June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Been sick and vomiting a lot. Doctor gave me diclectin. I took some last night before bed and it helped for the morning but as soon as it wore off...ugh.

Scan went well, they measured me at 10weeks 6 days so abit further ahead than we thought!

Baby was really chilled out it was so funny, had its little arms by its head and in true form of the fetal position all curled up, sonographer said it was probs sleeping :cloud9: so cute! Couldn't really get a great picture as it wouldn't co operate, little monkey!!

I'm just so relieved that everything is okay :D

Got my next scan on 14th January :D

X

Yay that's awesome! I can't wait til my next scan - I am going to book it for the last week of November when I will be 12 weeks. Feels like so long to wait!

Been sick and vomiting a lot. Doctor gave me diclectin. I took some last night before bed and it helped for the morning but as soon as it wore off...ugh.

try unisome at night... no joke with my 4 yr old abby they kept telling me to try it and I wouldn't... the stuff they give to kemo patients didn't even help... lost over 35 lbs... and I dropped down to 120 being 5'9 finally I tried it when I was 7 1/2 months along and I felt so much better when I took it! With my oldest it was eating an apple while drinking an ensure...lol hope you find your knick! best of luck :)

Im afraid ladies that im out, following an emergency scan last night it appears that we have had another mmc

Wishing you all a healthy and happy pregnancy

Mizze x

Im afraid ladies that im out, following an emergency scan last night it appears that we have had another mmc

Wishing you all a healthy and happy pregnancy

Mizze x

:cry: I'm so so sorry Mizze xxxx :hugs:

thank you everyone... It is hard... they said after I get my levels checked on the 14th if my # are back to normal we can start trying agian... how soon after your loss did you start trying again??? should we wait or start back up after the dr gives the ok???

Sorry and all the best as you try again, it will happen soonest for you I pray.

Soooo tired sat here at my desk. I've not been drinking my beloved Pepsi lately, stopped drinking it when I got preg, I drink far too much of it!
Anyone know a good natural energy booster? X

So sorry Mizze :(

Soooo tired sat here at my desk. I've not been drinking my beloved Pepsi lately, stopped drinking it when I got preg, I drink far too much of it!
Anyone know a good natural energy booster? X

Orange juice always helps boost my energy. Or you could try sports drinks or vitamin waters, those types of drinks always help me out when I'm feeling bleh.

So, tartlet, sorry for not getting a chance to put up a review yesterday of the belly band!

https://www.target.com/p/be-maternity-beband-assorted-colors/-/A-11084904

Bought this last week. I've always needed a belt to stop my pants from sticking out in the back, so even if the hair tie trick works with my pants (and it doesn't for most of them anymore), it doesn't help that problem.

So, first of all, the woman in the product pic definitely has the band folded over. That's how I've been wearing it. It's looser up top to allow for growth, so it'll be more comfortable unfolded later. For now having it folded provides extra support on my pants and is more comfortable.

It stays put pretty well. If I'm bending down a lot it moves some, but is easy enough to put back in place. I'm not sure if it's how I sit or wiggle around when I'm driving (and I do, dislocated my tailbone years ago and haven't been able to sit flat for more than a few minutes since then), but it does bunch up in the car. It's no worse than how many of my tighter shirts bunch up in the back, so it doesn't bother me.

It definitely works to help hide that my pants are unbuttoned, and feels much more secure than the hair tie alone (a couple of times I used the hair tie plus the band together). Can't wait to be able to try it unfolded when I'm bigger! It does feel like it will stretch without a problem (and I'm using the size S/M, there's a sizing chart on the package that goes based on three things - if your hips are bigger than your waist or vice versa, your pre-pregnancy size and if you're having multiples)

One note - be careful of your pants zipper. If it's sticking out, it pokes right through the fabric and I'm afraid of it tearing.

Pics of folded and unfolded -

https://i.imgur.com/nDSzC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7Zrrk.jpg

Sizing Chart:
Smaller Hips, pre-preg size 0-11 - S/M
Smaller Hips, pre-preg size 11-18+ - M/L
Smaller Waist, pre-preg size 0-9 - S/M
Smaller Waist, pre-preg size 9-18+ - M/L
Pregnant with Multiples, pre-preg size 0-5 - S/M
Pregnant with Multiples, pre-preg size 5-18+ - M/L

Phantom - Please can you change my date to 4th June! Thanks :flower:

x

Had my scan today and I am over the moon! my healthy little baby is so active and my placenta is on the front so I wont be feeling the baby kick too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->