June cycle ... Valentines babies for us please

my temp is still high too - thought it might have dropped.
I presume your explosions are trumps and nothing more 'accidental'????!!!!

not of the trumps kind no!! :cry: the full on EXPLOSION! kind :(

:rofl:

I know I haven't eaten anything dodgy, unless its my own cooking ;) and no-one I know has been ill...

not of the trumps kind no!! :cry: the full on EXPLOSION! kind :(

:rofl:

I know I haven't eaten anything dodgy, unless its my own cooking ;) and no-one I know has been ill...

You poor thing. I have IBS and know how draining it can be (excuse my choice of words!). I hope it's for a good reason!

Hope you feel better soon xxx :hugs:

*chuckles*

Hey do you all like my new siggy thingummy? The 2009 one was just depressing me!

Hope you arent feeling too bad?? - but v excited for you!!! Sounds stupid to be congratulating you on feeling sick - but really hope this is it for you. I once had a dream in which a midwife told me to look out for sickness and diarrhea in the TWW - for some stupid reason I have always really believed it - and now it maybe true for you!!!!

Bx x x x

Morning girls!

That's very true - upset tummy can be a sign...ooooh loula your bottom explosions could be the sign of something more than dodgy cooking!!!:rofl::rofl:

AF is due tomorrow - quite a bit of spotting yesterday but nothing since early evening. I am 99.9% positive that the spotting is a symptom of :witch: coming as it's very normal for me. The remaining 0.01% is me thinking i may have been vigorous when i checked my cervix (nails are a little long) and that may have caused the spotting... apparently when you are PG your cervix is engorged with blood and even sex can cause spotting. So in Rachelle la la land its all good in the hood.

Joined weight watchers last night too and off for a run this arvo when the rain stops!!

Sooooooooo anymore symptoms of Valentine's babies yet??:hug:

I feel better now, was on the verge of calling my mindees parents and saying not to come today, but they were late themselves and I felt a lot better by 8am!
Silly question alert -

What does heartburn feel like??
My temp was not especially high this morning, with diarrohea and nausea I would have expected to have had a bit of a temp tbh - if it's caused by illness that is ;)

Eta - sitting here surfing and getting little niggly twinges, not cramps but kind of pinches? pulls?

discomfort in the middle of your chest above your diaphragm. sometimes feel like you have a lump stuck there like you swallowed some food in a funny way??
so not tempted to test yet ;-)

well thats what I had this morning, like as you say a big lump or a huge bubble of gas maybe, that kind of feeling and it hurt :(

I#ve been in bed most of the day, I think it's just a bug lol only just had something to eat just now.

Any sign of :witch: Rosh?

Well, I have 7 days to go but appear to have spotting :cry:
GO AWAY AF!!!

AF is a bit odd - not due till tomorrow....but

*****WARNING!!!!******************************

I always spot a couple of days before and it's usually old blood. Well yesterday and today have had bright pink spotting for a couple of hours and a lot of stringy brown CM which is just very out of the ordinary and i feel a bit ropey. Feel bloated and have shocking gas... poor hubby.

AF will be here first thing in the morning - just not liking what is going on at the moment you know?

How's everyone else doing?xx

Rachelle...are you sure it's AF?

Loula...I've got my fingers crossed that it's :baby: not a nasty bug :hissy:

Farie...it's not over till the fat :witch: sings, remember! Could be implantation?
:hug:

Hey Schmelly how's things?

Well it's pretty typical - getting the spotting a couple of days before AF, its just not normally pink.

We shall see tomorrow, 99.9% sure it is and just want day 1 over and done with since i'm always in agony for the first day.

Thank god i'm off work, can lay on the sofa feeling sorry for myself!!!

Hey Schmelly how's things?

Well it's pretty typical - getting the spotting a couple of days before AF, its just not normally pink.

We shall see tomorrow, 99.9% sure it is and just want day 1 over and done with since i'm always in agony for the first day.

Thank god i'm off work, can lay on the sofa feeling sorry for myself!!!

I'm good thanks...ready to go to town in the July cycle!

I've got my fingers crossed for you! If she gets you, make sure you take lots of chocolate to that sofa, together with a nice cuppa and a good film!!! :hug:

Farie - do you normally spot b4 AF? If not then this could be a good sign?
Rosh - it's also a good sign for you that it isn't normal I would have thought?
Schmelly - good luck! are you going to try anything new?

As for me, the sore boobs have kicked in - I don't get it every cycle, and it's usually about now if I do, although once or twice have had it since ov. I wonder if the months I don't get sore boobs are months I am not oving? I didn't get them last month I am certain.. well tmrw I will know for deff if I ovulated as getting my progesterone results :happydance: and its a win win really, if I oved, yay! if I didn't then I'll be going onto Clomid yay!

Fingers crossed for the results Loula - hope you get the result you want and it all goes okay. Clomid is good stuff - my friend had no joy for 4 years - now she has a gorgeous little 2 year old and is due to give birth to her second in August! hurrah!

As for me - well i joined weight watchers yesterday so there will be no chocolate but i shall go for run instead! ha ha ha sooooooooooooooooo not the same as chocolate!

I usually get some spotting, but not usually till CD29/30ish ... heyho my bodies setting out to confuse me again
I have had cycles as short as 26 days so it could just be AF coming early :dohh:

or it could be a BFP for you!! it's only right that one of us gets our valentines baby. IT'S THE LAW YOU KNOW!!!

oh yes at least one of us has to!!

I will happily forsake mine this month for you Loula - providing you sprinkle the dust in BUCKET LOADS on me please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->