June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi Phantom, would you mind adding me to June 6? :)

Thanks! :hugs:

Sorry for the losses I just read about. :nope: xo

I had some bleeding this morning. No cramping, but I did have one sharp pain before I had a bowel movement. It was kind of like fertile mucus, stretchy. I called my dr and he said there isn't really anything that can be done, so try to rest and if it is still going on Monday, to call them to come in.

How are u today angel? x :hugs:

No more bleeding. I had light intermittent cramping all yesterday and last night. I am going to call the dr tomorrow and get a scan for reassurance.

Thanks for all the caring words ladies.

I had some bleeding this morning. No cramping, but I did have one sharp pain before I had a bowel movement. It was kind of like fertile mucus, stretchy. I called my dr and he said there isn't really anything that can be done, so try to rest and if it is still going on Monday, to call them to come in.

No more bleeding. I had light intermittent cramping all yesterday and last night. I am going to call the dr tomorrow and get a scan for reassurance.

Hi Angel, seems like we are in the same boat. I had a small amount of spotting yesterday morning, but know that one way or the other there is nothing that I can do. Trying not to stress myself out over it, just going to try taking it easy. I have an appointment scheduled with my FS on Thursday, so I'll know more after the appointment. After my appointment I'll post my EDD, but I think somewhere between June 27-30 :)

Hi all, had some blood stained discharge a week ago (monday 29th) at 9w 2day, the gyna asked to rush to the clinic which i did and he put me on progesterone supp after hearing the heartbeat on doppler..hearting the heart beat was an amazing feeling.....had a scan on 9w 5d on thur 1st and the baby looked healthy with a 170bpm heartbeat....The spotting looks common with mny of us, lets relax, take it easy and pray for the best.

Question: Does anyone experience dull lower abdomen cramping thats on and off but comes quite often?....Its not UTI, i did a urine test on 1st and it was clean.

im sure everything will be fine angel. xx

I feel ugh this morning! just about to set off from work my work mates will guess about my pregnancy soon as my bloat is getting sooo bad! Its really uncomfortable :-\ doesnt help that in my work trousers i look about 6 months gone lol! Think i need to do a pic later!

Angel2010, sorry to hear about the light bleeding but I am glad it has stopped now. I hope that your doctor is helpful when you call up. :flower:

Hope your scan goes well :hugs:

You know what's awful? Throwing up half way through eating with no warning :/

Wow, we seem to have a lot of twins in this group, congrats! Theres a huge number of people in my office at work who have twins, hoping its not something in the water..... :haha:

Ive got my booking in appointment with the MW today, they do house visits and will be here between 1-3pm. eek! Frantically tidying the flat, well, after procrastinating on here :rofl: The only thing I am worried about is if they ask about mental health issues in my family, as my Mum has several problems and is permanently off work for it. I am nervous in case they think I am more likely to get PND? This sounds daft as I know mental health issues are not genetic but the likelihood of you having them if one of your parents has them is probably greater. Ah well, I didnt have PND with Logan so at least I can say that if they ask.
:flower:

Good luck angel, hope u get a reassurance scan soon and everything is okay!

Hope MW appt goes well LogansMum!

AFM I've rang in work today, had a crappy weekend and feel awful, finally fell asleep last night at 3am and DS was up at 5,6 and then up for the day at 7....DD has gone to school and DS gone to nursery today so I have a nice relaxed day planned with a lot of sleeping!!

Also it's mine and OHs anniversary today :cloud9: 7 years today!! Wanted to go out and celebrate but we have decided we are going to buy some small fireworks to have in the garden with the LOs then snuggle up and watch a film!

Finally, 1 week today till scan, eeek excited!!!

X

Hey ladies hope your all well

Well sickness has died down now which I'm so happy about, still get very tired etc

Also I found both babies heartbeats on my Doppler over the weekend I'm so happy :)

well back to doing the school run today, felt very :sick: first thing but the fresh air did me good. Soooo tired today, will definitely be putting DD for a nap later before we have to fetch DS lol

Think MW is sitting in her car outside as shes early. ARGH! :wacko: Maybe I should bribe her in with a Mcvities Digestive :haha:

Hope all goes well with the midwife and the biscuits haha...I want a chocolate digestive now!! ;)

False alarm! person got out of the car and so far no-one has knocked on the door :rofl:

Good luck with the midwife! I havent found a babysitter for DS yet so he might be coming to my booking in appointment with me, eek!

Good luck with the midwife! I havent found a babysitter for DS yet so he might be coming to my booking in appointment with me, eek!

My LO goes nursery in the week anyway (me and OH work full time) so it was all right, otherwise I would use the TV as a means of keeping him in one place, and so he wouldnt be inclined to constantly ask "what you doin?" :haha: Ive cleaned the flat in the time Logans been at nursery and now, so its good hes there otherwise I can never find the time to clean!
How far along are you? I told my best friend this weekend and she said "ooo its still early", Im 8-9 weeks which I thought would be all right to tell her but maybe it was too soon to tell someone :shrug:

You're lucky you get a home visit! I have to walk down to my local sure start for my booking in... Which means Toby doesn't have his toys or telly to keep him amused. Should be fun :dohh:

I'm 9ish weeks. I've told parents and DHs boss and almost told others but I'm determined to wait til the 12 week scan before telling anyone else... I'm going to buy Toby a t-shirt saying something like "only child: expires June 2013" and see how long it takes people to realise :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->