June Dragonflies 2016 Babies and Beyond!

I would love another baby not pregnancy but it's probably just as well I can't, we're house hunting atm and all the ones I like are over budget as it is, we can just about afford a 3 bed there is no way we'd be able to buy a 4 bed anytime soon.

SIL is due in a couple of weeks and as it's the kids first cousin I'm very excited for them! I'm also glad that Bella sleeps through the night most nights though, I don't wish those newborn days on myself!

George has gone right back to the beginning. Waking at 11, 2 and 5 and up at 6 :dohh:

Xander's got too many cousins. 19 (not including the 7 we don't see or speak to!) Birthdays and Christmas are so expensive!

Lovely to hear from you all. DH still in a lot of pain and may require more surgery, so things not great there but everything else is going well. Ethan just loves school and Leo is the best baby I could wish for. He is so smiley and content and is just happy to amuse himself if I've things to do.

We are doing a lot of running back and forward to hospital and gp appointments with DH and it feels like my maternity leave is just being eaten up with that, but in the same note I'm glad I'm off as I'm not sure what we'd have done otherwise.

My HV was out and she was so complimentary that I was still breastfeeding despite all the hurdles and she said Leo was thriving and doing very well.

George has gone right back to the beginning. Waking at 11, 2 and 5 and up at 6 :dohh:

I hope it's short lived for you :hugs: we're getting loads of night waking thanks to a crappy cold.

Xander's got too many cousins. 19 (not including the 7 we don't see or speak to!) Birthdays and Christmas are so expensive!

Wow that's a lot of cousins to buy for! I have 48 ish first cousins but thankfully they're all abroad so I don't need to buy them presents :haha:

Lovely to hear from you all. DH still in a lot of pain and may require more surgery, so things not great there but everything else is going well. Ethan just loves school and Leo is the best baby I could wish for. He is so smiley and content and is just happy to amuse himself if I've things to do.

We are doing a lot of running back and forward to hospital and gp appointments with DH and it feels like my maternity leave is just being eaten up with that, but in the same note I'm glad I'm off as I'm not sure what we'd have done otherwise.

My HV was out and she was so complimentary that I was still breastfeeding despite all the hurdles and she said Leo was thriving and doing very well.

I'm really sorry to hear your DH might need more surgery :nope:

It's wonderful that your boys are doing really well, it's one thing you don't have to worry about at least :hugs:

I am definitely NOT jealous of all those pregnant people and that's a first for me (hence my age gaps). I do wonder if that will change but I'm content with our family being complete. I used to look forward to things like new words and new skills but now I look forward to first days of school and trips out with their friends to thensure cinema etc.

That said, I'm feeling but teary tonight. George is 6 months tomorrow and my biggest was 4 last weekend. I didn't get emotional about my others at this stage but I feel like I've overcome so much with each if my children in their early years and it's starting to come to a more permanent end than previously.

I am definitely NOT jealous of all those pregnant people and that's a first for me (hence my age gaps). I do wonder if that will change but I'm content with our family being complete. I used to look forward to things like new words and new skills but now I look forward to first days of school and trips out with their friends to thensure cinema etc.

That said, I'm feeling but teary tonight. George is 6 months tomorrow and my biggest was 4 last weekend. I didn't get emotional about my others at this stage but I feel like I've overcome so much with each if my children in their early years and it's starting to come to a more permanent end than previously.

I think it's only natural to feel teary every now and then :hugs: I had a small cry to myself when DS turned 6, it seems too fast to me.

It's odd that so many of you are finishing your journey of having children & I'm only starting because of all the difficulty we've had. That said, I have two due dates in October & my babies would've turned 4 & 3.

Joey, glad Leo is doing so well :) sorry to hear your DH will have to have surgery. I hope it goes as smoothly as possible.

Dory I've often thought our ages (of babies) are similar and I feel exactly the same as you. I am so totally unable to say I'll never have another baby, yet I'm wanting the days of being able to do stuff without planning around naps, and I also pine for nappy free days - I've been changing at least one person's nappy every day since June 2012!

Just recently though I feel like I am so tired after three in quick succession I feel I really don't want another difficult pregnancy and the newborn days again...

But I get so so emotional when they seem to grow up! How will I stand it when Arthur is bigger and all these gorgeous innocent family days are gone? Sob

I have had two October due dates too - my babies would have been 3 and 1. But I got pregnant with Georgie a couple of weeks before that baby would have been due, it helped to think that it would be impossible for me to have both.

I can't believe our first june baby baby is half a year old! Just under two weeks till Georgia Florence and Arthur join her. Mental!

Yeah it wouldn't be possible for me to have had all my babies with overlaps of due dates/conception dates, but I don't try to work it out, I just remember when they were due.

A year goes in so quickly - crazy that we will shortly have three big babies who are closer in age to a year than a newborn! (Sorry you probably don't want to think of that!) I can't believe that Róise will have been here 5 months on Thursday!

Hi ladies, I'm not sure if you will remember me and Rupert but I just wanted to pop in to say hello. We've been having so many problems with baby boy and really severe eczema so I haven't even had chance to venture on here. I hope that you are all well, I can't believe that our babies are already 4 months +

Lavo - I'm really sorry you've been having problems :hugs: Aveeno can help a little with the eczema :hugs:

So sorry to hear that Lavo :hugs: poor little Rupert. Have you been able to find anything to give him some relief?

Of course we remember you lavo!! What's been happening with Rupert? X

Yes of course we remember you Lavo :) so sorry to hear wee Rupert's been having such a hard time. I hope you can find a treatment that works for him.

Hi lavo, definitely remember you. So sorry to hear about wee Rupert, what are you using to help??

Welcome back Lavo. Sorry to hear about Ruperts eczema. Xx

Joey, how's things with you now? How is DH? Xx

Hello lavo!

Sorry been super busy over here as well! J is waking two to three times a night to eat. He's also starting cereal per the peds suggestion as he was eating ever two hours. Going well he loves it!

I am not jealous of the pregnancies and birth parts but the newborn I am! That lovely first meeting and cuddles 💖 but this our last. Dh goes for the snip consult in Jan 😭

I feel too old to go through it again although I know I'm not but I seem to have an old body! That last pg and birth was just brutal.

I'm soaking up every second this time knowing it's the last. How can he almost be 5 months? It's going so much faster this time. My oldest is 5 and has asked for a sister :dohh: nope all done!

Forgot to say j sat up on his own last Wednesday!!!! So soooooon! Stop time!!!!! 😱😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->