June jewels 2018!!!!

Ah lovely scan pics ladies they are looking so big and lovely! Got my 12 week scan date through but isn't till the 4th dec so I'll be nearly 14 weeks, uh I don't want to wait that long I'm struggling to cover it up already as really getting a bump on me! Just want to announce now

Welcome, whatme.

Looks like loads of us have scans on 28th! That's my booking in appointment. I'll only be 11+4 & I'd rather have waited til the following week, but I have to go to a special clinic that only runs fortnightly. I expect though that I'll have at least one more scan after that before Christmas.

Great scans mom and squig!!

Hope you feel better topaz. Drink lots of water and take it easy.

3 more days until my scan!!

I'm in maternity clothes now and definitely look pregnant! I also slept for 10 hours last night and napped for 2.5 this afternoon. This cold is awful.

YAY lovely scan pics ladies!!!! They look like wee babies now. So cute.

Unexpected I'm so excited for our double scan date...I think there's someone else with the 21st as well too? And Rach on Monday?

Such a funny time - a few people with 12 week scans and some not yet for a number of weeks!

Curious I took a 2 hour nap today as well after work. But I don't have a bug, I'm just tired haha.

Yep allie i have a scan monday! ......Is it monday yet???

SO CLOSE Rach!!

I meant to say FINALLY and YAY Ladders.

OMG I am SO BORED!!!!!! I have been so sick for so long with MS that I never really noticed I've been sitting around every night like a lump......but since it's finally going a way a bit and I napped so long today.... it's 8 pm and I realized I am really bored. ;) Both DS and DH are sleeping already. I kind of feel ready to go back out into the world for awhile lol.

Thank you all ladies! Looking forward to everyone’s scans coming up!

I have a scan on the 21st too! My 12 week! Excited to see all our pictures of the little beans!! Xx

Totally feel the same way Allie - I've started feeling a ton better lately and I'm like, what have I been doing with myself the past 2 months?? I need to get out there! Haha

Excited to see all the scans! And jealous too - my next one isn't until 20 weeks!

i have a private scan booked for monday i will be just 9 weeks :happydance:

Ugh, DD was having a huge meltdown upstairs and DH was yelling for me so of course I fell rushing up the stairs. I caught myself on my hands and didn’t hit my belly but now I have this sharp pain kind of in the middle of my abdomen. I know it’s that I pulled a muscle because the baby and my uterus and everything are well protected but it’s freaking me out.

I’m sure everything is ok curious. Def just a pulled muscle or ligament. I got up fast the other day and felt something pull. They may be little bumps but they still put strain on our bodies.

Haha allie seriously I have felt soooo useless the last couple months. Got pregnant in early september. Was crampy and miserable the tww then had a mc a week after bfp. Horrible cramps and dizziness and hormonal mess. Then bam pregnant again 3 weeks later. Been nauseous and exhausted. Fiiiinally the last couple days ive had energy again. Its been a long 3 months. Thankfully my dh is the epitomy of patience and understanding. Hes so wonderful. Neeeeever complains about me sitting on a couch all day if i need to. I think he knows that I hate sitting around so if I am I need to be.

I hope I don't have much longer to go with the MS then - I have hope from those of you around the 12 week mark. It's grim & we're supposed to be moving house esrly next year; i have no idea right now how i'm going to get things packed if i continue to feel like this.

Curious, I'm sure all is well, especially as you didn't even knock your tummy, but can you get a reassurance scan at all?

Sorry curious i didnt see your post when i typed mine. Hope with some rest you’ll feel better.

Thanks ladies! I know logically that could hurt the baby or my uterus or placenta at this stage would mean I would be seriously hurt too but you know. It’s easy to freak out. If I’m still having any pain on Monday I’ll call my MW but I’m sure all is well and it’s just a muscle or ligament strain. I haven’t had any bleeding or cramping.

I'm sure everything is fine Curious - I have a similar pain that's just started today and yesterday, almost like a pulled muscle but if I lean over it hurts like I'm crushing the baby or something. From what I understand baby is growing a ton this week so as long as you don't have really severe pain/cramping/bleeding everything is fine :)

I pulled a ligament standing up too fast the other day, it hurt for a few hours. It's mental how much it hurts sometimes. Get a little rest, your baby won't have even noticed :flower:

My baby is going to have had a load of extra blood tonight! We went to watch a fireworks display and one bounced into the crowd and exploded just next to my mom and my DD who'd just gone to stand by her. She came running to me with her hands over her ears but unhurt. My moms a bit deaf in her ear and her hair got singed! My heart was racing so bad it took ages to calm down :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->