June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Tartlet I feel you. My acne is terrible, it's on my back too which only started since I got pregnant! When I actually do feel well enough to have a shower and shave my legs, it's a rare occasion. Lol. Poor DH... But he says he finds the few extra lbs to be sexy. Ok(?).

hello all

I am from the July group but I've just had my dating scan and it turns out I'm further along than I thought I was. EDD 27th June 2013....

thing is I always go overdue, so I will probably end up with a July baby anyway, but I was thinking maybe I could just be greedy and flit between the two groups? lol

My official due date IS in June now though.

I'm Nat by the way *waves*

Can't believe how quickly the half way mark is approaching! I hope everyone's having a good time preparing for Xmas and I hope none of the uk mummies are affected by the flooding!

Just wanted to pop in and wish all the ladies, bumps and families a very happy and merry Xmas!!

X x x

Uk ladies!!!!
Jan 2nd, channel 4, 9pm, One Born Every Minute is back! Woo Hoo

I had my gender scan yesterday and it's a BOY! :) :)

Oh my Gosh our due date is the same day! that is so cool!! they told me I have to wait 20 weeks scane to able to find out the gender!! :dohh:

The moment I found out about private scans and gender checks I decided I can't wait one another month ;)

What are you hoping for?? and yay for the same due date :)

have 14 months old girl and hoping for a boy!!

Wishing you all the joys of the Christmas season and have very happy New Year.

Merry Christmas ladies!!! We got a fantastic present...found out we are having a girl!!! We are so thrilled. I hope you all have a fantastic holiday. I am on :cloud9:!

Merry Christmas everyone! Stay safe! I'm so excited we picked up some bargains in the Boxing Day sales for 'Baby'! We have now got all our expensive items out of the way, which didn't end up expensive as most were half price!!!

Thank you everyone! We are over the moon. I would have been happy with either, but had a feeling it was a girl and was leaning just a tad more that way. Because of those things, I thought for sure they would say boy, but I guess in this instance, my intuition was correct :)

Can't wait to hear what everyone else is having!

Hi ladies... Hope you all had a good Christmas... Mine was spent trying to recover from working 3rd shift at the hospital Christmas Eve then coming home to a puking 4 year old :cry: ... She had a stomach bug all day so all our plans were cancelled. She started feeling better that evening though.

I had no excitement about Christmas this year... I've been in a funk the past couple of weeks. I just don't feel good... still getting sick, lots of headaches, and still tired ALL the time. And my husband will not stop the constant nagging about sex. Now my house is a total wreck and I don't feel like doing anything about it, and he won't. Just makes me want to hibernate til spring.

Speaking of still being sick... does anyone know of any meal replacement shakes that are ok for preggos to drink if they don't feel like eating?

I think I've felt some flutters from our nugget the past week or so, and I have another OB appt scheduled for Jan 8 when I'll be 16+2. I should get my AFP done then and find out when our 20 week scan will be. I'll be 20 weeks on Feb 3. I'm hoping having that to look forward to will lift my mood somewhat.

Happy New Year to you all too a bit early... I'll be pulling another night shift. :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->