June - Eggplants (revised) :)

Super cute bump!!!!!!:) I wish I looked like that! You look fantastic!
Here's m belly pic 21w1d with 2nd baby:)

You look great! I feel massive. Have gained about 15 pounds already!! First baby so I'm trying not to over do it but this pregnancy thing is a lot harder than I thought it would be. =/

Yes the whole "gaining weight" thing is difficult. I found that I piled it on with my son! I gained about 25 lbs by 23 weeks with him. In total a 56lb gain! ouch! Lost it all thankfully...but this time around I haven't gained much at all...very different than with my son. So maybe that means I'm having a girl! lol! Who knows! Well I think you look fantastic! Doesn't look like you have any weight on you at all!!!

I definitley think we should all stick together over the next few weeks :) Will be nice to be at the same place as others :)

I definitley think we should all stick together over the next few weeks :) Will be nice to be at the same place as others :)

I totally agree! We need to keep this going to support one another:)

Hello fellow bananas! :) it is good to see other women in the same (or close) week as me :)
Hope you ladies have all been doing well! I am still feeling sick on and off but finally getting to feeling better about myself and loving my little girl bump :) this is the only 21 week picture I have so far. But I haven't changed much from week 20 so adding that pic too...it is the one with me in the black sleeveless top that actually shows the bump better :)

https://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j158/sweetlife89/6fbcbd7d.jpg

https://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j158/sweetlife89/fb612810.jpg

21 weeks

Hope we can keep this thread going! Great idea :flower:

Im not a banana but probably the size of two half bananas =D

Super cute bump!!!!!!:) I wish I looked like that! You look fantastic!
Here's m belly pic 21w1d with 2nd baby:)

You look great! I feel massive. Have gained about 15 pounds already!! First baby so I'm trying not to over do it but this pregnancy thing is a lot harder than I thought it would be. =/

Yes the whole "gaining weight" thing is difficult. I found that I piled it on with my son! I gained about 25 lbs by 23 weeks with him. In total a 56lb gain! ouch! Lost it all thankfully...but this time around I haven't gained much at all...very different than with my son. So maybe that means I'm having a girl! lol! Who knows! Well I think you look fantastic! Doesn't look like you have any weight on you at all!!!

Greetings fellow bananas!
Jen, So glad to hear someone else put on weight & lost it after! I'm 21 weeks & 5 days today & have put on approx 24lbs (I say approx as I work in kilos!) so far! To be honest it's mostly around my bump, all my own clothes still fit on shoulders, arms etc just not across the belly!!
Feeling plenty of movements now & getting impatient to meet this little one :)
Nice to see so many fellow 'bananas' in here, which by the way, does anyone else think that is the oddest fruit to compare your baby to?? Most other fruits have been round or as close to round as possible & then a banana??? WTF? Lol :haha:

Hi, I'm a banana until tomorrow! Feel like I have been pregnant forever already!! Glad to be over half way and looking forward to third tri xx

Hi ladies!!!

I'm a banana for one or two more days!! I'm feeling great, besides the occasional acid reflux. 2nd trimester is SO much better than 1st! Does anyone know what comes after banana?

I don't think I've ever seen an actual papaya :haha: So, is anyone else in need of a bump buddy?

Just found out five minutes ago that my banana is a little girl!! In tears! So happy!

I don't think I've ever seen an actual papaya :haha: So, is anyone else in need of a bump buddy?

I will be your bump buddy! I have two other buddy's but would love another bump friend!

Hi, I'm a banana until tomorrow! Feel like I have been pregnant forever already!! Glad to be over half way and looking forward to third tri xx

I feel the same way - I found out SUPER early that I was pregnant...so 3rd tri has seemed like a lifetime away lol!! But we are all getting so close! I can't believe we are already half way through February!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->