June jewels 2018!!!!

I think a few of us due in early June will probably end up delivering in May - it's too late to change groups now anyways, we all know each other and it would be too sad :p

Question I want to put out there, I've been having some mild aches/stretchy feeling pains on my left side. I know the baby/uterus is favoring that side because whenever I use the doppler that's where I find the heartbeat, but whenever I've had people describe RLP they describe it as sharp pain? I'm finding it's more like a super dull ache, and maybe kind of feeling like when you've over-stretched a muscle. I'd say pain wise it's only like a 1 out of 10, I can just notice it from time to time. It's not as bad as earlier on - that was a stretching I felt more along both edges of my sides. This is now only on the left.

Anyways, has anyone else felt this? I'm thinking if I drink more water it will help everything to feel better, because I'm guilty of not drinking enough during the day :blush:

Is it bad that I've spent the last hour trying to work out how to put a ticker in my signature?! Haha!! But it should now be there hahaha! Feel all official on here now haha! How sad!! xx

Nope I've done it three times before and still forgot and took me ages to work it out again XD

I'm so excited to see all the little babies and when they arrive and if they are boys or girls ahhh, so much to look forward too!!

Cos I work in healthcare i pretty much HAD to have the flu jab regardless but I've always had it anyway in the first trimester never had any negative affects. I will literally take any and all vaccinations they offer on the NHS for me and my kids I am hugeeee believer in medicine and science. But like anything, it's such a personal choice and I don't judge anyone who chooses differently <3

The only one I think I wouldn't have which they don't offer here is the chicken pox vaccine, thats part of childhood haha

Argh! The pain in my hips is ridiculous. I have arthritis in my hips too, so whenever I’m pregnant my hips feel like they’re gonna fall off they hurt so bad, and nothing helps. Heartburn started tonight, luckily nausea stayed away for thanksgiving and I was able to stuff my face although I’m now paying for it :haha:

The heartburn has got me too!!! I feel your pain . I've had it bad all three of my previous pregnancies and only one had any hair haha

Touch wood I don’t have any heartburn, yet! I had it so bad with Elizabeth (she was super hairy :haha:)

I’ve been a bit MIA on here as I’m still super exhaused, I’ve starting to feel a bit more sicker too which is good, I suppose. Had the first booking in appointment with the midwife, mentioned my Dad has type 2 diabetes so I have to have a glucose test done, I didn’t have one with Elizabeth as didn’t tell them he was diabetic.

Just waiting to get my scan letter through the post.

I think a few of us due in early June will probably end up delivering in May - it's too late to change groups now anyways, we all know each other and it would be too sad :p

Question I want to put out there, I've been having some mild aches/stretchy feeling pains on my left side. I know the baby/uterus is favoring that side because whenever I use the doppler that's where I find the heartbeat, but whenever I've had people describe RLP they describe it as sharp pain? I'm finding it's more like a super dull ache, and maybe kind of feeling like when you've over-stretched a muscle. I'd say pain wise it's only like a 1 out of 10, I can just notice it from time to time. It's not as bad as earlier on - that was a stretching I felt more along both edges of my sides. This is now only on the left.

Anyways, has anyone else felt this? I'm thinking if I drink more water it will help everything to feel better, because I'm guilty of not drinking enough during the day :blush:

Oh yes, I get aches esp when I'm walking a lot. I feel like I get them on the side baby favors which is my left side as well! I also get the RLP when I sneeze or or stand up too fast.

I'm so excited to see all the little babies and when they arrive and if they are boys or girls ahhh, so much to look forward too!!

Cos I work in healthcare i pretty much HAD to have the flu jab regardless but I've always had it anyway in the first trimester never had any negative affects. I will literally take any and all vaccinations they offer on the NHS for me and my kids I am hugeeee believer in medicine and science. But like anything, it's such a personal choice and I don't judge anyone who chooses differently <3

The only one I think I wouldn't have which they don't offer here is the chicken pox vaccine, thats part of childhood haha

Haha yes I was shocked when Alistair my 6 yr old got a Chicken Pox vax!! I'm also generally pro vaccine and totally pro science but I dunno, I have irrational fear about 1st tri, I also wouldn't fly even though it was the last month I had free flights with my job. :cry: I missed out on a lot of trips I know.

Argh! The pain in my hips is ridiculous. I have arthritis in my hips too, so whenever I’m pregnant my hips feel like they’re gonna fall off they hurt so bad, and nothing helps. Heartburn started tonight, luckily nausea stayed away for thanksgiving and I was able to stuff my face although I’m now paying for it :haha:

I'm sorry!!! But yay for Thanksgiving. :kiss:

Touch wood I don’t have any heartburn, yet! I had it so bad with Elizabeth (she was super hairy :haha:)

I’ve been a bit MIA on here as I’m still super exhaused, I’ve starting to feel a bit more sicker too which is good, I suppose. Had the first booking in appointment with the midwife, mentioned my Dad has type 2 diabetes so I have to have a glucose test done, I didn’t have one with Elizabeth as didn’t tell them he was diabetic.

Just waiting to get my scan letter through the post.

Feel better soon!!! I'll get a glucose test after 20 weeks due to previous GD.

I'm with you ladies on the glucose test! I've got to have one after 23 weeks too. I remember it was bloody awful with DD... Never starve a pregnant woman!

Super cute telling your boy Allie. I've not got my scan till the 4th December so I'll be nearly 14 weeks then. I was hoping it would be much sooner than that..

I had my flu jab at work a few days ago. Apart from a sore arm for a couple of days it was all fine. I'm pretty relaxed about stuff like that (well relaxed about what's in the injection, not about having one as I'm scared of needles)

I think we’re going to announce to family next weekend, we weren’t going to for a few more weeks but DH parents have said they are thinking about booking a holiday to South Africa for their anniversary in June!

Booked a private scan for Sunday 3rd, bought this tshirt on eBay, so going to let DD tell them

Edit: Just got my NHS scab letter, 19th Dec at 10am :happydance:

Attachments

• AA4E2370-C6A4-4A5F-881E-B5749B6460C0.jpg
    AA4E2370-C6A4-4A5F-881E-B5749B6460C0.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 12
Oh my that is such a cute shirt! What a cute way to announce!

Cute, Lilly!

Sorry to hear you're in so much pain, eppgirl.

I thought I was getting some improvement in the nausea but I've been so sick again today. I think it's even worse when I'm really tired, & I only got about 5 hours last night as DD was sick.

Lilly ~ sooooo adorable!

My nausea is still happening :(

Sorry to the sick ladies!!! :hugs:

I can't believe it Holly, after 13 weeks! Mine really feels like it is gone, but I guess I shouldn't count it out.

I am still eating a limited diet and having to eat often but no constant nausea.

I have a terrible headache today! I wonder if that's pregnancy related...I guess I assume so! Two Tylenol didn't even work. Nor a Diet Coke.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend~

So this is my very first forum I am posting in (so not really sure what I am doing), this is also my very first pregnancy. YAY!!!

I am due June 7th

Hi Livvy!! Welcome! :)

It's been quiet the past week in here I think with the American holidays.

Yes, sorry I have been MIA, the holidays have kept us busy.
I have another appointment on Thursday and hopefully we find the hb with the doppler then. Last week the nurse couldn’t find it at 10w6d so I had another sono and all was well.

That's great mom! Always nice to get an extra peak. ;)

I’ve got my first ultrasound tomorrow! Then I’ll have another at 12 weeks (dec 19th) and then my last at 18-20 weeks. That is assuming it’s only one baby in there. I’m hoping one baby and that it’s a girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->