June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Jelly - mine is booked for Jan 18 and I'll be 19+1.

I'll be 21+1 I think for mine at the end of January.

Phantom, good luck with the transfer!

Jelly-- I would love that! How do I go about contacting an Admin?

I'll see if I can contact someone might take a few days for them to change over, but know they have done it for others ;-)

Phantom - big thank you for all the hard work these past few months setting up the thread / updating everyones details.

Admin have changed over the thread so any future updates let me know.

Phantom, thank you so much for all you've done. Please check in with us and keep us posted with this cycle, we're all rooting for you!

Jelly, thanks for taking on the responsibility. Such great ladies here.

Thanks Phantom and Jelly!

Jelly - can you put team yellow beside my name? We don't plan on finding out so it will be team yellow until June! :)

Jelly - mine is Jan. 21st. I'll be 19weeks+6 (almost 20 weeks), I'll let you know if it's a boy or girl to update. Definitely finding out : )

Phantom - I'm happy to take over the thread if you prefer and continue with the future updates - admin can change the user - the offer is there if you choose. What a great way to start the new year with having the transfer - have everything crossed for you.

Had mw appointment this afternoon and heard the heartbeat :). Also been told I'm not eating or drinking enough so need to increase which is difficult when they say I need to be maintaining my weight this pregnancy and not gain. When is people's anomaly scan booked for? Mines booked at 22+5 but mw says this is very late so wanted to compare.

Mine is this Wednesday January 2nd. I will be 18+3

Phantom - I'm happy to take over the thread if you prefer and continue with the future updates - admin can change the user - the offer is there if you choose. What a great way to start the new year with having the transfer - have everything crossed for you.

Had mw appointment this afternoon and heard the heartbeat :). Also been told I'm not eating or drinking enough so need to increase which is difficult when they say I need to be maintaining my weight this pregnancy and not gain. When is people's anomaly scan booked for? Mines booked at 22+5 but mw says this is very late so wanted to compare.

Mine is 22+3 which seems a lot later than I've seen most other people in this thread say, but I guess they wouldn't have scheduled it at that date if they didn't think it was ok? :shrug:

Mine is 22+3 which seems a lot later than I've seen most other people in this thread say, but I guess they wouldn't have scheduled it at that date if they didn't think it was ok? :shrug:

Makes me nervous leaving it so long incase baby isn't co-operating that day and cant see everything they need. Think I'm going to call them Wednesday and see if they can at least move me forward a week so 21+5

Phantom thanks for all your hard work on this thread. Jellycat thanks for taking over :flower:

My anomaly scan is on the 10th - I'll be 19+4. I had free reign of when I booked it between 18-22 weeks and I chose a date after dds birthday (this week is crazy with party planning!) and before my next antenatal appointment on the 15th.

Makes me nervous leaving it so long incase baby isn't co-operating that day and cant see everything they need. Think I'm going to call them Wednesday and see if they can at least move me forward a week so 21+5

Mine is 22+3 too. My midwife just wants to see me at 20 weeks to get blood pressure and things checked so that it's only 4 weeks between appointments and not 6.

I carry a bit of weight around my middle so I just thought maybe they booked it later so that they would be able to see better.

Staying team yellow here!!!

Happy new year everyone (and happy birthday to me!!)

Oh happy birthday Littlemiss - Are you doing anything special today?

Happy new year everyone, we are having our babies this year!!! also happy 18 weeks to me, time is going very fast, pretty scary haha!

My scan US is 20 weeks exactly on 15th January. 2 weeks today :D very excited!

Then I will see MW at 25 weeks to get mat b 1 form and usual checks

X

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/ukmissy14/659FAA3F-7E16-4863-A21B-9BAD86B8D0EF-40768-0000491CA27C1821.jpg

here's my 18 week bump, seems to be evening out now and going more rounder!

X

Mellie, I'm so jealous of your belly! I still look bloated for the most part :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->