June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

wow a genetic test that can tell you the sex of the baby? count me in! I dont think they offer it at my clinic or hospital though- too bad! :(

feeling way more calm about the doc app- its not like i have a bad doc just a very stubborn one- anyways i am happy about the scan- like super happy, on could-9 kind of happy- so i dont care about the rest right now! :) lol

Yes, it can, but there are a few catches. It's a cutting edge test and not currently offered at very many hospitals. Also, you need to be high risk or 35 or over in order for insurance to cover it. I believe it is a pretty expensive test, even with insurance. Doctor's won't order it for the purpose of determining gender alone.

That's exactly right. My insurance covered it w/a $235 copay, I believe, but I am over 35, and to me that is totally worth it. I will be finding out the gender, so we should know in the next week!!!! Can't wait, and I do totally have a preference, but I feel bad about it.

Don't feel bad, EVERYONE has a preference, I don't care what they say. Of course you'll be happy with either as I and most people will be, but there's always at least a little sway in one direction ;). No judgement here!

Jealous you get to find out in a week! I'll find out on Christmas eve, so I'm still a happy camper.

Hey girls, did we end up hearing from smiffy?

Who's smiffy?

BTW my friend in work just gave me her doppler to use and I just heart my baby's heartbeat for the first time. 157bpm so happy and relieved its unreal (again) :cloud9:

Anyone not getting the genetic screening tests done?

Nope. We did the nt test last time just to get a 12 week scan but found out its possible to get a scan at 12 weeks without the nt screening so went that route. We have no desire to find out anything unless there's a problem that will need to be operated on in utero or shortly after birth.

Hey girls, did we end up hearing from smiffy?

Who's smiffy?

BTW my friend in work just gave me her doppler to use and I just heart my baby's heartbeat for the first time. 157bpm so happy and relieved its unreal (again) :cloud9:

Smiffy had high risk from her NT screening and had further testing done. I believe the chromosome count came back normal but I don't remember if she updated the other test results.

I won't be getting any screening or testing done either, never did with my other two either

x

I was wondering about Smiffy the other day..

I think smiffy's results came back ok didn't they?

I've decided not to get the genetic testing because I'd have to go get the bloodtest done like tomorrow!

I have my first u/s on Dec 19, so excited!!

Had my first scan and all 8 bloods take :( baby is perfectly healthy and the downs test csme bk low risk.

Hope everyones pregnancy is going well

Got my next scan date! 23rd Jan so ill be 19+4 yayyy!!!

I've already moved. My doc says 12 weeks is 2nd try, BNB says 14, I'm over 13 so I figure it's a fine compromise ;)

Anyone feeling pains/pulling in their lower abdomen? Today I started feeling dull aches in my ovary area, sort of like what I felt at the beginning of the 1st trimester, so I'm hoping it's just growing pains again. Anyone know if it's common at this stage? I haven't really felt any of these pains/twinges since about 5-6 weeks

Been having those too Anneliese. Pretty sure it's just more stretching and growing pains. Doc wasn't worried at my 12w appointment about it.

They're called round ligament pains and typically start about now. Totally normal :)

We've got some June mamas talking in 2nd tri, here's the link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...1563799-june-jitterbugs-its-time-2nd-tri.html

Let's Wait Our Pregnancies Together!!

~*June 1st*~
loubear1
Mizze
ArchangelLou
Babybaba
OmiOmen

~*June 2nd*~
jewelsbaby81 :yellow: :yellow:
raelynn
kpk
m79
Kendi
shyiah
NDH
Dwagg
Whatsername

~*June 3rd*~
shobbs :yellow: :yellow:
OliveLove
feleccya
Bubsta
6footnoodle
tracyy
Lamont
daffyduck
DJBSCANNON
Ghost
june2013
s4t
littlemss84

~*June 4th*~
MissAnnabelle
luxoire
dkyre
stillwait78
spring_baby
Mellie1988

~*June 5th*~
USAF_WIFE
Babylagg
noodlebumxx
Mother of 4
optimistic1
baby1988
Alison Hedley
libbyam2003

~*June 6th*~
MrsCeder
Annie77
TwoRDue
mnonie
AmyWatty
beo2012
shellyt
purpleblond
Hopeful193
Crumpet
xxyjadexx
tag74

