June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

StefNJunk - I hope your scan went well yesterday!

It went great, thanks! Hadn't had a chance to come on since then, but it was awesome.

Measurements are saying 2 days behind my dates, but well within the right range, heartbeat is at 156, and we got to hear it! I wasn't expecting that. If I wasn't about to pee myself on the table I would've cried.

https://i.imgur.com/WMzAn.jpg

I'm 9ish weeks. I've told parents and DHs boss and almost told others but I'm determined to wait til the 12 week scan before telling anyone else... I'm going to buy Toby a t-shirt saying something like "only child: expires June 2013" and see how long it takes people to realise :haha:

Thats genius! :haha:

Appointment went well, the blood test hurt a hell of a lot more than when I donate blood, so will be expecting sympathy from OH later :winkwink: My sons nursery keep losing his gloves so am going on a mission to find him some and keep them at home so nursery cant lose em :dohh:

Midwife has given me a due date of 7th June, Logan was 2 days out on his (although waters broke on due date) so reckon this date is quite a safe bet, if the front page could be updated? :flower:

StefNJunk, thats a lovely scan pic :flower:

Logan's Mum, can't wait for one where there's more than just baby blob to see! :)

So I'm wondering... The scan set an EDD of June 6/18, but based on my LMP, it's 6/17, and based on my actual day of ovulation it's 6/16. I won't have an ultrasound with my doc for a bit (this one was through a private scanning place), but I'm really curious as to what they'll say my due date is - will they go on my LMP, ovulation, or what they see in a scan?

Im going to have to take my daughter aged 2 to my appointment! not good as she cries everytime I take her into the docs lol.

Might get her a 'Im the big sister' Tshirt and see if anyone notices lol

Hey ladies had my MW appointment today went through everything that could relate to pregnancy, I've also been referred to the OB as they'll need to keep an extra eye on the twins, will et an appointment through ASAP plus I get my dating scan in 2 weeks soooo excited xx

Hey ladies had my MW appointment today went through everything that could relate to pregnancy, I've also been referred to the OB as they'll need to keep an extra eye on the twins, will et an appointment through ASAP plus I get my dating scan in 2 weeks soooo excited xx

glad it went well..bet you cant wait for your scan :happydance: Hoping ill get a date for mine when I go to see MW on Thurs :)

Logan's Mum, can't wait for one where there's more than just baby blob to see! :)

So I'm wondering... The scan set an EDD of June 6/18, but based on my LMP, it's 6/17, and based on my actual day of ovulation it's 6/16. I won't have an ultrasound with my doc for a bit (this one was through a private scanning place), but I'm really curious as to what they'll say my due date is - will they go on my LMP, ovulation, or what they see in a scan?

Stef: My doctor is going with the date based on how the baby measured at the eight week ultrasound even thought baby measured a full week behind the date I ovulated (I absolutely know the day I ovulated). Regardless, I am keeping my ticker with the original date. If you are only off a day or two then maybe your doctor will keep the original date. Glad you got to see your little bean. He/she looks perfect :thumbup:

Had my early scan today and everything seems fine- relived isn't the word!

Stef: My doctor is going with the date based on how the baby measured at the eight week ultrasound even thought baby measured a full week behind the date I ovulated (I absolutely know the day I ovulated). Regardless, I am keeping my ticker with the original date. If you are only off a day or two then maybe your doctor will keep the original date. Glad you got to see your little bean. He/she looks perfect :thumbup:

Thanks vegasbaby! :)

Have my third US tomorrow. Cant wait to see my little babies again!! Also excited that DH will finally be able to attend this appt and see the babies too!!! Anyone else with scans this week?

glad it went well..bet you cant wait for your scan :happydance: Hoping ill get a date for mine when I go to see MW on Thurs :)

I also go on Thursday of this week for an appointment with my FS. When I go from our IUI date I get 6/27 but from LMP it's 6/30. I'm hoping he'll give us our EDD, but I don't know if it's too early.

Had my early scan today and everything seems fine- relived isn't the word!

So happy that everything looks good! :hugs:

Have my third US tomorrow. Cant wait to see my little babies again!! Also excited that DH will finally be able to attend this appt and see the babies too!!! Anyone else with scans this week?

Yes, I have my 8 week scan this Friday!!! So excited, but nervous too! I will be 8 weeks 1 day.

StefNJunk - I hope your scan went well yesterday!

It went great, thanks! Hadn't had a chance to come on since then, but it was awesome.

Measurements are saying 2 days behind my dates, but well within the right range, heartbeat is at 156, and we got to hear it! I wasn't expecting that. If I wasn't about to pee myself on the table I would've cried.

https://i.imgur.com/WMzAn.jpg

Hi Stef - Your scan looks awesome! I will have mine this Friday when I will also be 8+1, I hope mine will be as detailed as yours! So far all I've been able to see is a blob.
BTW, I see you're from around St. Louis, I went to Wash U undergrad.

Yes, I have my 8 week scan this Friday!!! So excited, but nervous too! I will be 8 weeks 1 day.

Ha! I am always nervous too!! I think thats normal.

KBrain, Thanks! The scan was actually on Saturday, at 7+6, can't wait to see one further along!

Yeah I moved to North County from Connecticut in 2002, just moved about 25 minutes south of the city in April. We're trying to move to the St. Charles / St. Peters area before the baby comes, though.

Good luck with your scan Friday, be sure to post a pic!

Check out the new siggie :smug: although the other 2 dont seem to be loading...

So happy to hear Stef! I was a tad worried when you were missing for a few days.

I might have another scan on Friday. I'll find out on Wednesday. It was supposed to be my first but had one earlier due to the brown spotting I was having. So I'll say I want to go but they might not see it as necessary. Either way I'll have my 11-13 week one the end of Nov/early Dec so not too long of a wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->