June jewels 2018!!!!

I forget that so many of you must have baby stuff still!!

Since our DS is already 6 , we really have very little baby stuff left. We have a crib as he was in a crib until 3....and we have my old breast pump if it still works. Some of the gender neutral clothes. That's it. So we are basically starting over!

allie I feel like I'm starting again too just because literally everything I had was pink or girly so having to get the same stuff in blue! I did get alot of stuff initially from my sister and best friend who all had girls so can't complain too much about buying now lol

I'm still grumpy on the weight gain front, last pregnancy I was under the recommended gain but this time im consistently 4 pounds higher than the top recommended gain. I definitely don't have time to exercise like I used to and as dd wants to walk all the times my dog walks are a wander along rather than a fast march over fields and hills etc

Ladders, I tried to avoid blue with Alistair and I'm so far avoiding pink with this one....not that we are having more but I am just drawn to more gender neutral colors like green/yellow/tan/gray.....Alistair's nursery WOULD have worked with a girl as it was all light green and tan....but of course we've moved and sold everything in the past 6 years. :dohh: So this time it's so far seeming to be quite gray and brown....the bedding and things I've bought. I can't help but buy flowery prints for clothes as that's basically all I wear LOL!! Hubby was like 'God help her and a life of flower prints!' :haha:

I finally weighed myself and I'm up 10 lbs!! I should be happy as I want baby to grow grow grow but since I was in the overweight category to start AND I lost 10 lbs in 1st tri I'm a bit like.....uh what's gonna happen in the next 17 weeks?!?!

Chances are when I'm diagnosed with GD next week I will plateau as the GD diet is SO STRICT.

WOOOOOOOO :yipee: Happy V-Day Curious and Holly!!

Happy V-Day Holly & Curious! Great to reach that milestone 😀

Oh wow! Onto third trimester. I can't believe how quick the time is going.

Do you have any symptoms of GD Allie? I have mine on Monday so I'm not looking forward to the fasting starting Sunday night.

Woooooohoooo it’s V day for me too today!! I remember ages ago thinking how this day seemed so far away and now it’s here! Can’t wait to meet this little guy!

68357_C3_B_4_DE2_4_A7_C_BC6_F_0_EB9_A06_E5_EDD.jpg
[/url] img safe[/IMG]

Happy V Day Sander! You look fabulous! (Ps love your hair)

Ok so I need some help ladies. Having a hard time finding a middle name I like that goes well with Sawyer. The two Im thinking are Sawyer James or Sawyer Vaughn. Any ideas?

Sander~ you look adorable! Love it!! Happy V day!!!

Rachel ~ I LOVE the name Sawyer. I begged my husband and he nixed it like 20x :cry: I think I like Sawyer James a bit better. I also like Alexander, Benjamin, and Lincoln :)

You look amazing Sander!

I think sawyer James has a lovely sound to it, it flows really well.

Happy V-Day Sander!

Rach, of the two, I think Sawyer James has the nicest flowtoo 😀

Thank you everyone, you guys are too sweet!

Rach I also like Sawyer James. I think it depends too on your last name when it comes to flow. This was my boy name list in case anything pops out at you for a middle name :p I think I posted it earlier but it’s lost way back there now

Sawyer
Elias
Thatcher
Oliver
Tucker
Christopher
Wesley
Mordecai
Lochlan

Ahhh Im so excited! One of my best friends, who also happens to be married to my hubbys cousin just found out shes pregnant! We had our girls 6 months apart and now these babies will only be about 4 months apart! She said they went home after my gender reveal party and bam now shes pregnant lol.

Haha Rach, that's too funny. Yay for your friend!

I'm in the minority but I like Sawyer Vaughn.

Right now Annalise is our top girl's name but still unsure. Annalise Faye.

Sander, happy V-Day for yesterday! AND today is V-Day for me!! :) You look AMAZING!!!

AFM thanks to everyone who posted on the Facebook group in support.For those of you not on it, I had a TERRIBLE Friday night and spent 6 hours in labor and delivery in tremendous pain; turns out I had a gallbladder attack and have gallstones. :( SO MUCH PAIN. The 'attack' is finally over but I'm tired and raw feeling. I will maybe have the stones removed after baby is born. In the meantime I'm starving and eating bland food. Starving just 'cos I'm scared.

Tomorrow is my growth scan and echo. Feeling nervous but also happy to see baby again.

Oh geez, sorry to hear that Allie. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->