June - Eggplants (revised) :)

Yay for a little girl! so pleased for you!

I too think it seems to be taking ages, a friend of mine had her baby yesterday and thinking about it makes me want to be able to hold mine..... only a few more months though.

Hope you are all doing well!! I am a bit ahead time wise so it is Friday here now, looking forward to the weekend very much!

Yay for a little girl! so pleased for you!

I too think it seems to be taking ages, a friend of mine had her baby yesterday and thinking about it makes me want to be able to hold mine..... only a few more months though.

Hope you are all doing well!! I am a bit ahead time wise so it is Friday here now, looking forward to the weekend very much!

Is this your first Child? I wasnt sure if I would be as excited the 2nd time around...but wow...I'm the same as you I can't wait to hold my baby in my arms......:wohoo:

I don't think I've ever seen an actual papaya :haha: So, is anyone else in need of a bump buddy?

I will be your bump buddy! I have two other buddy's but would love another bump friend!

:happydance: YEA!!! My first bump buddy!!! :happydance: :hugs:

Bump buddies are always a good thing to have...we can chat about our pregnancies, and concerns...So glad we are buddies:)

:thumbup: I'm glad too!! Feel free to PM me anytime! :hugs:

Hey girls sorry I have been a little AWOL but this has been a hectic week as Im planning my DD 1st Birthday party for this weekend and sods law I have come down with a bloody head cold as well last thing I need right now!!!grrrrrrr

so glad to see this thread is still running and a big HELLO to all our new Bananas lol

I promise after this weekend I will be posting alot more and sharing all my symptoms and with it being baby no4 (and last lol) any questions feel free to ask xxx

Hey girls sorry I have been a little AWOL but this has been a hectic week as Im planning my DD 1st Birthday party for this weekend and sods law I have come down with a bloody head cold as well last thing I need right now!!!grrrrrrr

so glad to see this thread is still running and a big HELLO to all our new Bananas lol

I promise after this weekend I will be posting alot more and sharing all my symptoms and with it being baby no4 (and last lol) any questions feel free to ask xxx

Oh I hope you feel better soon!!!!!! Nothing is worse than a headcold while pregnant!!!! ugh!!!!:hugs:
Wow- baby no.4! Thats awesome!! Yes please share tips and advice anytime! I am expecting baby#2 but still nervous as far as HOW it works to juggle a newborn and a 3yr old! ahhhhh! LOL:haha:

Well I hope your daughters 1st birthday party goes well...so fun!!!:) I love when kids are that age!!

Hey fellow bananas! I'm 21 weeks 2 dys. Nice to see you all here!

My hips and pelvis have started aching and feeling the strain this week, definitely feeling more pregnant this week!

My hips and pelvis have started aching and feeling the strain this week, definitely feeling more pregnant this week!

Hey!!! Sorry to hear your hips and pelvis are getting sore...I feel your pain..I have the same thing going on now.:growlmad: Oh well....but sure makes sleeping difficult.

Hey!!! Sorry to hear your hips and pelvis are getting sore...I feel your pain..I have the same thing going on now.:growlmad: Oh well....but sure makes sleeping difficult.

I know, I can't get comfortable in bed now :cry:. Also when I get out of bed now I feel about ninety years old, everything cracks and aches! :haha:

Hello! I'm a banana too :) Nice to meet you all!

Hi MrsPear! How are you? Welcome to our banana thread LOL! How are you feeling? Congrats on 21 weeks:)
Is this your first? YAY for being past the halfway mark:)

Yes it is my first :) We found out it was a girl two days ago, feels a lot more real now. Can't believe the half way point is already gone, scary! I feel a bit shy on here. You've got the same due date as me jenmcn1!

Ladies! I don't sleep anymore! :( what am I going to do as I get bigger?!?!?

unfortunately honey this is it now till baby is here :nope: but you do get use to functioning on not much sleep lol I think its our body's way of preparing us for when baby is here and sleep goes out the window for about the first year unless you have a very good sleeping baby:sleep: *hugs*

I'm feeling the same! My only chance is if my snoring, cover-hogging OH sleeps in a seperate bed. Also my nose stuffs up all the time and i wake up not breathing properly! And nightmares don't help. I saw these AWESOME looking pillows the other day - like a long sausage that you curl aroud you to support you where you need it. I might try that. :flower:

I'm feeling the same! My only chance is if my snoring, cover-hogging OH sleeps in a seperate bed. Also my nose stuffs up all the time and i wake up not breathing properly! And nightmares don't help. I saw these AWESOME looking pillows the other day - like a long sausage that you curl aroud you to support you where you need it. I might try that. :flower:

Those pillows are great! I loved mine...I used mine everynight, now its kinda squashed. :blush:

I am a papaya today. I dont want to leave. ):

You don't have to leave...once we are all papayas we will start a new thread! Should we maybe give ourselves a name for all of us due around the same time? So it can be an ongoing thread??
Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->