June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

9 wk scan showed empty 5 wk sac.am out.best of luck everyone.x

Awww no, I'm so sorry :( how are you feeling?
I went through similar with my first pregnancy, it's a tough time.
I hope you are ok x

thanks girls for ur thoughts.i have to have another us in a wk to see if any change which is highly unlikely.then either wait to miscarry or take some pills.am devastated.i wish u all well.x

I'm so sorry nessaw and everyone who has had a loss :hugs:

I think OH is excited about the ultrasound and getting to see the heartbeat. He lifted up my shirt and said, "So if I put my head there, will I hear a heartbeat?" Awww.

9 wk scan showed empty 5 wk sac.am out.best of luck everyone.x

So sorry you have to go throught this. Its never easy, time is a great healer but you'll never forget. Sending you lots of :hugs:

thanks girls for ur thoughts.i have to have another us in a wk to see if any change which is highly unlikely.then either wait to miscarry or take some pills.am devastated.i wish u all well.x

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Just wanted to let you girls know my D&C went extremely well and I have very minimal bleeding and little to no pain. I feel alot better having this over with and thanks for the support. I wish all you ladies the best. :hugs:

Just wanted to let you girls know my D&C went extremely well and I have very minimal bleeding and little to no pain. I feel alot better having this over with and thanks for the support. I wish all you ladies the best. :hugs:

So glad to hear your D&C went well with no complications. All the best for your recovery, make sure you take it easy over the next few weeks and months xxx :hugs:

Glad to hear it. Good luck with any future pregnancies.

:hugs: I felt like this after mine - wishing you all the best for the future hun xxx

Mizze xx

Anyone felt like their lower tummy is all bruised?? I feel like I've done 50 sit ups, obviously I haven't! Do you reckon it's down to stretching down there??

X

Yes I got that for a couple of weeks - especially if id eaten in the eveing - id go to bed feeling as though id been kicked! I think its your body getting itself ready for the big expand!

Mizze x

Found one of the babies heartbeats today on my Doppler just got to find the other ones later on :)

Aww lovely :) my friend has my Doppler and I don't want to ask her for it because she'll just know I'm preg!

Big hugs to Nessaw and krm :hugs:

Mellie my belly feels exactly the same xx

mine feels like this sometimes too! and if i sneeze i get the growing pains. i dont remember them this early with my first but then again i know more of whats going on this time. on another note ms is killing me. past two nights i have felt so completely sick! other than that just counting down the days till our first scan! only 25 more to go :) hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Private scan in 4 hours... nervous and excited! Considering what little water makes me need to pee, I'm not looking forward to 24-32 ounces in an hour!

Private scan in 4 hours... nervous and excited! Considering what little water makes me need to pee, I'm not looking forward to 24-32 ounces in an hour!

Good luck with your scan. They actually asked me to go pee before my scan and didn't tell me to drink anything before hand. Like you I can't hold water for more than a few minutes. Do you think your scan is an internal one or on top of the tummy? Mine was an internal (which I hate), but maybe you don't need the water if they are closer to the source :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->