June jewels 2018!!!!

Hey Ladies, may I join? EDD is 12th June. This is my 3rd, will be delivered by c-section so probably like to be around the 8th June!
I'm in the UK so probably not going to contact my GP/Midwife till i'm about 8 weeks, first scan wont be till 12 weeks! So long to wait!
I think we may pay for an early scan though as i'm not sure I can wait that long, it's such a worry.

Yep I'm paying for a six week and eight week scan just to put my mind at rest. The first scan is £55 and then it's £45 for any other check up/reassurance scan so I think it's more than worth the peace of mind especially as I have had a loss in the past :)

I hoping to get a scan maybe next week or the week after (I hope) I have zero patience lol

I had early scans with my daughter as I had a mc with my first pregnancy, and then paid for an early one with my son. They're £79 here, but I just dont think I can wait till 12 weeks!
How is everyone feeling? We're off on holiday on Friday for two weeks, so hoping to just rest. However I have 2 little people that think 5.30 is a great time to get up, so tired!!!

Well ladies, I've had a strange and exhausting night!

In a strange turn of events I ended up in maternity triage for 5 hours tonight! Had been to my GP today as I felt as if my UTI was getting worse and going into my kidneys. He agreed and did the usual checks and found blood in my urine, high BP, pulse and fever. Told me it seemed like a very significant infection and told me he was sending me to triage to be admitted so I could have IV antibiotics.

After 5 hours there, all their tests were completely normal and showed to trace of infection! Although I'm still having kidney pain and have now developed really sharp pains low down in my abdomen. So they have referred me to EPU anyway in case something else is going on! X

Thinking good thoughts for you Cara! I hope it’s nothing serious.

Oh cara that sounds awful. I’ve had my share of uti’s and kidney infections. So not fun at all. Glad the infection seemed to clear up!

Oh Cara, not a fun way to spend 5 hours. Hope you’re on the mend soon

Welcome ladies iv added you to the front 😊

Holly good luck for your scan today hope you see enough to reassure you a bit but remember it's still so early so means nothing if not loads to see. Keep us informed!

Oh cara that sounds like a rough night hope it gets all sorted soon!!

I'm going to have an early scab around 8 weeks I think. When the epu saw me with my mc they said I could have an early scan with them next time and not to go private. I have to be referred by gp so have an appointment in 2 weeks to ask them to book me in.

Anyone else completely and utterly exhausted?? I know I'm running around after a toddler but I'm really struggling and only 5 weeks can't remember it being this early last time not sure if it's pregnancy related or me being lazy!

I’m soooo tired! In bed by 8pm most nights, however my little ones have had me up at 5am most mornings. I’m shattered in the afternoon most days

I’m so exhausted and the headaches definitely don’t help. But at the same time I feel like I can’t sleep. Falling asleep is hard and i keep waking up too early and not going back to sleep. So frustrating!

Yesterday was so sooo bad in terms of nausea. But today isn't too terrible, yay! I feel slightly human. I drank a ton of fluids yesterday evening so I'm wondering if that helped. I'm going to keep trying.

Hi ladies! I'm due June 18th. Looking forward to spending the next 9 months with you all! :flower:

Everyone seems to be having early scans. I am thinking of having an early scan privately! at 8 weeks i had one last time i told them i wasnt sure when my last period was. Its such a long time to wait between now and 12 weeks x

Exhaustion and sore boobs are my only symptoms so far. I am sooo tired. when my eldest two are at school I've been napping when the baby does haha.

I haven't had much nausea yet but that can only be a good thing. So nervous for my scan monday.

Curious I'm jealous of your nausea. I didnt get it with my first mc, had it bad with dd and only got it very slightly with recent mc so it's going to be quite comforting if I hopefully get it. Still feel like I can't let myself believe that things are going to be ok this time

Ladders, I just looked at your signature. I had a MC at the end of June, as well. Its hard to get as excited when you're overanalyzing every little symptom and comparing it to your miscarriage. :hugs:

Curious I'm jealous of your nausea. I didnt get it with my first mc, had it bad with dd and only got it very slightly with recent mc so it's going to be quite comforting if I hopefully get it. Still feel like I can't let myself believe that things are going to be ok this time

Last week I was so concerned when I wasn't feeling much, given my history. This week I would give a lot to be back to that. We can't win!

I m joining. Hopefully permenantly. This is when I found out last night! LMP sep 7 so DD 6/14

Attachments

• IMG_3888.jpg
    IMG_3888.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 10
Welcome to the new ladies :flower:

I had my first ultrasound today at 6w0d. I was extremely nervous going in. Yesterday I had some light red spotting. :cry: I just had a miscarriage in June too so it was like a double whammy.

But. Despite that. I saw my newest little bean. :cloud9: Heart rate was 95.. So probably just started beating. From what I've read, 90-110 is typical starting heart rate. Baby is measuring spot on 6w.

I do have a small subchorionic hemorrhage which explains the spotting I hadyesterday . I actually had one of those in my second pregnancy and had off and on light spotting. It's upsetting and gosh knows nobody wants to see any blood! It *shouldn't* create any issues but I have to take it a bit easy as a precaution ~ no heavy lifting or sex.

I get to go back on the 17th just to make sure baby is still growing and progressing well. Praying it does!!

Attachments

• 2ABCD8EB-CC39-42C3-B566-9DBEE8725C64.jpg
    2ABCD8EB-CC39-42C3-B566-9DBEE8725C64.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel