June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi all! can i join! I had a July due date but i just had my 12 week scan that dated me at 12 weeks +4 days which gives me a due date of June 27th :)

heres a pic :) its our second bubba and we very excited

https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/naomi411/2012-12-17114807.jpg

Welcome Wriggley! :flower:

Awww congrats on yet another boy to the June jitterbugs!!

Good luck to those with scans tomorrow and welcome to wriggley!

I had my 16 week MW appt today, all is well and hear baby HB, very happy and healthy MW said, yay! Won't see her now until 25 weeks, will have my scan at 20 weeks tho so breaks it up a little!

Feeling definite baby flutters and taps now, so cute :cloud9: looking forward to the big thumps and rolls...altho not so much the legs in ribs :lol:

Everyone ready for Xmas? I have wrapping on the agenda for tonight, joys!!

X

How fun that you are feeling some fluttering and movement. I swore I felt something a week or so ago, but it seemed so early so I have convinced myself that it's just gas. Definitely looking forward to the little flutters :happydance: Like you, not looking forward to the legs being in my ribs, but will take the good with the bad!

I have to stop at a few stores on the way home from work, and I still have half of my wrapping left. I need to try to work on that tonight :haha:

Hey ladies!

We had our NT scan today, and it was a great experience. We had an intern that was there with us first, and then the actual sonographer came in. They were both very nice! However, the baby was quite stubborn and did not want to cooperate. I asked for the heart rate and they checked it two different times... once at 161 bpm, and the second time about 15 minutes later at 165 bpm.

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag144/jenbrown1019/sono_zps147261e0.jpg

The picture isn't the best, but I had to take a picture with my phone and sent it to FB, will try to get a better one later.

I believe a couple other ladies were having scans. How did they go? How is everyone feeling? All prepared for Christmas?

Ugh, ms is rearing its ugly head again today. Yuck. But I get to see my babe in 24 hrs and then I'll be making a little announcement on Facebook. Our early christmas present - seeing baby on our scan!! Cannot wait!!!

I had my gender scan yesterday and it's a BOY! :) :)

Oh my Gosh our due date is the same day! that is so cool!! they told me I have to wait 20 weeks scane to able to find out the gender!! :dohh:

I had my gender scan yesterday and it's a BOY! :) :)

Oh my Gosh our due date is the same day! that is so cool!! they told me I have to wait 20 weeks scane to able to find out the gender!! :dohh:

The moment I found out about private scans and gender checks I decided I can't wait one another month ;)

What are you hoping for?? and yay for the same due date :)

Just got back from my very first ultrasound, first time seeing our baby!! The tech wouldn't tell us anything and she said it was too early for the gender -- but we got an amazing pic! Baby was moving around like crazy during the scan, it was so cute to see those little hands and feet moving about!! I'll post my pic when I get to a computer :). On cloud 9 right now :).

Congrats on all the lovely scan pics! I wonder who the groups first girl is!

Our scan pic! Isn’t our LO sooo cute??

https://i50.tinypic.com/2qtv66o.jpg

Do you think it looks like a boy or girl?

There are 4 girls so far, I guess they haven't updated in here, just on fb? Two twins and two singletons :)

Is anyone under work related stress? I feel like I cried most of the day at work today! I run a home nursing service at a local hospital and I can't find anyone to work throughout the Christmas period. My boss who doesn't work at my hospital and I have asked for help and got none. So it rests on my shoulders to do the work myself. I'm on holidays after tomorrow but I still have to get done visits and plan the next 3 days of visits and have staff to do the visits! I have been telling them for the last 12 month I need permanent staff not casual but they just don't listen! They believe it should quieten down over the Christmas period but that hasn't been the case in my experience! Plus this week they have been painting the room beside my office and I have no windows in my office and the fumes have been awful and today I started getting blood when I blow my nose after crying. Just beside myself.

Had our gender scan and we are having a BOY!!!!

