June cycle ... Valentines babies for us please

:bfn: but didn't think it would be anything other really lol still not due till 19th.

TMI alert!

Got the runs again! wtf is going on??? no high feverish temp or anything to indicate I am ill, had no warning yet again, just was peeing and it happened?!

Loula this whole runs business is sounded a bit positive - i take it your other half is okay and you haven't eaten anything iffy? plus if you have no temp i doubt its a bug. Ooooh.... when will you test next?x

morning!

still here....

got to sneak a pee cup and an hpt into the bathroom and hide it away ready for the morning to do an early test. It would be so lovely and fitting to get a :bfp: on Father's Day. If I get it then I am going to go to the store on pretence of getting the sunday papers and some milk - and buy a Father's Day card and slip the test inside it

I feel all warm and fuzzy....
Anyone else going to test tomorrow?

I too, had the idea of testing on Father's Day morning... Got a faint line!!! Could it be??? :bfp: I'm going to play the happy father's day idea and tell him - will test again on tuesday looking for a darker line!!!

Nervous to go on the result of a faint line... But hopefully I'm right!:blush:

I'm out ... sorry ladies :cry: Heavier spotting/light flow today ... so calling it a day and signing up for CD1 today.

*toddles off to Lu's thread*

oh Farie :( what a crap month you are having - I'll see you over there next week ok x

Rosh - nope he is fine!! I've not eaten anything strange, as I said no temp. hmmm...
anyway even though I am not due :witch: till 19th, one would have thought that at my dpo( check ticker) even a liccle faint line would show on an internet cheapy?? Well no more testing for me till am late now as only got 1 test left and no money till payday to get any more!!

Zinger, wowsers!!! :happydance:

Hey Farie...so sorry your spotting has got worse. Next month has to be your turn...it has to be. :hugs: I was convinced I was on CD1 yesterday as I bled when I went to the loo yesterday (sorry tmi). It was enough that I even had a drink last night to comiserate. Silly me though, cos it has gone back to just spotting now.

So please help me girls cos my head's all over the place and I need to go to work now but think I'm just going to cry all day. I have preg symptoms coming out of my ears, including nosebleeds, bleeding gums, really sore and swollen bbs, extreme tiredness, slight nausea, emotions all over the shop, etc, etc. If I'm not preg then my stupid body is playing a really cruel trick. If I am preg, then the spotting is just like last time, before I mc'd so I've got myself all worked up. :cry:

I think I o'd around CD12/13, although that's pretty much guesswork (small amounts of ewcm) and am now on CD22.

Ha ha...have just reread what I wrote and am now wondering how a nosebleed could come out of my ears. :rofl:

Any advice would be really welcome thanks in advance. Have to go now :hug:

schmelly, can I ask is this your first cycle after your mc?

Loula, thanks but no. I mc'd back in mid-Feb so have had several cycles since then. Am still spotting and have loads of symptoms, just don't know what to do with myself! :hugs:

Schmelly - hug :hugs: hope AF either arrives or leave you alone for good - she's messing with my head good and proper today as no spotting/flow at all this morning and only a little very dark/browny discharge this afternoon?!?!?
I hate this :cry:

Schmelly - hug :hugs: hope AF either arrives or leave you alone for good - she's messing with my head good and proper today as no spotting/flow at all this morning and only a little very dark/browny discharge this afternoon?!?!?
I hate this :cry:

Our bodies seem to be both as awkward as each other! :hug: for you...let's hope we sort ourselves out soon! :hugs:

although I am by no means an expert... i too have had nose bleeds - you are the first person to post that symptom, I thought it was just the dry air! But, I have had 4 BFPs! So maybe it is a good sign. I had the brown spotting last Thursday. Dont give up hope! It might just be too soon to register the hCG. The more I read about it the more it seems like it could take a little while to build!

Bit of a drop today so assume AF on the way soon

Now, now Loula... you taught me never to assume it's over until the big red lady sings! There is still hope and without hope we have nothing!!

I shall cross everything for you today xx

Hi girls,

Farie - How you doing hun? Has the hag shown up properly yet, or is she still playing games? :hugs:

Loula - Stay positive, it has been looking really good for you this month. I've got my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Zinger - I've read that nosebleeds are a common symptom of early pregnancy. Congrats on your BFP! :happydance:

As for me...still brown spotting. I'm so convinced I'm preg as I feel exactly as I did last time. But I also know that it won't last long and there's nothing I can do about it. I feel so helpless :cry: :hissy: :cry:

:hug:

Rosh, yes ma'am! :p

Schmelly, thanks :)

I doubt it though but we'll see eh.

spotting grrrrr just two so far but I reckon I will come on tonight now, two days early grrr

then again part of me is still saying, but it could be an implant! I know I am not low progesterone so that can't be causing me to spot b4 AF

Argh even now I can't stop thinking 50/50!¬

Sticky discharge with a few spots of pink in it.

You're still not out, Loula. My fingers are still crossed for you.......it's making it damn hard to type :rofl:

Well I now have extra symptoms to add to my growing list...including a weird taste in my mouth...like when you get a dodgy spoon with a bitter spot on it (anyone know what I'm talking about?).

BUT...............the spotting is still there :cry: . This week is going to be a long week ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

How's everyone else? Farie...still spotting too? I really hope you get a BFP this month as you really deserve it. :hugs:

metallic taste Schmelly? have you got any fillings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->