June jewels 2018!!!!

Oh my goodness PG how terrifying!!!!! So glad nobody got hurt!

Thanks ladies! I know logically that could hurt the baby or my uterus or placenta at this stage would mean I would be seriously hurt too but you know. It’s easy to freak out. If I’m still having any pain on Monday I’ll call my MW but I’m sure all is well and it’s just a muscle or ligament strain. I haven’t had any bleeding or cramping.

You may remember I fell DOWN the stairs a month or so ago....I called my OB and he was like 'baby is so cushioned right now and so small, don't worry unless you bleed' and of course I googled the heck out of it and SO MANY ladies have done this (we get clumsy haha) and it's not a worry unless it's direct abdomen during 2nd tri or later.

I get the round ligament pains. I sneezed today and I felt my entire uterus pull!! OUCH!!! Now I have an idea of where it's located haha. It's so sensitive as it's a muscle and it's growing at a pretty rapid rate.

WOW so many scans I didn't even know about next week! It's a big week for the June babies!!

Holy smokes PG!! Singed hair!?!?! That is scary for your mom!

Thanks ladies! I know logically that could hurt the baby or my uterus or placenta at this stage would mean I would be seriously hurt too but you know. It’s easy to freak out. If I’m still having any pain on Monday I’ll call my MW but I’m sure all is well and it’s just a muscle or ligament strain. I haven’t had any bleeding or cramping.

You may remember I fell DOWN the stairs a month or so ago....I called my OB and he was like 'baby is so cushioned right now and so small, don't worry unless you bleed' and of course I googled the heck out of it and SO MANY ladies have done this (we get clumsy haha) and it's not a worry unless it's direct abdomen during 2nd tri or later.

I get the round ligament pains. I sneezed today and I felt my entire uterus pull!! OUCH!!! Now I have an idea of where it's located haha. It's so sensitive as it's a muscle and it's growing at a pretty rapid rate.

WOW so many scans I didn't even know about next week! It's a big week for the June babies!!

Yes! I knew someone else had fallen, I just couldn't remember who. That's nice to hear. My muscle strain or whatever it is, is already feeling better so I'm much calmer now.

I hate RLP!! I have been blowing my nose so much and it hurts every time so bad!

Hahha when i feel a sneeze coming on i have to mentally prepare myself for the pain that comes with it.

So far I have seemed to escape any pain. Just twice I made a wrong move and got that rlp that feels like sth tore in half, but I have since learnt not to make those moves.

Glad no one got seriously injured in the fireworks accident. I’m always afraid of sth like that happening when we watch them.

Glad no one was seriously hurt, PG, how scary!

I am SO glad this is normal! Every time I sneeze I feel those pains and with being my first I've been googling it like crazy!! I've not started holding my stomach as I sneeze HHa xx

Wow pg that sounds super scary so glad your dd and mum are ok!

Curious how are the pains now? Baby is so so protected but I understand your worry if be the same. Constantly getting dd elbows digging into my belly or she's standing on me she just doesn't get it

When I was pregnant with my first, I believe around 30 weeks probably I fell down the stair, didn’t hit my tummy but waited in agony for him to move I told DH if he didn’t move we were going to the hospital, and hour later he had a dance party in my tummy :haha: he was completely fine.
I’m still scared to death for anything to hit my stomach, even though I know baby is super protected it’s scary. I work around horses too, so I’m constantly protecting my stomach.

Yes, my son is always wanting to be on my lap, which is sweet but I'm on edge. He still doesn't know about the pregnancy (we will tell him tomorrow after my 12 week scan) and my dog Weasley jumps on me as well -he's a 12 lb shipoo so quite small - but I always have a pillow on my lap when I'm on the couch now.

I was popping in for scan updates, can't wait to hear about all of today's scans!!!

Wow pg that sounds super scary so glad your dd and mum are ok!

Curious how are the pains now? Baby is so so protected but I understand your worry if be the same. Constantly getting dd elbows digging into my belly or she's standing on me she just doesn't get it

Almost nothing yesterday and nothing today so I'm not worried :) Thanks!

Annnd my cold is starting to feel better and I'm really feeling like I'm turning a corner with the nausea.

baby b didnt make it but baby a is doing fab :) xx

I'm sorry to hear that Becs xxx

Sorry becs. Glad baby a is well.

Scan today went perfect. Baby measuring a few days ahead again but theyre keeping my lmp due date of june 20th. Hubby got a nice little video of babes wiggling around. Got my little goody bag and appt for next month. Will be seeing MFM around 14 weeks to get established again. Most likely do the same as last time, continued to see my regular ob and had mfm as a just in case.

Attachments

• 93EE1D0C-9C5C-4917-8B37-F8BA792065C6.jpg
    93EE1D0C-9C5C-4917-8B37-F8BA792065C6.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 5

Scan today went perfect. Baby measuring a few days ahead again but theyre keeping my lmp due date of june 20th. Hubby got a nice little video of babes wiggling around. Got my little goody bag and appt for next month. Will be seeing MFM around 14 weeks to get established again. Most likely do the same as last time, continued to see my regular ob and had mfm as a just in case.

Awww, so cute!!! :flower::happydance:

May I ask what condition/reason you are able to see MFM? I am going to ask my OB tomorrow if I can due to thyroid, high bp, having gd last pregnancy, etc. I think it would be good to have both.....

Awww, so cute!!! :flower::happydance:

May I ask what condition/reason you are able to see MFM? I am going to ask my OB tomorrow if I can due to thyroid, high bp, having gd last pregnancy, etc. I think it would be good to have both.....

I have lupus(sle) so im automatically considered high risk. My last pregnancy was flawless so im hoping for the same this time around. But i had to be seen by them at least once so I was in their system in case something happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->