June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

It's on top of the tummy. I'm hoping it's not too early for it, but they start them at 8 weeks, and since I'm just shy of 8, it should be ok... I hate internals, too!

9 days until my first scan, excited but nervous at the same time, I just pray everything is okay!

X

They asked me for a full bladder then when I got there to empty it, I didn't mind as I thought I may have an accident whilst led on the bed, I dont mind internals at least you get a clearer picture

This place only does elective ultrasounds, so I don't think they even do internals.

I just measured out 32 ounces of water. I want to pee just looking at it! :roll:

I had some bleeding this morning. No cramping, but I did have one sharp pain before I had a bowel movement. It was kind of like fertile mucus, stretchy. I called my dr and he said there isn't really anything that can be done, so try to rest and if it is still going on Monday, to call them to come in.

Is there still blood? I hope it stops if so! :hugs: Rest and try not to worry.

Not anymore. It was only the one time when I wiped. There is still some up by my cervix though. But it only seems like "leftovers".

Aw, I wouldn't worry. I was having some spotting for a few days earlier this week and last weekend (though it was brown). Had an ultrasound on Thursday and everything was just fine :)

Hope all is okay Angel, it's good that it has stopped and was only once x

I had the same last week, angel, hope everything is okay, have a nice restful day/evening and see how you go!

X x

Not anymore. It was only the one time when I wiped. There is still some up by my cervix though. But it only seems like "leftovers".

It's a good sign that it has stopped. I had a bit of spotting a few weeks ago that lasted a few days and it was fine. Rest up, hopefully everything is ok :hugs:

I had some bleeding this morning. No cramping, but I did have one sharp pain before I had a bowel movement. It was kind of like fertile mucus, stretchy. I called my dr and he said there isn't really anything that can be done, so try to rest and if it is still going on Monday, to call them to come in.

How are u today angel? x :hugs:

Hi All,

Pls can I join you! I'm due on June 10th with twins! So excited xx

StefNJunk - I hope your scan went well yesterday!

Hi All,

Huge congrats on twins amazing! I'm due 8th but I know I O,d late so it's more likely 10th xxx welcome x

Hi All,

wow congrats, there seems to be a few sets of twins due in june :)

Do they run in your family? Hubby keeps saying he thinks ill be having twins haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->