~*June 7th*~
Wifey1013
Blzgak
alanjabam
Lillybee
2ndtimelucky
sweetmommaof2
ycantigetpg
smiffy85
Logan's Mum

~*June 8th*~
FerdalongGirl
lisaloo82
mme
RexyI
Mikylamarina
Rwethereyet
Tillywoos
Trix
KittyLover12

~*June 9th*~
AdriansMama
Emily1989
CottlestonPie :yellow: :yellow:
Mel_25
Mercy2
lilybella27
Kirstyt88
greenlady
Carly.C

~*June 10th*~
kiwicali
xdxxtx
amber8
omgamandaa
ani (through the 13th)
abcd1234baby
Harpy
stevies_girls
Anidae :yellow: :yellow:
Eniala
TRINITY25_99
jellybean87

~*June 11th*~
ecobear
mrsirish
Keriwak
kiwiana
cautious

~*June 12th*~
RnRmom
Athena
Polita76
Poysenivye
rowleypolie
kezza

~*June 13th*~
danielle1984
klcuk3
kota
msp_teen
njb1113
nzjade
Milchris77
mommy1985
Medzi

~*June 14th*~
Lisasmith
Shellgirl
Kellya009
MrsFernihough
jtj1054
amybe

~*June 15th*~
MumMumMum
tracy546
Jadey121

~*June 16th*~
pixelmh
MummyImogene
chellebelle8
Parabellum
snuggles82
Cowgirl1357
lili24
Mitzee

~*June 17th*~
CTandbump
itsme122
wantingabump
fuzzybear
anneliese

~*June 18th*~
JuneMummy2
Julesillini8
xforuiholdonx
mummie2be
Isismoon
ttcnewb

~*June 19th*~
Milty
Jcliff
_Lexi_
torch2012

~*June 20th*~
KBrain3377
MissRamejkis
bunni84
mrshuerta

~*June 21st*~
kezia

~*June 22nd*~

~*June 23rd*~
babyplease81
autigers55
tartlet

~*June 24th*~
rocketb

~*June 25th*~
dreaming118
ProudArmyWife
Sophie22
Victory_78

~*June 26th*~
t84

~*June 26th*~
Wifey1988

~*June 27th*~
..Julie..

~*June 28th*~
Whoopsadaisy
3Beans
tashalina
penguins
sweetbuthyper

~*June 29th*~
Meadowlark

~*June 30th*~
jen1019

~*Not in June, but with Us for the Ride*~
BritneynChris -Jul 2nd

Remembering Our June 2013 Angels
twilightgeek :angel: Vicky1210 :angel: jbk :angel: brittany12 :angel:
Rachael737 :angel: stuckinoki :angel: TrueBlueBABY :angel: Harleyy :angel:
2011maybebaby :angel: Phantom710 :angel: kel21 :angel: jthro24 :angel:
StarTX :angel: MissMaternal :angel: roomaloo :angel: Safariguri :angel: LornaMJ :angel: MrsPhez :angel: pink mum :angel: Swanny :angel:
2have4kids :angel: krm2934 :angel:nessaw :angel: angel2012 :angel:
vegasbaby :angel: StefNJunk :angel: jasmineivy :angel:

I lost my little June bug November 4th :( :angel:

Hi ladies, hope you are all well. I've been a bit away with the fairies lately and have not been on here for a while! Christmas and work and life have got in the way :) Anyway, I FINALLY got my NT scan today at 13+5 - I feel like I've been waiting forever! Baby was not being cooperative and they couldn't take a good NT measurement - he (or she) was in the wrong position and wouldn't turn over despite them asking me to jump up and down and do all sorts of things to get him to move! So I have to go back tomorrow and hopefully they will be able to take the measurement then. They did check for everything else - baby is measuring right on track and it was amazing seeing all the little bones, heartbeat, stomach etc! Heart rate was about 145 bpm.

I didn't used to like the 3D/4D scans - but that was until I got one! Here is my 3D/4D (whichever one it is) from today. Covering his little eyes like he's being shy of the camera :cloud9:

Attachments

• 3D Scan 10th Dec.jpg
    3D Scan 10th Dec.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g