June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

So sorry sweetmama :hugs:

nzjade, I love your scan pic, you can see everything so well!! why didn't you like 3d ultrasounds before though?

Collage of bump pictures :D feel quite big already!!

X

Attachments

• 6eba8dfee399404e6418a06cc4a7616a.jpg
    6eba8dfee399404e6418a06cc4a7616a.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 34
sweetmomma- I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Mellie-- your bump is adorable!

Had an awful night last night. My morning sickness has been getting worse and yesterday I felt soooo rough. By bedtime last night I started getting the worst stomach pains I've ever had. Ended up taking my lo to my mums at 1am and heading to a&e! I'm home now and finally had some sleep and feeling lots better. They think I actually had food poisoning! After trying lots of meds it took morphine to finally control the pain! Not nice!

So sorry for the losses. I had my 12 week scan last week and my due date has moved to 12th June.

Will add my scan pic later.

Hope everyone is well. I'm struggling energy wise but that's all really

Had an awful night last night. My morning sickness has been getting worse and yesterday I felt soooo rough. By bedtime last night I started getting the worst stomach pains I've ever had. Ended up taking my lo to my mums at 1am and heading to a&e! I'm home now and finally had some sleep and feeling lots better. They think I actually had food poisoning! After trying lots of meds it took morphine to finally control the pain! Not nice!

Oh, I am so sorry to hear you were feeling so sick. Food poisoning? Do you know what it might have been from? I hope that you are feeling better :hugs:

So sorry for the losses. I had my 12 week scan last week and my due date has moved to 12th June.

So glad to hear that the scan went well. I go for my pap smear appt and to meet with the nurse, etc on Thursday. They will definitely have to schedule my scan soon, as we will be 12 weeks next Sunday. I am the only one on June 30th now... maybe I can get moved up a day or two! Looking forward to seeing the scan pics.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear you were feeling so sick. Food poisoning? Do you know what it might have been from? I hope that you are feeling better :hugs:

So glad to hear that the scan went well. I go for my pap smear appt and to meet with the nurse, etc on Thursday. They will definitely have to schedule my scan soon, as we will be 12 weeks next Sunday. I am the only one on June 30th now... maybe I can get moved up a day or two! Looking forward to seeing the scan pics.

I went to a party Saturday night where I ate a bit of buffet food, apart from that I've eaten the same as hubby and lo. Nobody else at the party has been poorly either! Who knows. They did say severe morning sickness can cause gastric pains. I had caught gastroenteritis when on honeymoon in the Maldives and it felt like that but worse!

You poor thing :( hope your better soon!!

X

Hmm... I've been having cramps since last night. Sort of a pinching feeling. Only on the right side? No bleeding though. I'm wondering if I should call the dr? Or if its just normal uterine stretching pains...

Hmm... I've been having cramps since last night. Sort of a pinching feeling. Only on the right side? No bleeding though. I'm wondering if I should call the dr? Or if its just normal uterine stretching pains...

Could be round ligament pain. They really hurt

Morning everyone! I had an appointment yesterday and had to have an urgent scan as midwife couldn't find a HB. The sonographer was lovely and luckily found little bubas heartbeat straight away and then I persuaded her to have a look and see if she could find out the sex. She said she thinks boy but not to go and buy anything blue just yet as its easy to make mistakes so early, still quite exciting, I've been sure from the beginning that the baby is a boy!

nzjade, I love your scan pic, you can see everything so well!! why didn't you like 3d ultrasounds before though?

I dunno, I thought the 3d scans made the babies sort of look alien-like, but now I think they're cute :)

My friends don't like them either, they think they look like aliens too! But when you know your looking at your own baby it's hard not to think its ace!

I dunno, I thought the 3d scans made the babies sort of look alien-like, but now I think they're cute :)

I kind of think they look alien-like, but they're cute in a way too. Not sure if we'll be getting one or not!:winkwink:

Morning everyone! I had an appointment yesterday and had to have an urgent scan as midwife couldn't find a HB. The sonographer was lovely and luckily found little bubas heartbeat straight away and then I persuaded her to have a look and see if she could find out the sex. She said she thinks boy but not to go and buy anything blue just yet as its easy to make mistakes so early, still quite exciting, I've been sure from the beginning that the baby is a boy!

I'm glad they were able to find the HB and that you were able to see LO again. And it's fun that you might possibly know the sex already. I am going nuts over here! :haha:

:happydance:My scan pics! Can't believe how much he looks like a proper little baby!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 13
We got the Maternit21 test back today - negative for all three trisomys that it tests for (Downs 21, 18 and 13)! I was relieved!!! And now we don't have to do an amnio, which is great. We also found out that we're having a boy, as they found y chromosomes in my blood sample. I do have to say that I was 100% sure that it was a boy from the very beginning, and I also will admit I was partial to a girl.... oh well, maybe next time? We're thrilled just for a healthy baby. :thumbup:

Well ladies had my scan today and we are team BLUE :blue::blue:

Luke Cameron & Sebastian James

We are very happy and my SIL checked them out head to toe and said they look great :happydance:

Attachments

• 15+2Boys.jpg
    15+2Boys.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g