June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

lav I hope your baby's skin feels better soon!

mommyx, wow way to go J! Hoes the night wakings been since starting solids?

Hannah's days of great sleep are gone because if teething 😕. She's been crying at night. I think the pain keeps her from going back to sleep.

Wow really havnt been able to get on here or fb to talk or update and i really miss talking to you all everyday, well we are still going through the 4 mth regression with ollie waking 1 to 2 times a night and finishing a bottle, we did try giving him some food at dinner time but he just doesn't seem to want to swallow haha keeps scrunching his face up like he ate a lemon lol he is so close to crawling its scary, dragging himself along the ground and rolling over to get closer to people, he isnt sitting up on his own yet, wonder when that will happen

Welcome back lavo, hope Rupert gets better soon xx

Hope you are all well oh and thats excellent mommyxofxone :) xxx

That's fab about the sitting, mommy! Róise is close but not quite there yet. I've been looking on ebay for a second hand bumbo for when she does.

Starlight, sorry to hear that Hannah (& you!) is having such a tough time with the teething.

Ehj, the 4 month sleep regression is brutal. It's been one thing after another here for 2 months. The regression additional night wake ups where I actually have to get up are finished, but she is very scruffly & keeps wedging herself the side of her crib then shouting for help. This can happen every few minutes for hours, like last night. I had about 4 hours sleep, in two chunks. Have a headache today from tiredness.

DH bought me a spa treatment on Saturday afternoon. It's only Tuesday am & already it feels like a distant memory...

Plus side is that she's (nominally at least!) sleeping til about 6 now. If she could do that without all the scruffling & waking in the rest of the night, we'd really be getting somewhere!

We might have survived the first thooth. 445am now and no screaming yet. I know the second one will probably be soon though!

Squig R had a similar problem but it got better after putting her in her big crib (cot?) (she sas sleeping in a mini crib before). She like to move at night so the big crib slows her to do this without getting stuck (as much).

Ehj, hope the sleep improves!

We still have only had one roll over though. Food hasn't really helped the sleep any. Think he just needs it still!

Squig your nights sound like they were with my first!!! I'm so sorry.

Wow woo hoo first tooth Hannah! None here yet

I think Leo is teething as he is a little fussier than normal but nothing yet. He has been sleeping for 12 hours this last few nights. I'm having to change the bed daily as I'm waking up in a pool of milk!!!

Things still hectic here with OH unable to use his arm. I'm absolutely exhausted and apart from driving and feeding Leo/eating dinner goi g to the loo, I have not sat down once today!!

I have some news ...

I've found out this morning that I'm pregnant! I'm so scared/nervous/stressed and happy all in one. All the stress of last time and the fear of mc are there again, as usual I can't allow myself to be happy, I'm just really scared.

I have some news ...

I've found out this morning that I'm pregnant! I'm so scared/nervous/stressed and happy all in one. All the stress of last time and the fear of mc are there again, as usual I can't allow myself to be happy, I'm just really scared.

Wow vanilla congratulations that's amazing news! Hope little one snuggles in nice and tight and you don't feel too ill with a baby to look after - you're braver than me!!

OH MY GOSH!!

congratulations!!! How exciting!

Early pregnancy is so scary and I can imagine it feels like you just did this 10 minutes ago. My childbearing days are over so please please keep us updated with every achey pukey detail! 6 months on I'm still devastated that I'll never get to do another pregnancy test and have all those feelings

Thank you guys, once it sinks in I'm sure the fear will start to settle! even though we were ntntp I really did believe the doc when he said we wouldn't be able to have any more without a lot of intervention, it's really knocked me with how I'll cope.

My sisters youngest two are 11 months apart and she says those two are the easiest because they've always been together. I think even Harvey potty trained a little late and emi a little early because they had to do everything together �� what's the age gap? Are you due in June again?!

My sisters youngest two are 11 months apart and she says those two are the easiest because they've always been together. I think even Harvey potty trained a little late and emi a little early because they had to do everything together �� what's the age gap? Are you due in June again?!

20th - ish of July so it'll be 13 months or around that, I feel ill typing a gap that small! I'm glad to hear your sisters small gap has turned out well, fingers crossed we get similar!

A huge congratulations Vanilla. Please keep us updated. I need to live pregnancies and new babies through others.
I'm so excited for you. Xx

Congratulations Vanilla! My first age gap was slightly bigger at 18 months but I remember that sick feeling. I would do the the same way every time though. You will survive and it will be wonderful!

Vanilla I survived a 17 month age gap I can honestly say the hardest for me was early pregnancy with a baby (although he was 10 months) that was really tough going. From the moment he was born it's been great, not old enough for jealousy, just always together and naturally a little team. I'm so happy I could give them that bond actually!

Oh Joey im so sorry! You must be so stressed!!!!

Vanilla omg congrats Hun that's awesome! Please keep us posted. This one also was my last so I'm with pixie on this one. I don't want tondo it again but oh the feelings of those tests etc, amazing. I'll miss those.

Congratulations Vaniilla! Hope thus is a super sticky & looking forward to hearing how it's all going - we aren't trying again for a few more months do I shall live vicariously through you 😀 praying that it all goes smoothly!

Joey, that sounds utterly stressful & exhausting. So sorry to hear that things are still so tough & hope DH''s arm is fully healed very soon.

Just buying too many nappies here. Maybe the reason Róise isn't sleeping is to prevent me from adding any more to the 50+ stash I have somehow built up :blush:

squig - you can never have too many nappies :devil: they're all too cute! which kind have you bought lately? DH won't let me get more so I have to eye up other people's nappies :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->