June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Thanks Mellie!!

Medzi, I would be all about another scan if I could! I'm very impatient, lol. I'm already debating if I want to attempt a very early private gender scan at 14+6 (12/22) and hope we can see something for an Xmas present. Have a feeling we wouldn't be able to tell... hoping that feeling changes!

Hopefully they'll let you go Friday if you want to!

Yeah - we will see! I would love to go again! I'll make that clear and see what they think. Its not like they have to make room for me, the appointment is already made...

An early gender scan would be so fun before Christmas! We have decided to stay team yellow.

Hey ladies hope your all well

Well sickness has died down now which I'm so happy about, still get very tired etc

Also I found both babies heartbeats on my Doppler over the weekend I'm so happy :)

Fab news huni. Did it take u long to find hb? I've just bought an angelsounds Doppler, the one with LCD display but wasn't sure it I could use it yet (well when it finally arrives in the post that is) xx

Sadly I'm just having my next scan in January. She wants me to wait at 20 weeks since we do want to know the gender of the baby. I was hoping for one just before Christmas since we are flying home for Christmas. Maybe I can ask her at my next visit.

Yeah - we will see! I would love to go again! I'll make that clear and see what they think. Its not like they have to make room for me, the appointment is already made...

An early gender scan would be so fun before Christmas! We have decided to stay team yellow.

Post a picture of your scan! I want to see your little bean Medzi :happydance:

10 Week scan in the morning and I am so nervous saw a heartbeat at 7 weeks you would think id be feeling fine but i'm not i'm terrified. I have been trying to find a heartbeat the last few days as its my third and I figured I might have luck found my son at 10 weeks but no such luck.

Aw, we didn't get a picture :( Maybe I can get one if I get to go on Friday and if not, for sure at the one around 12 weeks :) Are you not having the NT scan done? She didn't at least offer it if you did want it?

10 Week scan in the morning and I am so nervous saw a heartbeat at 7 weeks you would think id be feeling fine but i'm not i'm terrified. I have been trying to find a heartbeat the last few days as its my third and I figured I might have luck found my son at 10 weeks but no such luck.

I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs:

Aw, we didn't get a picture :( Maybe I can get one if I get to go on Friday and if not, for sure at the one around 12 weeks :) Are you not having the NT scan done? She didn't at least offer it if you did want it?

well I guess I'm doing something different. She offer me to get blood test done first, it will tell me if I'm a low or high risk. And then they will do a scan. I guess it's different here. It's called a Prenatal maternal serum screening where they check for possible chromosome abnormalities. If the blood test can tell me I'm a low risk, then I'll be happy and won't need a scan.

well I guess I'm doing something different. She offer me to get blood test done first, it will tell me if I'm a low or high risk. And then they will do a scan. I guess it's different here. It's called a Prenatal maternal serum screening where they check for possible chromosome abnormalities. If the blood test can tell me I'm a low risk, then I'll be happy and won't need a scan.

Oh I see. You do both blood and scan here. Interesting we are not far from each other and lots of differences!

Good luck at your scan today, I am sure everything will be fine!

Had a scan yesterday, the Dr told me there was a strong HB but I didn't get to hear it, she didn't even let me see the screen while she was doing the scan :-(
I can't believe I'm ten weeks on Thursday! That's a quarter of the way through! Scary how time flys!
I thought my morning sickness had gone but it was back today with a vengeance! My little boy then decided today was the day to start playing up!
Hope everyone is well!

So comparing a pic of my tummy from 4w and 8w I realized why most of my pants no longer fit already.

https://i.imgur.com/owqB1.jpg?1

Hey ladies hope your all well

Well sickness has died down now which I'm so happy about, still get very tired etc

Also I found both babies heartbeats on my Doppler over the weekend I'm so happy :)

Fab news huni. Did it take u long to find hb? I've just bought an angelsounds Doppler, the one with LCD display but wasn't sure it I could use it yet (well when it finally arrives in the post that is) xx

The first day I didn't find it at all, tried with a full bladder etc. but found them the next morning with no bloat and an empty bladder, was such a relief I've checked every day for the past week :6

Have my third US tomorrow. Cant wait to see my little babies again!! Also excited that DH will finally be able to attend this appt and see the babies too!!! Anyone else with scans this week?

How did you get on??

Thanks shobbs. It came this morning. I had a go for 5 mins but was In A rush so didn't find it but Had another go tonight and managed to find it for about 10 seconds. It was definitely the babys heartbeat as it was that galloping horses sound. So chuffed amazing x

Thanks shobbs. It came this morning. I had a go for 5 mins but was In A rush so didn't find it but Had another go tonight and managed to find it for about 10 seconds. It was definitely the babys heartbeat as it was that galloping horses sound. So chuffed amazing x

That is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->