June jewels 2018!!!!

Who cares what people think. If you want to go with A then do it.

All 3 of my boys will have middle names becoming with j. I don't care if people think it's tacky.
I love Amelia. It was on our girl list.

Haha Allie, MH and I are both A’s and specifically took A names off the table for DD! I don’t think it’s tacky though. Do what makes you happy!

We've decided on Hazel Estelle for a girl after my grandma and his, for a boy it will be Anthony Irving after my daddy and his papa.

MH refuses to talk names. So. This baby might never have a first name. Her middle name at least is set: Joan or Joanna (depending on which sounds better with the first name) for a cousin of my dad’s that both of us were close to who passed last year.

Sorry I’ve not kept up with the posts, my morning sickness (or something) cane back. Ugh!!!

I have had some bouts of nausea as well and just feel run down. I think having a toddler while pregnant is making me feel much farther along than I am. Have you had your anamtomy scan yet fx? I’m going for a growth scan in three weeks just to make sure baby is growing well.

Yeh it’s no fun having the nausea and fatigue come back. I’ve got a lot of rlp as well. Yep had my anatomy scan at 18 weeks, and I have another scan to check my cervix in 12 days time, but I’m not sure if they’ll check growth then as well. Baby was estimated at 8oz at 18 weeks so pretty average I think. I certainly feel bigger and heavier than that at the moment!

I've been super tired and feeling quite sick recently, I'm not sure why the nausea has come back. I guess it's everything being squashed.

Sawyer is a lovely name, really cool.

I don't think all A names are tacky, plus if you already have 3 A's the girl may wonder why hers isn't. Annalise is a beautiful name, I've not heard that in years.

I think we're pretty set on Dylan Michael now. I have tried to keep it a secret by my oh keeps accidentally telling people. I told everyone Alice's name before she was born and there wasn't much of a surprise for people.

It's been so quiet in here!! How is everyone doing and feeling?!?

I'm good....getting some braxton hicks when I am active. Feeling stronger movements but still nothing from the outside to speak of and I'm sooo antsy for Alex to feel a kick!!! Definitely feeling pretty tired....no return of MS, thank goodness. Still no consensus on a name. Feeling worried about the flu still. I need to stop watching the news probably.

Good here. I had a MW appointment today and all is well. They gave me a bunch of paperwork about delivery and all that, and I'm just like, omg. That still seems so far away!

I also gained another 8lbs so frustrated about that. I think I am going to stop caring. This last month I ate 3 healthy meals (lots of veggies and protein) a day, 1 or 2 snacks, and the occasional craving treat. And worked out 6 days a week. At this point I'm doing what I can do and only making myself miserable worrying about it. I can't eat any less because I get nauseous. So whatever. It is what it is at this point.

8 lbs in a month sounds normal to me. I think I read 2 lbs a week at this stage. I haven't weighed myself in weeks.....I don't think I can win. I was bummed out I wasn't gaining, but I've gotten bigger so I probably have gained and then I'll be like oh no lol.....so I'm just avoiding the scale for now. I'll try to upload my bump pic. I just put one on the FB group.

8 lbs in a month sounds normal to me. I think I read 2 lbs a week at this stage. I haven't weighed myself in weeks.....I don't think I can win. I was bummed out I wasn't gaining, but I've gotten bigger so I probably have gained and then I'll be like oh no lol.....so I'm just avoiding the scale for now. I'll try to upload my bump pic. I just put one on the FB group.

Thanks! That makes me feel a little better.

I'm still stressing about my weight as well curious but I'm trying hard not to care as much. I went to the gym at the weekend and i had a vest top on and trousers and thought "despite having a baby I can still see my waist". I think our bodies are just destined to gain as much weight as it needs.

Allie - don't worry about baby names, I'm sure the perfect one will just appear. I've survived my sister and oh having flu. Maybe it's the flu injection or the baby providing extra protection. It is a worry though as there is so much of it about.

I've just had my whooping cough injection today and it bloody hurt! My arm is completely dead. I didn't know it would do that so it took me by surprise. I'm having a lot of ligament pain. I'm enjoying swimming but then walking afterwards is quite painful. Me, my mom and sister went to a spa at the weekend and I had a lovely time but walking the 10 mins home was so painful, my ligaments were killing me.

