June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

:hug: for the angels - im so sorry girls xxx

I have booked a private scan today :) for 17 November

Mizze x

any other uk girls 12wk scan letter tell them they have to pay for the picture?can't believe it!!

Yep we have to pay for pics too! it was £3.50 last time!

£5 for my hospital per picture, its always been like that too! I think they do donate some of the money to a charity, or so they say anyway!

Happy 9 weeks to me today, yay....its actually going quite fast for me so far, does anyone else feel like that? I'm that busy the weeks just roll by lol!

Still feeling majorly sick and anything I eat repeats on me until I eat again, today I had tuna and sweetcorn jacket potato :sick: all I can taste is tuna!! Oh and I have a majorrr craving for jelly sweets, you know the little 15p packs of eggs, love hearts, toothbrushes etc :lol:

Hows everyone else feeling??

x

Oh meant to add also that I got my doppler through the post yesterday....tried it out last night and couldn't find HB....so its gone back in its box to stop me freaking out, will get it out again around 12 weeks I think...probably shouldn't of bought it really! :dohh:

x

9 wk scan showed empty 5 wk sac.am out.best of luck everyone.x

I am so sorry Nessaw. I know exactly how you feel :( Best of luck in the future.

So sorry nessaw. xoxox

haha mellie at the sweets! i bought loads of haribos for halloween but only had two knocks at my door so i too have got a lil craving for jelly sweets. Yummy cola bottles!!

I'm so sorry Nessaw! I wish you the best of luck in your future pregnancy!

I'm so sorry to everyone who has had a loss.

It was about £2 a pic last time I was pregnant. When I was in hospital last week it said £4 but when I asked for a pic she gave me two and didn't charge me.

I have an appointment with the Obstretic dept on the 16th nov. it's because of some medication I take they want to make sure everything is ok I will be 10+1 by my dates and 11+1 by lmp. Not sure if I will get a normal 12 week scan aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->