June cycle ... Valentines babies for us please

oh bless you xx

Well I cried last night at Heroes.. hmmm....!

Sore boobs were a PITA in bed, as I sleep on my front was like sleeping on watermelons lol anyway, no nausea or heartburn this morning so far. Had a few twinges in my cervix though lol

omg just watching the news and someone has brought out high heeled shoes for babies, whatever next?!

High heeled shoes for babies??? dear god! i'd have to share my wardrobe and i THINK NOT!!!

Well i am definitely out as AF is here.

Woke up at 6am and had no cramps and i was secretly sooooooooooo hoping but no, cramping now so that's me done. Bizarrely my temp never dropped??? I've gone from 36.02 to 36.80 this cycle and i'm still 36.62 this morning?? Who knows!!

Good luck girls!

Sorry she got you Rachelle :hug:

Loula - fingers still crossed for you :hugs:

Think I'm going to get stuck into my Zita West book again this weekend. I stopped reading it when I got to the food and nutrition section (I thought I was quite a healthy person....but my shame on reading this section made my enthusiasm for reading the book wane...:blush:)

Am also going to order more preseed whether DH agrees or not! It just makes things so much easier and he's only worrying about money! It's ONLY money ha ha ha ha ha ha :rofl:

oh Rosh :( :hugs: I guess I'll see you on the next cycle buddies thread with Schmelly then?

Farie, is that just me and thee left now?

Schmelly .. I'm going to pick the book up today! Still spotting but getting darker :cry: although weirdly no cramps or sore BBs ... literally nada?!? Pre-seed is fab .. cannot recommend it enough :happydance: I don't even tell OH I'm using it most of the time. It just means I can 'jump him' without to much 'warming up' on my part ... sorry TMI!!!! How are the one winged pigs doing? Mine have fallen from the sky with a bump!
Rosh .. so sorry the :witch: got you honey :hugs:
Loula .. I SO SO hope this is your month :hugs: I guess I'm kinda still in, but think its likely I'll be 'out' in the next 24 hours

Ps - Schmelly ... I stopped reading at the food and nutrition bit too! I thought we were rather good with our food :blush:

Well after my rant on the problems board, just had a phone call from consultants sec saying my progesterone was 41.7 :happydance:

So which is the next thread i should be moving on to? is it the june/july one or are we starting a new one?

I am THE best wife - i have just gone and bought DH a PS3 for his birthday. Best bit is he thinks i am stressed as i have no idea what to get him... i am so gonna get brownie points for that! downside is might struggle to get him away from it to:sex: :rofl::rofl:

Well i'm gonna give that Deanna plan a go and since it will probably mean 7 sessions in short space of time i shall invest in some pre-seed!! DH loves it bless him.

I am having cramps enough for Loula and Farie so maybe she'll by-pass you!:rofl::hug:

I'll see you over on the other thread by the end of next week Rosh ( most likely!!) I'll miss you!!

hope hubby enjoys the gift ;)

So is prog result good? sorry for my ignorance!!

Have wrapped it up and hidden present in shoe wardrobe.. he'll never look in there and if its wrapped i can't play it when he's out!

Hey Rosh .... Lu started a new thread for june/july I think?

HAVING SOME CRAMPING/TWINGING AGAIN
oops caps sorry

morning!

still here....

got to sneak a pee cup and an hpt into the bathroom and hide it away ready for the morning to do an early test. It would be so lovely and fitting to get a :bfp: on Father's Day. If I get it then I am going to go to the store on pretence of getting the sunday papers and some milk - and buy a Father's Day card and slip the test inside it

I feel all warm and fuzzy....
Anyone else going to test tomorrow?

Spotting again today :cry: getting heavier not lighter but not due AF will the 19th/20th ... Schmelly .. we are weird spotting cycle buddies!

Spotting again today :cry: getting heavier not lighter but not due AF will the 19th/20th ... Schmelly .. we are weird spotting cycle buddies!

That's EXACTLY what's happening to me too! :dohh: I have no idea when to expect :witch: though...could be aywhere from 20th to 28th I guess...my cycles haven't been particularly regular this year! I'm going to be really annoyed if AF is late and I spot for the next 2 weeks though!!! :hissy:

Have felt a bit weird too...like I've got a slight fever or something. Stupid body!

Loula.......good luck for your fathers' day pee :hug:

Rachelle.......so sorry the old hag got you :hugs: But don't be a PS3 widow too...make sure you get some games you want to play too then he'll have to share!!! :rofl:

:hug:

Aha fear not Schmelly... i have already purchased my selection and i have stolen his PSP!! ha ha

:hugs: for the weird spotting buddies crew

I've been having "feelings" all afternoon, although the thought did occur to me that maybe it's the HSG clearing me out good and proper thats making me feel things I wouldnt have noticed before? For instance, this and last cycle I felt pinging/stitch feeling when I oved. I am probably getting my hopes up for nowt and it's just that, so am happy I thought of it and will now stop redaing into every twinge I have.

:hugs: for the weird spotting buddies crew

I've been having "feelings" all afternoon, although the thought did occur to me that maybe it's the HSG clearing me out good and proper thats making me feel things I wouldnt have noticed before? For instance, this and last cycle I felt pinging/stitch feeling when I oved. I am probably getting my hopes up for nowt and it's just that, so am happy I thought of it and will now stop redaing into every twinge I have.

Thanks Loula :hugs:

You still going to test tomorrow? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"