June jewels 2018!!!!

On becs I'm so sorry about baby b, I'm pleased baby a doing so well though, hope you ok?

Rach scan looks great! So pleased you saw a happy wiggly buba!

My scam 2 weeks today, uh sooo long and I'm pretty much the size of a house

I'm wondering if anyone else is getting vagina pain? It seems random and happened today after cleaning a bunch and running errands. It's almost like a 'sore' internal vagina area. I have no idea and I'll ask my OB tomorrow. It feels familiar like I had it with Alistair but I can't exactly remember.

So sorry becs :hugs:

Cute pic Rach! What's an MFM?

Mfm is maternal fetal medicine.... basically a high risk ob

Ive had that Allie, I got it at the weekend for the first time. My best friend messaged me too about it a few weeks ago and asked if it was normal. I guess it is as it's an ache, I think maybe when I've done a bit too much in the day.

Thanks PG, yes, I was told today to drink more water to avoid those pains.

I had my NT scan and all is looking well!! :) Still measuring 12w2d. Baby was not moving around a lot, and the tech said it was okay and they were probably sleeping but I wished I could have seen movement, it would have made me less worried ha. Baby did wave ,though! I'll attach a photo.

Okay, how many of you have had flu shots? My OB really told me off for declining it and saying I wanted to wait until my next appt to be out of first trimester. :/

Oh and I did get my MFM referral so that will be good. It's mainly because I'm on a Category D medication (Klonopin for anxiety) and need help weaning off it before birth. He also changed his story from last time, it annoyed me. When I had my first OB appt and told him all of my medications he told me to stay on it as weaning in first tri would be stressful. Now he said he would never tell me to stay on a Category D medicine! Ugh, I hate mixed messages. I'm looking forward to the MFM doctor helping me.

Here are my u/s photos!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 23659210_10159889048105727_2949372432386651450_n.jpg
    23659210_10159889048105727_2949372432386651450_n.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 23659411_10159889047870727_2391100244491141277_n.jpg
    23659411_10159889047870727_2391100244491141277_n.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
So sorry to hear about baby B, glad baby A is doing well though

Nice pictures Allie! I was also asked by my midwife to get the flu shot but I'm not planning on it. I don't blame you for wanting to wait until after the first tri. I actually had the flu a couple weeks ago but was able to manage the fever with baby Tylenol and rest. But def up to you what you want to do! I've never gotten the flu shot before which is maybe why I'm not keen on it now

Allie, I got my flu shot at like 5w because we were getting on a plane. It makes me feel so much better to know I'm protected because the flu can be sooo dangerous for pregnant ladies (and our growing babies)! It's also really good for protecting those around us who physically can't get the vaccine and so rely on herd immunity, like my friend's immunocompromised little baby boy or my cousin going through cancer treatments :)

I'll definitely get it....but I also respect those that don't. Sigh. I just feel like it was so awkward with my OB!

Has anyone switched OBs or do you just take what you get and are usually happy?

I feel like there is always so much choice and so many decisions!

Oh and they told me it was too late to do the NIPT that tells gender in the blood work. Wah wah. ;) They said my NT Scan and bloods are good enough. You only get the NIPT if the NT is abnormal. So we'll see, of course I hope it's abnormal. (EDIT NORMAL NORMAL OMG)

I would like to share my announcement. We announced today on FB and told our son. It was very exciting!

What is everyone who is American doing for Thanksgiving? Anyone travelling? We are just going to friends in town. Very low key.

Attachments

• 23783673_10159890369775727_1744070729356498_o.jpg
    23783673_10159890369775727_1744070729356498_o.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 17
Cute scan pics Allie! I'll be getting the flu jab too, but am also waiting til 2nd tri so I'll get it early December.

I'll definitely get it....but I also respect those that don't. Sigh. I just feel like it was so awkward with my OB!

Oh and they told me it was too late to do the NIPT that tells gender in the blood work. Wah wah. ;) They said my NT Scan and bloods are good enough. You only get the NIPT if the NT is abnormal. So we'll see, of course I hope it's abnormal.

I would like to share my announcement. We announced today on FB and told our son. It was very exciting!

What is everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Anyone travelling? We are just going to friends in town. Very low key.

OMG I just re-read my post. NORMAL I hope my NT bloods are NORMAL!! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Hahaha allie i figured thats what you meant. And super cute announcement!

I'm so far the queen of misposting in June Jewels LOL!

Oh and they told me it was too late to do the NIPT that tells gender in the blood work. Wah wah. ;) They said my NT Scan and bloods are good enough. You only get the NIPT if the NT is abnormal. So we'll see, of course I hope it's abnormal. (EDIT NORMAL NORMAL OMG)

What is everyone who is American doing for Thanksgiving? Anyone travelling? We are just going to friends in town. Very low key.

Lovely announcement, how cute is your son!!!

I'm now apparently due on the 31st May after my NHS dating scan but I'm gonna stick here cos I'm almost certain he will be born in June.

Is it bad that I've spent the last hour trying to work out how to put a ticker in my signature?! Haha!! But it should now be there hahaha! Feel all official on here now haha! How sad!! xx

I see it Angie!!!

Happy 13 weeks Unexpected! Yep please do stay here. :) I'm due the 3rd June but will deliver in May I bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->