June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Just to update...
I finally got sent home last night, about 6pm but was back a couple hours later, in agony and vomiting again. Did an ECG and waiting to see the surgical team. The pain was all in my back between my shoulder blades and to the right. The dr said blood clots in the lung can be common in pregnancy so want to rule that out now as the pain increases when I'm breathing. Finally had morphine so am comfortable again now :)

Yikes, you have all the symptoms of a P.E. Have they scanned your lungs?Hope you're ok, keep us updated x

:hugs: 2ndtimelucky :(

Morning ladies, i've got my christmas work party tonight, quite excited considering I can't drink lol! Should be a laugh though, been and got my nails done yesterday, getting my hair done at 3pm..may aswell treat myself as will be saving money on drinks :lol:
Tried my dress on earlier, it keeps riding up because my bump lifts it as i'm walking :haha: gonna be one of those nights pulling it down all the time! :dohh:

Any plans for the weekend girls? my two LOs are staying out tonight so i'm looking forward to a lie in tomorrow morning and waking up to no hangover :D Hurray! There are perks to being pregnant and not drinking :thumbup:

x

Hi phantom could u change me to June 3rd please. Had my scan a few weeks ago but forgot to ask u to change me xx

I need to get up and out of my bed but I'm soo lazy bones! Hubby went skiing and I am off to get Starbucks for brekkie and paint some ceramics. One of my first fun days out since ms has lessened! What are your weekend plans ladies??

:hi:

Can I ask to join EDD is 16th June and we are staying :yellow:

Thanks

Since it is the weekend, I decided to not take diclectin for ms. Have been feeling better but didn't know if it was because of that, or bc I am in second tri now. Happy to report I am feeling great today! Yay!

Since it is the weekend, I decided to not take diclectin for ms. Have been feeling better but didn't know if it was because of that, or bc I am in second tri now. Happy to report I am feeling great today! Yay!

So glad to hear that you are feeling well today! <3

:hi:

Can I ask to join EDD is 16th June and we are staying :yellow:

Thanks

Congratulations Jellycat!

Hey ladies! Just had a big catch up frm the last few days as I've been away. I turned 30 last Sunday (eeek) and DH's present to me was a trip to New York. What a city!!! FREEZING but amazing.
Whilst away, I think I've developed a little bump!! Its either baby or American portions in food!! I'm normally UK size 8 and 5'2" so small with a bloated belly!! Think I'll start doing weekly bump shots on Sunday when I turn 15 weeks. I can't believe how many blue bumps there are, I'm still convinced this little one is a girl. We'll find out in approx 5 weeks!! Love to you all x

Sounds like you had an amazing 30th birthday. Glad you got to do something fun and exciting. Looking forward to the bump shots :)

Just to update...
I finally got sent home last night, about 6pm but was back a couple hours later, in agony and vomiting again. Did an ECG and waiting to see the surgical team. The pain was all in my back between my shoulder blades and to the right. The dr said blood clots in the lung can be common in pregnancy so want to rule that out now as the pain increases when I'm breathing. Finally had morphine so am comfortable again now :)

Sorry to hear that you have been feeling so horrible :( I really hope that you begin feeling better soon. Hang in there, hun <3

As for me, I announced on Facebook last night :) I am looking forward to our scan on Tuesday. I can't wait to see how much the little bean has grown!

Medzi I've gone from 4 diclectin to 2 daily! Woohoo hey!?? Awesome to be feeling a bit better. Feeling for all the mamas who are still suffering 24/7 :(. I only get sick in the evenings now.

Hi all! can i join! I had a July due date but i just had my 12 week scan that dated me at 12 weeks +4 days which gives me a due date of June 27th :)

heres a pic :) its our second bubba and we very excited

https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/naomi411/2012-12-17114807.jpg

Olivialove - congrats on team blue

:hi: Wriggley

Didn't realise you could get gender scans so early! So tempted this time to find out what we are having but really want the surprise too ahhhhh !

Anyone else suffering from nasal congestion? Had it now for 5 weeks and has become so painful and can't take anything for it except steamed water and paracetamol :-(

Awww congrats on yet another boy to the June jitterbugs!!

Good luck to those with scans tomorrow and welcome to wriggley!

I had my 16 week MW appt today, all is well and hear baby HB, very happy and healthy MW said, yay! Won't see her now until 25 weeks, will have my scan at 20 weeks tho so breaks it up a little!

Feeling definite baby flutters and taps now, so cute :cloud9: looking forward to the big thumps and rolls...altho not so much the legs in ribs :lol:

Everyone ready for Xmas? I have wrapping on the agenda for tonight, joys!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->