June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I am so overwhelmed by the generosity of one of my friends - look what she gave me today! Her son has grown out of them. Seriously, there are so many clothes here I will barely have to buy any basics. :flow: :happydance: Of course if I'm having a girl, I'll just re-home the blue stuff :)

Girls are cute in blue :) that's lovely of your friend

Thanks ladies. I'm actually doing okay. Don't get me wrong I'm sad & would have def. loved to have this baby, but I had a feeling from day one this was going to happen I even told ultrasound tech before we started today that I dont think there was a heartbeat. I don't think I was ready for another baby quite yet.

Sorry to hear this Krm, I know what you mean about knowing something was wrong from day 1 - my last pregnancy was the same and also ended in m/c. I think sometimes our psychic abilities (or whatever you want to call it) kick in to protect us and warn us in advance of bad things so we can cope more when they happen. Not sure if that's true, but that's how it seems to me. Good luck xxx :flow: :hugs:

Yea I had zero symptoms this whole time that's why i was so negative this pregnancy. With my first two miscarriages we figure out it was due to low progesterone and we solved it and I had my baby girl Audrie. But this time we're clueless, hopefully the test will give us some answers. (sending tissue out for testing)

I'm sorry darling :hugs:

don't normally like olives but am v pleased with this one!got my scan in 9 hours.am terrified.

don't normally like olives but am v pleased with this one!got my scan in 9 hours.am terrified.

Good luck - you'll be fine. Is it your first scan for this pregnancy? :flow:

I really need to change my diet. DH told me I'm showing already. Probably because I'm eating too much bread and not drinking enough water so I'm bloating out big time. :dohh:

nzjade yup first everything for me!!

I really need to change my diet. DH told me I'm showing already. Probably because I'm eating too much bread and not drinking enough water so I'm bloating out big time. :dohh:

I'm bloated too. The baby only likes carbs. I'm hoping the 2nd try will fix that

Just got my scan date thru the post. 19th November, I'll be 11 weeks 1day. So excited/nervous. Things seem to be progressing quite fast now x

I have my scan on the 19th too! I'll be 12+1.

Oooh cool! Have you already had your booking in appiontment? Mines not til Tuesday. I want my scan date! lol

Oooh cool! Have you already had your booking in appiontment? Mines not til Tuesday. I want my scan date! lol

Yeah,I had mine on Weds. Made it far more real when she was asking where i'd like to give birth etc!! My stomach churned at that point, the thought of giving birth scared me, I know I'm pregnant but wow, I'm having a baby!!! :crib:

I have my scan on the 19th too! I'll be 12+1.

So exciting isn't it? I've already had a scan due to an early loss so hoping to see a lot more this time. Wondering also if my dates could change?

just got my 12wk scan date for 26th nov.will be 12+3.

Hey girls just wanted to let you know I'm out of the race. I was signed up for June 7th. Went for my second ultrasound today and babys heart had stopped at approx 7wks 4days (should be 9 weeks right now and had already seen heartbeat with last ultrasound). Go for a D&C tomorrow. I still feel very blessed for the two I have and I truely and honestly wish all you ladies and H&H 9 months!

So sorry to hear that :hugs: hopefully you can try again when the time is right for u xx

June Jitterbugs has a nice ring to it :happydance:

Hey girls just wanted to let you know I'm out of the race. I was signed up for June 7th. Went for my second ultrasound today and babys heart had stopped at approx 7wks 4days (should be 9 weeks right now and had already seen heartbeat with last ultrasound). Go for a D&C tomorrow. I still feel very blessed for the two I have and I truely and honestly wish all you ladies and H&H 9 months!

So sorry to hear.

Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"