June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Yeah I definitely don't have a bump like that yet! It actually got smaller in week 14-15... I think my bloating was disappearing. Still need my comfy mat pants tho :). Happy 2013 mamas! Less than 6 months till babies are here!!

Thank you! I seemed to have literally popped over the last few days and lots of wriggles and kicks now, OH thinks were gonna have a big baby...eeek!

X

Ok, this may be tmi, but has anyone noticed their nipples are a bit dry... And crusty? I don't know if that's the right word. Does anyone have this issue and any suggestions to help? It's weird, I just noticed it yesterday.

My nipples are flaky and also I'm getting a bit of crustiness right at the tip (tmi soz) because i think theyre starting to produce the teeniest tiniest amounts of fluid to get ready for when my milk comes in...

My nipples are flaky and also I'm getting a bit of crustiness right at the tip (tmi soz) because i think theyre starting to produce the teeniest tiniest amounts of fluid to get ready for when my milk comes in...

Timing sounds right! Isn't pregnancy charming :wink:

I never got any leakage with carrying JJ and expect to have the same this time....... But I have PCOS and this can affect supply apparently.

Just found you ladies, im also due to be a June mummy :) I'm due June 18th x

lol I'm glad someone mentioned the nipple thing because I noticed that too. I thought it was because of my constant bra wearing though. I still have constant breast tenderness (though not as a bad as in 1st trimester), so I can't stand to not wear a bra as it makes them hurt even more. I don't even take it off when I sleep

Hey ladies! Sorry that I haven't been around in a few, it's been pretty busy around here with the holidays. Today is my first day back to work since 12/21! Let me tell you... THAT was not easy. I am going to miss my afternoon naps!

My next prenatal appointment is on the 8th, and I'm sure she'll give me the paperwork then to scan my scan. I'm hoping I'll be able to get in somewhere between 18-20 weeks... I'm hoping baby will cooperate! :) How is everyone feeling today? Any plans for the day?

Sorry, haven't posted in awhile, been busy with the holidays.

Congrats to those who found out they are on team :pink: and team :blue:!!

The dry/crusty nipples topic, I have had that for awhile, along with them being itchy, but its part of pregnancy, cant complain too much.

I go for my 16wk checkup on the 8th, not sure if I will get a scan, since I live in the US and they only do them every so often. I am really hoping I do because I cannot wait to find out which team we are on, hoping for :blue:. If I dont get a scan at that appt, I will definitely at my 20wk scan at the beginning of Feb. I just hope time continues to fly by like it has.

Thanks Jelly-- you're wonderful :flower:

Happy and Healthy remaining months to you all!

:lolly:

Hey guys - I'm (not very) patiently counting down the days and hours until 2:00 Saturday when we go back to the 4D imaging center to see if my little nugget will uncurl his/her legs so we can see if we have a boy or a girl!! I have my 16 wk check up with my OB Jan 8th, and I think they will schedule my anatomy scan then, so I'll update with when that'll be next week.

On a different note, my husband and I are recovering from the icky stomach bug that our 4 yo had on Christmas day. He started with it Sunday morning, I had him in the ER Sunday afternoon, and by 7pm that evening, I had started puking. It was so awful, I don't ever remember vomiting that violently!! I had to go to ER for fluids and potassium as well on Monday. Still just soup & crackers on the menu for us, as well as gatorade and a Boost or Ensure once or twice a day. Looking at solid food is still kinda hard! I hope none of you have to go through that! So glad it's over!

Jessie91 - :hi: welcome to June Babies :)

Phantom - Your welcome , wishing you the best of luck for the transfer :flower:

Tartlet - That sounds dreadful, hope it will be short lived and you'll all be able to eat normally again soon

Feel better Tarlet! Can't wait for Saturday!

Happy new year everyone, we are having our babies this year!!! also happy 18 weeks to me, time is going very fast, pretty scary haha!

My scan US is 20 weeks exactly on 15th January. 2 weeks today :D very excited!

Then I will see MW at 25 weeks to get mat b 1 form and usual checks

X

Mellie my scan is a day after urs and we r also only a day apart in due dates. Do u have a preference for girl or boy? Xx

Happy new year everyone, we are having our babies this year!!! also happy 18 weeks to me, time is going very fast, pretty scary haha!

My scan US is 20 weeks exactly on 15th January. 2 weeks today :D very excited!

Then I will see MW at 25 weeks to get mat b 1 form and usual checks

X

Mellie my scan is a day after urs and we r also only a day apart in due dates. Do u have a preference for girl or boy? Xx

Yay I'm so excited, I couldn't wait to get Christmas out of the way so I could count down to the scan :haha: you would have thought that it wouldn't be as exciting third time round?! I can't wait to complete our little family though!

Well I have one of each already so I'm not really fussed but secretly hoping for a girl as my DD is so desperate for a little sister and plus she has the bigger bedroom so will be sharing with new LO...

But yeah at the end of the day, as long as he/she has 10 fingers, 10 toes, is healthy etc then I'm happy!

What about you?

X

Hey, just found this thread. I'm due 19th June, but not 100% sure I'll be allowed full term yet, fingers crossed though. This is baby number 2, but Joshua died at 13 hours last February, to an undiagnosed condition. He was born weighing 2lb 7oz at 34 weeks by c section, so hoping to make it to at least 36 weeks!! Had my 16w midwife appointment on Monday, and got my 20 week scan on January 31st. Not sure if we'll be staying team yellow, or finding out yet. We have a 50% chance of this baby having the same condition, but won't know until birth. Just got to stay positive. This pregnancy has been a lot smoother already, and they're keeping a close eye on me. Hope everyone else is doing well!! x

Welcome lexi! So sorry to hear of your previous loss :( must of been incredibly hard...wishing you a happy and healthy remaining pg and that you carry until bubs is fully cooked

:hugs:

X

got ym scan dates though :D

20 weeks, 24 weeks (tbc), 28 weeks, 32 weeks, 36 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->