Congrats Jadey! So happy for you :)

Just got back from my very first ultrasound, first time seeing our baby!! The tech wouldn't tell us anything and she said it was too early for the gender -- but we got an amazing pic! Baby was moving around like crazy during the scan, it was so cute to see those little hands and feet moving about!! I'll post my pic when I get to a computer :). On cloud 9 right now :).

That is awesome Kelly! We had our NT scan earlier in the week and it was great to see the baby. The heartbeat was at 161-165 when they checked. I am anxious to find out the gender! At least your LO moved around... ours wanted to sleep and the sonographer kept pushing the "wand" against my stomach to try to get LO to move, so they could get to the portion they needed to measure. We did get to see some movement though, which was fun. Must have been nap time!

Our scan pic! Isn’t our LO sooo cute??

https://i50.tinypic.com/2qtv66o.jpg

Do you think it looks like a boy or girl?

Love the pic! I have no basis for anything, but I'm thinking a girl :)

There are 4 girls so far, I guess they haven't updated in here, just on fb? Two twins and two singletons :)

Congrats to the ladies having girls :) At least it's not all boys! LOL

Is anyone under work related stress? I feel like I cried most of the day at work today! I run a home nursing service at a local hospital and I can't find anyone to work throughout the Christmas period. My boss who doesn't work at my hospital and I have asked for help and got none. So it rests on my shoulders to do the work myself. I'm on holidays after tomorrow but I still have to get done visits and plan the next 3 days of visits and have staff to do the visits! I have been telling them for the last 12 month I need permanent staff not casual but they just don't listen! They believe it should quieten down over the Christmas period but that hasn't been the case in my experience! Plus this week they have been painting the room beside my office and I have no windows in my office and the fumes have been awful and today I started getting blood when I blow my nose after crying. Just beside myself.

I'm sorry to hear that things have been so stressful for you at work :hugs: I have had some stressful days here and there lately. I have just been trying to get to today. I have a vacation scheduled until January 2, 2013. If you need to vent we are here to listen. Isn't there any way that you can get away from your office? That's horrible about the fumes :(

Thanks Jen! I think it looks like a girl too, just based on the profile. Looks girly. But we'll see in January! Hopefully your babe coorperates more at the next scan :). I had a Starbucks iced tea lemonade right beforehand, maybe that woke baby up!!

Sorry that work is so stressful
Right now :(. I'm just an employee so it's less stressful when you're not in charge. I work at a spa and we extend our hours for the holiday season... So I'm working a bunch more, not less. Holidays!?! At least I get christmas off. I hope you do too! And think in 6 months you get a year off from work :)

lovely scan pic!! very cute!!!!

anyone else really hormonal?

my mum come over for the day yesterday and i was being really akward and moody as i was feeling hormonal. My mum was like 'oh your the devil when your pregnant' and i just stood up and screamed 'well your miss trunchball everyday'

and then ran off

then later felt guilty and balled my eyes out whilst apologising to her

lovely scan pic!! very cute!!!!

anyone else really hormonal?

my mum come over for the day yesterday and i was being really akward and moody as i was feeling hormonal. My mum was like 'oh your the devil when your pregnant' and i just stood up and screamed 'well your miss trunchball everyday'

and then ran off

then later felt guilty and balled my eyes out whilst apologising to her

People should know the worst thing you can do when we're hormonal is to blame it on our hormones/pregnancy! Makes us even more infuriated!!!

Well I had to call in sick as think I made myself sick with the stress and still getting bloody noses. I feel guilty but I know I need to put the baby first.

anyone else feeling like a huge ugly blob??

i'm only 1.5 lbs heavier than when i found out i was pg at 4 weeks, but i'm much rounder than i was then. also, this preggo acne is ridiculous. hair on my head still falling out (although it has slowed some, thank goodness), hair on my legs growing like weeds. still heaving/puking. i definately do not have the "pregnancy glow".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->