Allie I was thinking the same thing and came on to post but you had already done it! Lol

Weird my nausea and fatigue left at 15 weeks, came back at 17 weeks, and left again at 19 weeks. Ive had the past 3 days of decent energy and motivation which was great!! But today Im exhausted again. Ugh.

Ive been able to feel baby quite a bit every day and can see the kicks which is so exciting. I was able to get a video of him a couple nights ago I posted on the fb group. Starting to get antsy about decorating and preparing! 21 weeks tomorrow and feeling huge. Bending over is rapidly becoming impossible without sounding like an 80 year old. Haha

That's so funny, I also groan when I bend over these days!! :haha:

Yeah I have started a registry and officially picked a theme (forest creatures). Those of you in the US, have you ordered your free baby box from Amazon yet? Do you know of any other free things lol? My baby box is on the way!

Also any baby shower plans? My book club is throwing me and another expectant mom a join baby shower at the end of the month. It's really early for me but the other mom is 10 weeks ahead.

My dreams were CRAZY last night and so vivid. I'm also getting REALLY hungry.

Next week baby has her echo-cardiogram and I get my first growth scan. Really antsy and hope she is measuring on track. I also do my glucose test next week and have been told it's more or less a foregone fact I'll have gestational diabetes again.

So this explains my 3 lb weight gain in a week and a half. I went 19 weeks only gaining 8 lbs, now 3 lbs so quickly. But comparing belly pics theres a HUGE difference. At least to me anyway lol. So now I feel better.

No talk of a baby shower yet. I have everything still as my dd is only 2. And I got everything neutrally colored for her since I knew we’d have at least 1 more. So bedding(woodland theme) high chair, utensils, bibs etc all neutral. Just need more bottles and clothes so I dont think I need a shower or “sprinkle”.

Allie I did get my amazon box! Its a pretty decent box. Also I create a registry everywhere I can since they usually give a goody bag with it. :haha:

Attachments

• 74238354-BA93-4684-B492-8E4AA0CC475C.jpg
    74238354-BA93-4684-B492-8E4AA0CC475C.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
Glad to hear everyone is doing ok, i think I'm on the 10lb mark for weight gain, but my bump is huge!! Lol I think your bump is super cute rach, but I swear i was bigger than that at 12 weeks...oh my!! Ive compared pictures to my pregnancy with ds and honestly my bump now looks like my 30 week bump, if not a bit more. I'm surprised but hopeful it means this baby is growing well, ds had a small cord and small placenta so he was fairly small at full term.

Someone explain the Amazon box to me?! I've not heard of it before.

I haven't started buying anything for baby, but will need pretty much everything again as we couldn't move all our baby stuff from the U.K when we moved to the U.S, hopefully when we go home in the summer we can pick a few things up or maybe ship a box. We'll still need a co-sleeper/crib, car seat, clothes, muslins, blankets etc

Waiting for a scan of my cervix on the 14th but that's about all.

We don't really have baby showers much in the UK, plus I'm not very good being the centre of things so I don't plan on having one.

We need to buy pretty much everything for the baby, though my friends are giving us some of their stuff.

I've just eaten a McDonald's for dinner as I didn't get home from work till 7:30pm. I set off at 8am so a long day with lots of travelling isn't good for my eating. I can't really eat a salad in the car. I didn't feel guilty about the weight gain last pregnancy but this time I worry too much.
I have my gestational diabetes check next week. I hope you're OK allie. Mine is because my dad's diabetic.

Luckily we have nearly everything left from DD and with it being another May girl, she is set for clothes. I need to replace our swing and that's about it. Thankfully because we're still planning to move between now and then.

fxmummyduck, when are you going home to the UK? We are thinking of flying out late Sept to introduce baby to that side of the family.

The Amazon box is a box worth I guess $35 full of goodies and you get it for free if you sign up and 'complete' their registry 'checklist' as well have Amazon Prime (which we already had) and then you have to have $10 purchases off the registry. I bought a blanket and sheet. It seems a good deal!!!

Ooh Rach I didn't know other places did it if you did a registry. I figured there must be some kind of free samples out there. I'll go looking lol.

Also, you look great and all bump and yeah you look like me in 1st tri LOL!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->