June jewels 2018!!!!

Welcome, Kammie, Jackson and Mrs!! Jackson, where in ND are you? I lived in Fargo for a long time and my DS was born there.

Mrs, have you looked at HCG charts? Why do your numbers concern you? Since AF isn't even due yet I don't think your HCG is too low at all. Mine was low-end with DS and he's about to turn 6! That's the thing with knowing so early....

We have lived in Minot for about 12 years! Small world 😊

Just got first beta back at 35. Repeat in 2 days!

Welcome, Kammie, Jackson and Mrs!! Jackson, where in ND are you? I lived in Fargo for a long time and my DS was born there.

Mrs, have you looked at HCG charts? Why do your numbers concern you? Since AF isn't even due yet I don't think your HCG is too low at all. Mine was low-end with DS and he's about to turn 6! That's the thing with knowing so early....

Thank you! I needed to hear that. AF was due yesterday today or tomorrow depending on if FF got my O date right. It changed once when I put my temps in each day. SO you're right.
That darn nurse, she said "ok so we're reading back results for HCG and ok then.. your HCG yesterday was 26 which is low. but it's over 5 so you're pregnant. Congratulations. We'll just have you go in two days to draw blood again and see if the numbers double." Ergh

But thank you for saying that, I've been worried all day.

Mine was only 64 at 15dpo with DD and obviously everything was fine. I didn’t have any this time.

I just got a call back from my OB. I went in yesterday for blood work to confirm the pregnancy. I think I'm 3 weeks 6 days based on temping and my HCG level was 26. She's having me come back tomorrow or the next day to recheck and make sure everything is doubling. Any encouragement would be great right now. I was so excited.. my lines are getting darker on the FRER, showed up right away this morning, and have tested positive on all my tests including a Digi. As encouraging as that is, I believe I just felt my heart sink a little.

:hugs::hugs:with me my hcg never got above about 30 i had a positive digi but at 14 dpo the tests started getting lighter and i started bleeding at 16 dpo
not saying that's the same for you though there is positive story's out there

Thank you for the encouragement, is that with this pregnancy?

I just got a call back from my OB. I went in yesterday for blood work to confirm the pregnancy. I think I'm 3 weeks 6 days based on temping and my HCG level was 26. She's having me come back tomorrow or the next day to recheck and make sure everything is doubling. Any encouragement would be great right now. I was so excited.. my lines are getting darker on the FRER, showed up right away this morning, and have tested positive on all my tests including a Digi. As encouraging as that is, I believe I just felt my heart sink a little.

:hugs::hugs:with me my hcg never got above about 30 i had a positive digi but at 14 dpo the tests started getting lighter and i started bleeding at 16 dpo
not saying that's the same for you though there is positive story's out there

Thank you for the encouragement, is that with this pregnancy?

No my mc last month but we got pregnant again straight away :hugs:xx

Mrs - mine was 21 at 10dpo and 82 at 12dpo, but that one ended in a mmc. This time it was 25 at 10dpo and 617 at 17dpo.
It’s hard with hCG because it can just worry so much as it depends on when implantation happened etc. try not to worry and hopefully your next draw shows a nice progression.

Well all I can do is put it in God’s hands and just hope for the best. I feel pretty confident and I’ll just stay that way till I hear otherwise ❤️ I feel good. Some cramps and tender bbs and a little more tired mid day ❤️ So we’ll see what tomorrow says. I’ll find out Thursday I believe.

I had my second ultrasound today at 7w5d ~ baby looks perfect :cloud9:

I was able to listen to the heartbeat and it was so strong ~ I near cried! Heartbeat was 162 bpm.

Here is a picture of my littlest bean :cloud9:

Attachments

• DCEB52B1-F88F-4FD5-A496-7644A3573139.jpg
    DCEB52B1-F88F-4FD5-A496-7644A3573139.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 12
I have decided not to call my doctor until next week when I will be 6 weeks that way I dont have to worry about hcg tests and to early of an ultrasound and I am so much more relaxed this pregnancy than any of my previous ones. Those numbers just bring up so many questions with not very many solid answers, if I could hold off calling my doc longer I would but I need to call to get my progesterone refilled.

Holly yay thats amazing! Congrats!

Tg Im feeling the same. I wouldve waited to call another week but I’ll be out of town next week and want a scan for when I get back at 7 weeks. Still waiting for my ob nurse to call back.

Sorry been MIA everyone. I'm sorry to hear that Cara and Mona your scans didn't go as planned, but I'm sure everything is fine - just sucks neither of you had very encouraging doctors!

Congrats to the others with scans!

I had mine today at 7+3, measured exactly 7+3 and had a healthy heartbeat of 166bpm, plus we got to see everything with an abdominal scan. I was such a nervous wreck so it's been a good day. DH cried - I think it's finally real for us now!

IMG_0863.jpg

YAY Sander and Holly! What lovely scan photos!!!

Yeah I think waiting to call is a good idea. I called right away but mainly because I was worried about progesterone. I hate that I have these blood tests to worry about now.

Hope everyone else is well. xx

Sander - how exciting!! I'm glad it looked just as it should. What a wonderful thing to see.

Great news Sander and Holly!! I’m counting every minute til my scan. I will only be 6w5d but far enough that I will see a heartbeat if everything is ok.

I know, I'm counting the days too! I'll be 7w4d by my best at ovulation but 8w4d by LMP (which is not reliable for me, I always always ovulate late...I wasn't tracking so I don't totally know)

I know this isn't even that high but I found out my progesterone level today was 22! I am very relieved. Doc said he wanted it above 20. (Levels were 12 at first draw, then 9, then 13.9 one week ago, now 22). I'll keep going with the oral progesterone.

Allie - I always o late too. This time it was cd 22 so I can’t go by LMP either. What’s funny is that with DS I Oed on cd31. He was born a couple of weeks early and it turns out had we gone by my LMP he would have been born on his due date. So this time I will keep my eyes on 8 days early which would be my due date going by my LMP :)

Thank you all for your words of encouragement, and welcome the new ladies!

Holly and Sander, what wonderful news! Holly, was that abdominal or vaginal? It's pretty clear, awesome!

My baby was just a small dot on the screen, I hope it doesn't give up and keeps growing!

Cara, as all the other ladies said, of course you can talk and complain here as much as you want, we are here to listen to each other! I do believe you have nothing to worry about, as it's still pretty early, I'm sure all will turn out well for you.

Mrs., many pregnancies start like that, you probably O-ed later, it's normal for the hcg to be low that early. See how it will increase with your next blood work.

Everyone else, I hope all is good! Excited for everyone's scans to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->