June - Eggplants (revised) :)

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Hey Banana's!

I just turned 21 weeks today! woooo hooooo!!! Happy Valentines to you all!
How is everyone feeling? Let's see your 21 week bumps!!

Hey Banana's!

I just turned 21 weeks today! woooo hooooo!!! Happy Valentines to you all!
How is everyone feeling? Let's see your 21 week bumps!!

Me tooo! Congrats and Happy Valentine's to you too!:hugs:

How are you ladies feeling? Today my lower back has started to act up. Seems a little early for that but ah well. All due to the size of baby and growing tummy. lol!

another banana here as well,hope you all had a lovely valentines day

how is everyone feeling???

as we are all bananas!!!! lol we could keep this thread going,keep each other going as we are all at the exact same stage :0) we can share symptoms and watch each others progress x

another banana here as well,hope you all had a lovely valentines day

how is everyone feeling???

as we are all bananas!!!! lol we could keep this thread going,keep each other going as we are all at the exact same stage :0) we can share symptoms and watch each others progress x

I think that's a GREAT idea!!!
We can post bump pics, and symptoms etc!

Hey gals - im a banana tomorrow... does that count?

Yay :)

Im feeling pretty good, just a bit tired out at the moment. It is my first. Pretty excited about the whole thing, glad to be over half way finally!

Me too! I am also in the banana club. I was looking at a banana today to see how big baby is. At this point are they still measuring crown to rump or is that the size of the whole baby including legs?

I have had 3 ultrasounds already to determine the babys sex and the baby has been uncooperative through each one!! I am trying one final time on Thursday. Fingers crossed!

I am still throwing up, but not as much as before. I am starting to get a sore back which seems to get better after I get a prenatal massage but then comes back a week or two later. I guess I have no choice to get prenatal massages once a month. ( they feel so great) I dont mind.
Congrats to my fellow banan-ians.

OMG! I just looked at the ticker...130 days left!!! Thats AMAZING!!

I also became a banana today :) Feeling rather stuffed at the moment as I just got home from a lovely meal out with my DH to celebrate Valentine's Day :) We also went out to look at various prams earlier :lol:

Me too! I am also in the banana club. I was looking at a banana today to see how big baby is. At this point are they still measuring crown to rump or is that the size of the whole baby including legs?

I have had 3 ultrasounds already to determine the babys sex and the baby has been uncooperative through each one!! I am trying one final time on Thursday. Fingers crossed!

I am still throwing up, but not as much as before. I am starting to get a sore back which seems to get better after I get a prenatal massage but then comes back a week or two later. I guess I have no choice to get prenatal massages once a month. ( they feel so great) I dont mind.
Congrats to my fellow banan-ians.

oh wow! Sounds like baby is a little mover:) So cute:) Well hopefully your next u/s will go well and you'll be able to see his or her bits:) Sorry to hear you are throwing up still!

Hi all, I am 21+4 weeks. 3rd baby. Feeling ok.....got a bad cough though :-( and still being sick most mornings :-( but loving being prego.

Having my 3rd princess girlie!! Alayna Imogen due 22nd June (5days after my big princess turns 6years, OMG it goes soooooooo fast!!)

Hi all, I am 21+4 weeks. 3rd baby. Feeling ok.....got a bad cough though :-( and still being sick most mornings :-( but loving being prego.

Having my 3rd princess girlie!! Alayna Imogen due 22nd June (5days after my big princess turns 6years, OMG it goes soooooooo fast!!)

Oh I love the name you have picked for your daughter! Beautiful!! Yay for June babies!!!:)

I'm snucking in too because now i'm a banana!! *just checked my ticker - timings must be different on here but i am a banana - i promise!*

Baby is moving a LOT most days - especially when i go to bed. I almost can't wait to get there - it's like a little treat! The past week i've had some proper boots, too. Made me jump last night!

It'd be SO lovely to keep this thread going :) x

Belly shots taken today! 21 weeks and 2 days :)

Attachments

• DSC08681.jpg
    DSC08681.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC08699.jpg
    DSC08699.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
Belly shots taken today! 21 weeks and 2 days :)
Super cute bump!!!!!!:) I wish I looked like that! You look fantastic!
Here's m belly pic 21w1d with 2nd baby:)

Attachments

• IMG-20120215-00408.jpg
    IMG-20120215-00408.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 5
Super cute bump!!!!!!:) I wish I looked like that! You look fantastic!
Here's m belly pic 21w1d with 2nd baby:)

You look great! I feel massive. Have gained about 15 pounds already!! First baby so I'm trying not to over do it but this pregnancy thing is a lot harder than I thought it would be. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->