June jewels 2018!!!!

I told DH he has 1 week to tell anyone who he doesn't want to find out via FB about this baby. Then I am going FB official! Can't wait.

How exciting curious!! :) I told my husband the same around 9 weeks :rofl:

YAY curious!! That will be me in a week if all goes well at the NT scan!!! I can't believe we're getting to the stage of 12 weeks scans and announcing for some of us!

I’ll probably announce at Thanksgiving next week assuming all is well at my scan tomorrow. I feel confident, but I still need to see it to really believe it :)

Ah I want my scan so i can announce! Still havent had the date cone through for my 12 weeks scan and I'm 11 weeks tomorrow it's starting to frustrate me! I have my announcement all ready to go lol.

Names is all I think about lol if it's a boy we have a definite name of Eli Peter this was from the first pregnancy but obviously used the girl name and I'm like you curious I love it sooo much it's hard to find another I like as much and that fits. Dd not very common so wouldn't want a super common name for next one. I love Ivy but dh not keen, if it's a girl I'll have to work on him lol

Ha ha mom I apparently sounded like a cow when I got close, I don't remember lol but told hubby once I start mooing this time we are going in lol

Allie I was thinking the same! This groups getting close to starting second trimester already!! Ill be announcing in about a week and a half if my scan monday is good. Hubbys fam will be in town next thur-mon so we’ll be telling them, then will announce after that. Im excited!

We won't be announcing on Facebook til baby is born. We'll tell good friends after our 12 week scan, but generally wait til after the 20 week one to make it public knowledge.

DD gave me her horrible cough & cold- I rarely get sick so I have low pregnancy immunity to thank!- but luckily I've off work for a few days due to the nausea, no way could I otherwise go in with this heavy cold on top, although I think today was probably the worst day & I'll start getting better now. I'm a terrible patient too. I hate being sick.

Lol Ladders - mine were this high pitched wincing noise. All I remember thinking I learnt in my prenatal class to make low pitched humming noises as that makes you less tense, but I really didn’t choose to make these noises. It was during the transition I think right before they told me I was at a ten. The they had me get up from all 4’s onto the bed as I was on my yoga mat on my floor and I had zero pain after that. One of the nurses said oh getting up probably helped the baby a lot to move down and I thought why didn’t anyone suggest that half an hour ago. Those are the experiences I am glad I already made and so I look forward to have some more tools for this time.

I was gutted in labour because my waters had broken over 24 hours before but I still wasn't progressing I was induced and put on a drip and a heart monitor for DD. Because of that I wasn't allowed to move around, bounce on a ball or do anything except lie on my back. It took 12 hours just lying there and each contraction made my back spasm so I kept twisting.
I'm really hoping for a quicker one this time and more natural.

I love the name Clara too, it's pretty.

I don't know what I'll do about announcing my pregnancy, I don't have Facebook.
I'm technically still married to DD dad so he's not going to be happy (even though we've been separated over 2 1/2 years!) I think I'll probably tell DD and then tell people as and when. I need to get my divorce sorted but it's another thing to think about and my ex doesn't communicate with me at all.

PG - my biggest fear was not progressing. Little did I know. I hope it goes quicker for you this time.

What do you guys think of eating deli meats from a restaurant? I'm supposed to go for lunch with my mom today and they have a turkey club at this little cafe which is my favourite - but I know I'm not supposed to eat cold deli meats. If I ask them to nuke it in the microwave do you think that could work?

Sorry sander I'm vegetarian so no idea about meats fishes eye, now if you have a question about cheese I'm there lol!

scan tomorrow. I feel confident, but I still need to see it to really believe it :)

I feel the same! Confident but I need confirmation. Good luck at your scan tomorrow. :) Is it an NT scan or a 'regular' scan?

Ah I havent had the date cone through for my 12 weeks scan and I'm 11 weeks tomorrow
name of Eli Peter this was from the first pregnancy but obviously used the girl name and

I love Ivy but dh not keen, if it's a girl I'll have to work on him lol

Good grief, I hope they get back to you soon. You have a midwife out ill right?

I love both of those names!! I LOVE Peter but DH doesn't. Ivy is super cute!

Allie I was thinking the same! This groups getting close to starting second trimester already!! Ill be announcing in about a week and a half if my scan monday is good. Hubbys fam will be in town next thur-mon so we’ll be telling them, then will announce after that. Im excited!

Awww that will be so festive!!! So your scan is Monday, a few of have Tuesday.....eeek it's all getting so exciting.....

We won't be announcing on Facebook til baby is born. We'll tell good friends after our 12 week scan, but generally wait til after the 20 week one to make it public knowledge.

DD gave me her horrible cough & cold- I rarely get sick so I have low pregnancy immunity to thank!- buI'm a terrible patient too. I hate being sick.

You're not a terrible parent. It's HARD to parent during first tri! I feel like a terrible mom, all I do is nap and complain and feel sick. :winkwink:

I hope you feel better very soon! :hugs:

I don't know what I'll do about announcing my pregnancy, I don't have Facebook.
I'm technically still married to DD dad so he's not going to be happy (even though we've been separated over 2 1/2 years!) I think I'll probably tell DD and then tell people as and when. I need to get my divorce sorted but it's another thing to think about and my ex doesn't communicate with me at all.

I'm sorry you have to deal with a less than hospitable ex. Why will he be mad? Does he have a new partner? Men can be difficult.

What do you guys think of eating deli meats from a restaurant? I'm supposed to go for lunch with my mom today and they have a turkey club at this little cafe which is my favourite - but I know I'm not supposed to eat cold deli meats. If I ask them to nuke it in the microwave do you think that could work?

I was just thinking of this today! I miss sandwiches. I have been avoiding deli meats completely but is it one of those clubs that is more like a 'melt'? I think the key is to heat to a certain degree. I suppose it's how much you trust the restaurant. I'm curious what others think.

DD gave me her horrible cough & cold- I rarely get sick so I have low pregnancy immunity to thank!- buI'm a terrible patient too. I hate being sick.

You're not a terrible parent. It's HARD to parent during first tri! I feel like a terrible mom, all I do is nap and complain and feel sick. :winkwink:

I'm sorry, but this totally cracked me up. She said she was a terrible patient...not a terrible parent. :haha: :haha: :haha: (Sorry, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I swear, I just think pregnancy brain is hilarious).

I'm sorry, but this totally cracked me up. She said she was a terrible patient...not a terrible parent. :haha: :haha: :haha: (Sorry, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I swear, I just think pregnancy brain is hilarious).

LOL!!!!! Yep obviously some pregnancy brain here. :blush::blush:

LOL!!!!! Yep obviously some pregnancy brain here. :blush::blush:

Don’t feel bad! I’ve responded to the wrong person like 5 times recently!

Supposedly deli meats are fine as long as theyre heated to steaming(about 30 seconds in a microwave) . I had some salami in my grilled cheese today. Mmmmm.

I’d eat the meat Sander, but I’m quite relaxed about eating the ‘banned’ foods.

Think my brothers fiancée is in labour, she’s being having contractions about 10 min apart since midnight, so fingers crossed this is it and baby will be here soon.

Thanks for the input guys, ended up eating homemade versions of the sandwiches instead - no deli meat - so it worked out!

Exciting Lily! Hope her labour goes well

Plus to this morning- for the first morning I didn’t have to eat crackers before I even got out of bed. Negative- I have a cold now, which seems so unfair when I’m still nauseous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->