June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Had a scan yesterday, the Dr told me there was a strong HB but I didn't get to hear it, she didn't even let me see the screen while she was doing the scan :-(
I can't believe I'm ten weeks on Thursday! That's a quarter of the way through! Scary how time flys!
I thought my morning sickness had gone but it was back today with a vengeance! My little boy then decided today was the day to start playing up!
Hope everyone is well!

That stinks that you didn't get to see it, but I am glad it went well.

Gummy bear is doing fine measuring a day behind but heard its heartbeat and watched it dance abit. I was supposed to be 9 +6 apparently today and im 9 +5. I need a more accurate ticker.

DH and I got to see our little beans today!!! OMG they are amazing!!! Kicking and moving all around. It was so awesome to see them so much bigger than just 2 weeks ago!!

Attachments

• IMG_20121106_141423.jpg
    IMG_20121106_141423.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 19
I'm happy to hear about all the scans :) Great news!

DH and I got to see our little beans today!!! OMG they are amazing!!! Kicking and moving all around. It was so awesome to see them so much bigger than just 2 weeks ago!!

I have to say how jealous I am that you get to see your little beans so often!!. LOL. But i'm glad they are doing great. That's great news!

Congrats on all the great ultrasounds ladies!!

Also had mine today and baby is doing great! I saw my little pumpkins heart beating away, I'm due June 14 but measuring June 13 he decided to just keep my due date according to my LMP! I'm so excited and happy! My OB also said I'm a great VBAC candidate so that's what we're shooting for!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 11
Gorgeous scan pics. Here's the recording of hb I got tonight on my Doppler. Very quiet but there. Comes around 4-5 seconds in

https://i1245.photobucket.com/album...99-B6B8-85B3E736CA33-179-0000001CA33F694C.mp4

Congrats on all the lovely scan pics!

Had my booking in appointment with the midwife today. She was running a little bit late so I saw the couple who were booking in before me. It was a guy I used to work with and his girlfriend! What are the chances! So I figured we must be due around the same time and we've sworn each other to secrecy as neither of us have announced yet. Seeeriously fighting the urge to Facebook message him and get all excited lol

Hey girls! Tomorrow is a big day for me - I have my first ultrasound and will hopefully get a good look at my lil nugget! I also have my OB physical, but they'll do the U/S first. Hopefully I'll have a more accurate due date tomorrow since I think I probably ov'd late. Hope to have a pic for y'all tomorrow!

How do you ladies feel about all the pregnancy don't, are you following them for the most part? For me, I really think that a lot of them are crap, and I really don't buy into very many of them. I do very much subscribe to the notion of everything in moderation, but I think that's true for everything in life, not just in pregnancy. Hence, I still start my day w/my cup of coffee, today I had a lunch sandwich with some deli meats, and tonight I'm having sushi for dinner with a tiny glass of wine (I do measure out 3 oz, and limit it to two or three times a week :winkwink:). It does really bother me when badly-conducted studies get hyped up and added on to the ever-growing list of "don'ts", and suddenly, everyone just adopts them as if they are fact. I think common sense has sadly escaped us, and has been replaced by alarmist and insecurity-exploiting media. :wacko:

I still allow myslef 1-2 caffeinated beverages a day and I still have the occasional deli meat sandwich. I will not eat any sushi while pregnant and would NEVER have any alcohol. But to each there own. I do believe that a lot gets hyped up though and women get scared unnecessarily.

I have to say how jealous I am that you get to see your little beans so often!!. LOL. But i'm glad they are doing great. That's great news!

My doctor is so nice and they told me today they would keep doing US at all my spots until they were certain they could get a good doppler heartbeat for both babies. The scan I have in 2 weeks is my NT scan. I kinda lucked out though my SIL is an US tech so when she's back from maternity leave she said she would do scans for me whenever I want.

I'm actually staying away from the don'ts... it might be a bit extreme but they aren't anything I miss anyways (not a coffee drinker, not a big sandwich eater, and rarely have alcohol) so not a big deal for me anyways.

I changed to decaf when i found out I was pregnant so I have one cup a day. I love sandwiches and eat them regularly.....thats really about it.

Gorgeous scan pics. Here's the recording of hb I got tonight on my Doppler. Very quiet but there. Comes around 4-5 seconds in

https://i1245.photobucket.com/album...99-B6B8-85B3E736CA33-179-0000001CA33F694C.mp4

Oh that's a beautiful sound!!!!!! :flower:

How do you ladies feel about all the pregnancy don't, are you following them for the most part? For me, I really think that a lot of them are crap, and I really don't buy into very many of them. I do very much subscribe to the notion of everything in moderation, but I think that's true for everything in life, not just in pregnancy. Hence, I still start my day w/my cup of coffee, today I had a lunch sandwich with some deli meats, and tonight I'm having sushi for dinner with a tiny glass of wine (I do measure out 3 oz, and limit it to two or three times a week :winkwink:). It does really bother me when badly-conducted studies get hyped up and added on to the ever-growing list of "don'ts", and suddenly, everyone just adopts them as if they are fact. I think common sense has sadly escaped us, and has been replaced by alarmist and insecurity-exploiting media. :wacko:

I'm from the other school of thought - I would much rather not put my baby at risk, even if the risk is miniscule. I can live without sushi, ham, alcohol, coffee etc for 9 months, it's only 9 months of my life and my baby is far more important than my wants. I would not touch even a drop of alcohol because of the risk of fetal alcohol syndrome, but I would never tell others what to do either - totally each to their own and we all have different reasons for what we do and as long as our babies are all happy and healthy that's all that matters at the end of the day :) :flow:

I have a random question and not sure if you'll all think I'm nuts or if someone else has experienced this - since I became pregnant I have started choking a lot while I'm talking!! Not choking like I'm going to die, but to the point where I am coughing and spluttering and have to stop talking and have a glass of water or something. I've never noticed this before being pregnant - do you think it's due to the increased saliva we apparently have during pregnancy?

Booking in appointment today!!!
As for what you shouldnt eat/drink.... i still have a cuppa tea in the morning but its making me feel a bit queasy so that will stop soon! I used to have a few glasses of wine on a Friday evening but it doesnt even bother me that i dont have it anymore... i wouldnt be able to drink it if i wanted to as ill throw it up lol. I wont eat deli meats now or runny eggs. I do like my sandwiches from subway though! yummy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->