June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

We had a miscarriage June 5th and waited a cycle to start trying again. My opks were funky for the next 2 cycles after that and then evened out the cycle we got our BFP. I hope you can start trying again right away and will be back here very soon!

Shellgirl I also had a miscarriage on June 5th, and we are both just over 9 weeks!! When is your due date? Mine is June 14th I think. :flow:[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough we are right on the money for everything. I also got my BFP on May 31st when I had my m/c and I am now due on June 14th. Looks like the same path for us :flower:

Mellie with my daughter I was unsure of dates and had a scan at 10+6 but they still did another at 12 weeks. Might just depend on your hospital? Good luck for your scan :hugs:

We had a miscarriage June 5th and waited a cycle to start trying again. My opks were funky for the next 2 cycles after that and then evened out the cycle we got our BFP. I hope you can start trying again right away and will be back here very soon!

Shellgirl I also had a miscarriage on June 5th, and we are both just over 9 weeks!! When is your due date? Mine is June 14th I think. :flow:

Oddly enough we are right on the money for everything. I also got my BFP on May 31st when I had my m/c and I am now due on June 14th. Looks like the same path for us :flower:[/QUOTE]

Wow that is freaky!!! How amazing!! Everything's going to work out for us this time xx :flower:

Ugh. Starting to worry about the effect that this cold/flu might be having on lil bean. I've pulled a couple of all nighters this week looking after DS who is also suffering... So my body is too tired to fight it off. It's 6:50am just now and I've been up all night again and the aches are starting to kick in. Might book us in for a double docs appointment for advice. So far I don't think I've been feverish really so that's a good sign.

Urgh MW called me today to come in for more blood tests, yack!!!

Scan today though yay :D hoping today goes fast, appt at 2:40, will update u later hopefully with a picture :D

X

Feel better soon cottlestonpie :( hope your little man is better soon also

Xxxx

Anyone having trouble lying down in certain positions? I don't really feel any hardness or bump in my abdomen, but when I lie down on my stomach, it feels uncomfortable and like my stomach can't handle the pressure. Same thing happens if I'm in bed with the laptop on my abdomen.

wow lots to catch up on, not been on here over the weekend!

The nausea has finally hit me! Felt so rough yesterday and again this morning, I just wana sleep but my DD has other ideas lol.

Told a few of our close family and friends this weekend so at least I have someone to talk to about it all instead of them wondering why iv been so tired lol.

Anyone having trouble lying down in certain positions? I don't really feel any hardness or bump in my abdomen, but when I lie down on my stomach, it feels uncomfortable and like my stomach can't handle the pressure. Same thing happens if I'm in bed with the laptop on my abdomen.

i have this too. its actually getting to where i can't stand wearing my pants because i hate the pressure on my abdomen. its just really uncomfortable. i was the same way with my dd too and ended up wearing sweats the majority of my pregnancy :haha:

Morning ladies....ahhh I'm so excited this morning....it's tomorrowww, we finally get to see out little beanie :D yay!!! Been googling scans at 10 weeks and some give really good shots and it actually looks like a baby, others it just looks like a blob! Hoping I get chance to have a 12 week scan? Lots of people are suing that they will use this 10 week 3 day scan as my dating scan :shrug: if so then I will next see bubs at 20 week scan which should be around 18th January for me!

Keep trying to persuade OH to have a private scan at baby bond on 23rd December to find out sex but he is having none of it!!!

X

how was your scan mellie ? did you see alot and get good pictures? we will be having our first scan at 10 weeks too and im so excited i just can't wait! :) hope everything went well.

yes! But I can feel a very hard bump- it is only a bit above my pubic bone=- but it makes my tummy uncomfortable

thank you everyone... It is hard... they said after I get my levels checked on the 14th if my # are back to normal we can start trying agian... how soon after your loss did you start trying again??? should we wait or start back up after the dr gives the ok???

We started trying about 6 weeks after my loss in 2009- and that was Nov 2009- got pregnant in Feb- baby was born Nov 2010- hoping it goes as smoothly for you- it is so hard to pick up the pieces and move on- it took me a long time to recover emotionally. :hugs:

I have my second midwife appointment this week. Then second scan at 12 weeks. I'm so glad ms hasn't got me and all is going well.

Urgh MW called me today to come in for more blood tests, yack!!!

Scan today though yay :D hoping today goes fast, appt at 2:40, will update u later hopefully with a picture :D

X

How did your scan go? :flower:

Every day this week I'm going to be rushing home to check the post to see if I have the date for mine, so excited! :happydance:

Well I had a few days of no nausea and feeling "normal" bit today the bad taste in my mouth, the nausea and feeling light headed is back :(

I'm having trouble having anything tight around my tummy too... haven't gained any weight yet (MS), but it's hard wearing jeans right now anyway, seems any restriction on my tummy makes my nausea worse and makes me crampy. Sweats for me too. And at least my work clothes are scrubs so they aren't bad.

Super sick this morning. Gagging and heaving at everything. Went and met hubby for lunch, had a small bowl of soup, and almost lost it in the parking lot. So far it's stayed down though. I think I might try to talk my daughter into a nap.

Scan went well, they measured me at 10weeks 6 days so abit further ahead than we thought!

Baby was really chilled out it was so funny, had its little arms by its head and in true form of the fetal position all curled up, sonographer said it was probs sleeping :cloud9: so cute! Couldn't really get a great picture as it wouldn't co operate, little monkey!!

I'm just so relieved that everything is okay :D

Got my next scan on 14th January :D

X

Scan went well, they measured me at 10weeks 6 days so abit further ahead than we thought!

Baby was really chilled out it was so funny, had its little arms by its head and in true form of the fetal position all curled up, sonographer said it was probs sleeping :cloud9: so cute! Couldn't really get a great picture as it wouldn't co operate, little monkey!!

I'm just so relieved that everything is okay :D

Got my next scan on 14th January :D

X

Congrats on a great scan Mellie!

Hallelujah!!! First day where I didn't feel awful all day! I actually feel decent!! Off to go DTD while this lasts, poor DH it's been 3 weeks! Do you think this could be the end of my MS???

I have been feeling ok the past few days, thought MS had gone...until last night! I was sick for the first time, usually just feel like I'm going to be sick! Don't think being stuck in the car for an hour helped! Oh well! After I'd been sick I felt a lot better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->