June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Love the names Danielle!! Enjoy your shower!

Congrats on team blue cautious!

Hi girls! On a whim, the hubs and I have decided on a private gender scan... This afternoon! I'll update in a bit !

Sooo disappointed :-(
Baby's little legs were crossed right over the parts we wanted to see! We go back in a week for another go at it.

Oh no Tartlet that's terrible! Sorry :(. That's like my worst fear about our 20 weeks scan... We are having to wait so long, if it doesn't work out at the scan I will be disappointed. Do you have a previous scan pic? Can we see it so we can all guess before next weeks scan??

I have some pics from today, I will try to get them on here when we get home in a bit, we're out to dinner now. The tech said "there were indications" and she was leaning one way, but she wouldn't tell us which!

Here are a few pics, I can't tell anything from them, but I suck at reading ultrasound pics! One of the top of the head, one looking down at the baby, and one of the head and a hand waving.

Attachments

• top of head (600x450).jpg
    top of head (600x450).jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 9
  • head and hand waving (600x450).jpg
    head and hand waving (600x450).jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 10
  • face (600x450).jpg
    face (600x450).jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 8
Sorry you didn't get to find out today! This is my fear at 20 week nhs scan, because they won't call you back to check!!

Hope baby is co operative next time!

X

I have been thinking boy from the beginning... I really hope baby cooperates next weekend! I wanted to cry today since I got all excited on the 1.5 hour ride there!

Tartlet - at least you can count down the days to see baby again. Very exciting you are finding out!

How's everyone getting on?

Congrats to everone who has found out what they are having! We can't wait to find out what we are having. Just over three weeks to go.

Any guesses? Here's our scan pics from 12+6 weeks

https://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq189/puggymumma/IMG_3901.jpg

https://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq189/puggymumma/baby.jpg

https://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq189/puggymumma/IMG_3900.jpg

thanks phantom!! how have you been ? i see theres 2 weeks will you transfer the babies! how exciting :D you will have to keep us updated even though im sure you will want to have a group due same time a you again :p wishing you all the best <3

I am SO excited to be doing this all again! And I will keep you posted! I LOVED makign this group and seeing all the new members (still do), but I think I may leave the creating to another person next time, sorta crazy to have the creator be one of the first people to miscarry :dohh:

Team blue for us.......x

Will update now :)

Sooo disappointed :-(
Baby's little legs were crossed right over the parts we wanted to see! We go back in a week for another go at it.

:( Lots of sugary drinks next time :)

Phantom - I'm happy to take over the thread if you prefer and continue with the future updates - admin can change the user - the offer is there if you choose. What a great way to start the new year with having the transfer - have everything crossed for you.

Had mw appointment this afternoon and heard the heartbeat :). Also been told I'm not eating or drinking enough so need to increase which is difficult when they say I need to be maintaining my weight this pregnancy and not gain. When is people's anomaly scan booked for? Mines booked at 22+5 but mw says this is very late so wanted to compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->