June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

My due date got changed from the 17th to the 13th. :) getting my gender scan on the 11. Can't wait!!

Updated. Congrats to all the people who found out genders already :)

Congrats to all those who know the genders already! I am quite anxious to find out, but still have a ways to go ;)

Congrats on all the gender scans! How exciting :)

my due date was moved from the 9th to the 5th :D i cant wait for my gender scan in 8 days !!! congrats to all those who know genders already !!

Hi ladies... Hope you all had a good Christmas... Mine was spent trying to recover from working 3rd shift at the hospital Christmas Eve then coming home to a puking 4 year old :cry: ... She had a stomach bug all day so all our plans were cancelled. She started feeling better that evening though.

I had no excitement about Christmas this year... I've been in a funk the past couple of weeks. I just don't feel good... still getting sick, lots of headaches, and still tired ALL the time. And my husband will not stop the constant nagging about sex. Now my house is a total wreck and I don't feel like doing anything about it, and he won't. Just makes me want to hibernate til spring.

Speaking of still being sick... does anyone know of any meal replacement shakes that are ok for preggos to drink if they don't feel like eating?

I think I've felt some flutters from our nugget the past week or so, and I have another OB appt scheduled for Jan 8 when I'll be 16+2. I should get my AFP done then and find out when our 20 week scan will be. I'll be 20 weeks on Feb 3. I'm hoping having that to look forward to will lift my mood somewhat.

Happy New Year to you all too a bit early... I'll be pulling another night shift. :?

Sustagen is fine to have! Really hope your feeling better soon! X

Are any of the moms with ms still suffering or has it passed? Evenings are still so bad for me. But I've learned to cope a bit better so it's not so debilitating.

30 days till we see our babe again and 35 until we find out the gender!!! I'm so sure it's a boy, I will be blown away if its a girl. Hubby wants to go on the search for girls names again, he's not too sure about Georgia. I told him that's up to him, I can't look at any more names lol!!

Anyone else narrowed down their names? I'd love to hear what's on your lists!!

Names are tough! Me and DH struggled so much to find a name we both liked last time and now we have to think of two more!
I know we were told we're most likely team blue x2, but I've been thinking of girls names too just in case. I think ee've agreed on Hannah if one is a girl. If its two boys we're screwed lol.
DH wants Kenny and Henry. I'm not keen on either. My family are pressuring me for Thomas which I don't want because we already have Toby and my nephew is Tyler. Too many Ts! (Nephews middle name is Thomas too)
OH I DON'T KNOW... For now they're Bert & Ernie lol

We like Ollie for a boy and for a girl we have loadsss....Ava is currently winning I think! Other girl names we like are Daisy, Amelia (Millie), Eva.

x

We are absolutely hopeless deciding on names. Even the girls name decided on last time are now rethinking. We struggled so Much last time deciding a boys name that in worried we won't agree on anything this time.

I like Charlie but dh wants Charles on the birth certificate which I don't want.... He also wants his family name as a middle name which I can't rally don't like ....... Claude :-(

We had names picked out for boys, but not for girls and of course we are team pink! I think we've settled on the name Eleanor Joy, which we will not be revealing to anyone so we can keep the critics at bay. Everyone is already asking what names we have picked out and when I tell them we're not telling anyone, I inevitably hear, "Not even me?". Ugh, we're not telling anyone means we're not telling ANYONE! Everyone wants to be the exception. I think we're going to just start saying we don't know, then we just have to hear a bunch of annoying suggestions that you have to pretend to like LOL

thanks phantom!! how have you been ? i see theres 2 weeks will you transfer the babies! how exciting :D you will have to keep us updated even though im sure you will want to have a group due same time a you again :p wishing you all the best <3

Are any of the moms with ms still suffering or has it passed? Evenings are still so bad for me. But I've learned to cope a bit better so it's not so debilitating.

30 days till we see our babe again and 35 until we find out the gender!!! I'm so sure it's a boy, I will be blown away if its a girl. Hubby wants to go on the search for girls names again, he's not too sure about Georgia. I told him that's up to him, I can't look at any more names lol!!

Anyone else narrowed down their names? I'd love to hear what's on your lists!!

I am still suffering with you! I'm the same, in the evenings for me too. And it is nausea and full on being sick hugging the toilet. It isn't every evening. It seems I am ok for a few days, and then have a few days where I am bad. So you are not the only one! And I'm 16 weeks too.

We have our next ultrasound on January 18 but we won't be finding out the gender. We are staying team yellow :) We have names we like but haven't decided anything for sure. We like Max (Maxwell, Maximilian, Maximus, some form of Max), Adrian, Charlie, Nathanial for boys. For girls we like Clara, Olivia, Mary, Autumn, Noelle... that list goes on and on I don't think we will ever agree!!

Medzi and Kellya, I hope ms will go away soon!

We had our names pick for weeks now plus we are having our babyshower today so his mom needed the names for a game. No it's not a surprise since me and hubby live 40 hours away from home now. We flew in just this once before baby is born.

Girl: Mélodie Rose Lang
Boy : Miguel Richard Lang

Rose for my grandma and Richard for my FIL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g