• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June jewels 2018!!!!

I feel like Ive known Im pregnant for forever now and Im still not even 4 weeks. :dohh: I plan on calling my ob next monday to set up an early scan for around 7/8 weeks. Seems like sooooo far away. Though Im going to Florida for a week 24-31 so it should take my mind off it for a bit.

Im just so glad I tracked ovulation this time and know exactly how far I am. When pregnant with my dd I didnt get my bfp until I was 10 days late. Went in for my 7 week scan and they dated me at 5 weeks. I was so devastated I had to go through those 2 anxiety ridden weeks all over again. I just thought she was a late show but apparently I Od when af was due.

Is anyone else very forgetful at the moment? I forgot my pin number for 4 days last week! And keep forgetting to do things even if they're right in front of me, and forgetting what I was doing mid-task etc!

Well if it makes you feel any better I poured coconut water into my bowl of mango pieces today instead of my glass! Lol

So sorry curious! Hope you get a call back sooner than later

Great news on your scan Unexpected!

Afm, has my follow up draw this afternoon. Just waiting impatiently to get a call tomorrow! More brown chunks sorry if that’s gross. I’m not too concerned yet!

Hello everyone I thought I would join and hopefully be able to stay I am due june 19th bit I have had multiple miscarriages so I am very cautious at this point. I also have 3 babies they are 1,2 and 3 two girls and a boy. I cant wait to get to know everyone over the next few months :)

Thanks everyone! I have my first appointment on the 16th I'm so nervous! But really excited. Praying we see a heartbeat but I know it's really early. Didn't feel great today. For starters I woke up at 12:30. I'm usually up and doing stuff at 6am on my days off. Just feeling run down and a little nauseous. I suppose that's normal. Lol. I feel lazy though. How is everyone feeling?

My MW called me late this evening! I switched practices after my DD because the place I went with her wasn’t great so knowing that someone was willing to do that was great. She has some samples of a med for me to try tomorrow and if that doesn’t work for a couple of days she said she will add to it/try other things. Hallelujah. Just knowing I’m not going to feel like this forever is such a relief.

Welcome TG!

Rach I know it can be good to know exactly where you are. Since for me I could be a week different.....won't know until I scan.

Curious, oh thank goodness for an understanding midwife!!!

-----

Has anyone had their progesterone levels checked?

I pretty much begged to have mine tested so had them tested Thurs. One day after my BFP. I didn't hear Friday or today so I just called my OB....and my levels were only 12!!

I'm annoyed I didn't hear earlier but I think this OB doesn't really believe in supplements. I was on vaginal prometrium with my DS; this doc put me on 100 mg orally.

I'm really worrried this pregnancy won't be viable. :/ Trying to remain optimistic because I think 12 is 'normal' as 12-47 is 'normal' from my research.

Welcome TG!

Rach I know it can be good to know exactly where you are. Since for me I could be a week different.....won't know until I can.

Curious, oh thank goodness for an understanding midwife!!!

Has anyone had their progesterone levels checked?

I pretty much begged to have mine tested so had them tested Thus. One day after my BFP. I didn't hear Friday or today so I just called my OB....and my levels were only 12!!
I'm annoyed I didn't hear earlier but I think this OB doesn't really believe in supplements. I was on vaginal protmetrium with my DS, this doc put me on 100 mg orally.

I'm really worrried this pregnancy won't be viable. :/ Trying to remain optimistic because I think 12 is 'normal' as 12-47 is 'normal' from my reearch.

I had mine tested 13dpo with my last pregnancy in April it was 10 unfortunately that one did not work out but when I was pregnant with my oldest It was a 7 and then I was started on suppliments. I will probably be tested again but i already started taking them and havent called my doctor yet I had some left over.

Allie, I think my progesterone levels were under 10 with DD at 13dpo. So they gave me the suppositories then. This time around I was already on them for my short LP so here I stay.

Thanks ladies. Are you on oral or suppositories? With Alistair I was on suppositories but with this pregnancy I am taking 100 mg orally. I am guessing that is just to keep me quiet since some doctors don't believe supplementing helps. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Mine was 12 at 18DPO or that's what I am guessing I was on Thurs.

Suppositories 200mg once a day it wont hurt I dont know why doctors dont want to give it

With my mc my progesterone was 10.5, with this one it was 9.(something) both at 10dpo and I don’t think my doc believes in progesterone as I was not prescribed any. I have been trying to ignore it so I don’t go crazy with worry. Having some mild pulling and stretching pain, so hopefully it’s just a healthy bean in there growing.

Yes, I have no idea why some doctors don't go for it! So frustrating.

I just scrolled through my old pregnancy journal and my progesterone was 17 then 23. I think I was earlier than I am now as well. I didn't say in my post. So that makes me feel a bit....I don't know. Makes me nervous as it's lower than now but also they weren't THAT much higher and the pregnancy resulted in DS.

FX my levels drawn today were higher than they were last week. :eek:

Thanks for sharing your stories, ladies. This is all so nerve wracking!!

It must be frustrating Drs not taking much interest in progesterone I wonder why that is?! Iv never had it tested so can't be of much help I'm afraid ladies.

Unexpected congrats on your scan I'm so pleased for you!

Mom have you had your results yet? I hope spotting slowed down and don't worry it's never tmi here!

Rach I'm right with you I feel like iv known I'm pregnant for soooo long but not even 6 weeks yet I guesse that's that downside of early testing I just want to get to 8 weeks already!

I was thinking of making a post asking if anyone can make a june ticker/label thingy for us. Are we wanting a jewel or another theme? Junebug, june beach babies, june mommies to bee. I dont know just throwing ideas out.....

20171010_112153.jpg

This is 11,12,13 and 14 dpo 13 and 14 I dont feel look any different

Rach, good idea, and I like all of the names!

TG mine aren't getting darker either but i think i am like 21 dpo, not sure.

Tgrich I think those look fine! It takes ages for cheapies to show good progression so don't worry it will just drive you insane!

Oooh rach that would be good I'm quite jealous of the other months groups picture thingys! A jewel would be good so we match 😊

Sorry for being so poor at replying and being involved! Been a bit mad here as went back to work after 3 weeks off!! Hope everyone is well! Got my appointment through today for a consultant whom I'm seeing next Tuesday at 7 weeks? Apparently I might have consultant led care due to my poor kidney functioning. But unsure what this is! I'll be asking lots of questions lol!! I keep wanting to buy things but having to stop myself haha! The jewel picture thing sounds great!! Angie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->