June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Well it's 4:47am and I've just spent my 2nd night in hospital :( really missing my lo!!!!!!!
The sickness and abdominal pains returned with a vengeance! I've not eaten a thing since I got here. I really hope baby is ok! Scan at 9:45 so fingers crossed everyone x

Well it's 4:47am and I've just spent my 2nd night in hospital :( really missing my lo!!!!!!!
The sickness and abdominal pains returned with a vengeance! I've not eaten a thing since I got here. I really hope baby is ok! Scan at 9:45 so fingers crossed everyone x

Oh no!! I hope baby is fine as well... I'm sure it's just GI and won't affect baby. Keep your head up!!

I'd like to work for as long as possible to keep a salary since I'm self-employed so the maternity allowance is minimal - not sure how easy that will be with a twin pregnancy especially since they generally turn up at 35/36 weeks....

I'm staying team yellow too

Can any UK/NHS ladies tell me how long it took to get their results after their combined NT scan? Were you told the initial risk ratio at the time based on Nuchal Fold measurements only then given updated ratios once combined with the blood results? I have my scan next Wednesday and hoping to get the results back in time to start sharing our news that week, and I also need to tell work before they close for Christmas. Thanks for any info

At my 12 week scan I was told the nuchal fold measurements and she said at the time that they were normal. The blood results (which is where you get the risk ratio) are sent by post and mine took 11 days to come back.
Every hospital is different though and it depends on how busy they are too... At the same hospital with DS I got the letter about a week after my scan/bloods.

How did everything go 2ndtimelucky? Hope u and baby are well

Hoping and praying al is well with you and baby! Keep us updated.

Heyy,

Not logged on in a few days! Congrats to those who found out they are team blue :D so exciting, I'm sooooo impatient I need to kno!

Maternity wise I plan to leave around 36 weeks but going to use my annual leave from 33 weeks and do 2 days a week....so far planning to not return but keeping options open!

So with my ever growing bump recently, decided to go shopping this morning for some maternity clothes, searched everywhere and couldn't find anything....ended up in primark and have bought loads of long baggy tops all for about £5-6 each, some leggings in a bigger size and some pjs in bigger size, yay! All I need now is some jeans and then maybe few maxi dresses if we get hot weather in may again :D!

Oh and oh-my-round ligament pain!!!! I'm in agony getting up, rolling over in bed, coughing etc...thought all my muscles would be loose anyway, obv not!

X

I hope that everything is okay with you and the little bean, hun. :hugs: Keeping you in my thoughts!

I go today for my first OB appointment, and we HAVE to schedule our NT Scan. I hadn't realized how time sensitive it is, but we will be 14 weeks in just a couple weeks. Hopefully they can get us in!:dohh:

Scan went well, baby measuring on track and heart beating away :)
They wanted to scan to check for gaul stones (sp?) and luckily the scan didn't show anything.

What is GI kellya?

They reckon I have gastritis caused either by a virus or all the vomiting causing an over production of acid.

Not been able to eat or drink water for a few days now so it's so worrying that baby is ok and not starving!!
I weigh less now than at my first mw appt 10 weeks ago!

I can't believe how many people are finding out already! Yay for so many boys! I have a Dr appointment this afternoon - first available appointment after my bleeding scare two weeks ago! If she doesn't order me another scan to check on the SCH then my next scan is Jan 10th for my morphology scan. Our current plan is to be team :yellow: again this time but we'll see.

They wanted to scan to check for gaul stones (sp?) and luckily the scan didn't show anything.

What is GI kellya?

They reckon I have gastritis caused either by a virus or all the vomiting causing an over production of acid.

Not been able to eat or drink water for a few days now so it's so worrying that baby is ok and not starving!!

Oh I'm happy baby is doing well, that's great news! I hope you are only having a bad bug and that it goes way very soon. Get well hun :hugs:

If anyone gets a nasal congestion, I'm swearing on the Breathing Right strips!! I always have bad nasal congestions and sinus infection. Luckily those strips really help me get some sleep at night. It's really hard not being able to take anything, but this is drug-free.

I had a bad nasal congestion last week : (

Hey girls-- it's finally Friday!! Thank goodness for that. I had my booking appointment with my OBGYN, and got some bloodwork done. My blood pressure looked great which made me happy. Glad to have my pap done. They toon TEN vials of blood. Crazy!

I was barely able to book the NT scan, they had only ONE appointment open. So, I'm having it done on Tuesday. Can't wait to see the little one!

How is everyone feeling today?

Ive booked a private scan for Weds so hopefully baby will show us wether its a boy or girl! Excited Muchly!!!

What is GI kellya?

GI is gastrointestinal... Tummy stuff. So glad to hear baby is ok! It's amazing how they thrive when we feel like we're on our deathbeds lol! I really hope you can start keeping things down soon :(

Hey ladies! Just had a big catch up frm the last few days as I've been away. I turned 30 last Sunday (eeek) and DH's present to me was a trip to New York. What a city!!! FREEZING but amazing.
Whilst away, I think I've developed a little bump!! Its either baby or American portions in food!! I'm normally UK size 8 and 5'2" so small with a bloated belly!! Think I'll start doing weekly bump shots on Sunday when I turn 15 weeks. I can't believe how many blue bumps there are, I'm still convinced this little one is a girl. We'll find out in approx 5 weeks!! Love to you all x

I will only find out on Jan. 21st if it's a girl or boy (hopefully) such a long wait.

Just to update...
I finally got sent home last night, about 6pm but was back a couple hours later, in agony and vomiting again. Did an ECG and waiting to see the surgical team. The pain was all in my back between my shoulder blades and to the right. The dr said blood clots in the lung can be common in pregnancy so want to rule that out now as the pain increases when I'm breathing. Finally had morphine so am comfortable again now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->