June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hey ladies,new here !! after thinking I was going to be in the July thread turns out I'm in the June group, due 28th June... I have a 2 year old daughter and a 14 year old son, this will be my double rainbow baby and all seems to be going well so far.

Bring on the summer !!! Xx

Wow I didn't realize there were 2 June threads! holy cow, someone asked in gen.boards about a baby boom! i believe we are making one ladies!!! :) H&H 9 to you all! :cloud9:

I'm due June 7th, and I'm new to this thread! Love finding out what other gals are having it makes me super excited, because it's a super exciting time! so here's to awesome news from scans and wonderful gender updates!!!!!!

:hi: Lexi - Sorry to hear of your loss, sending you lots of positive thoughts and support for a happy and healthy pregnancy and motherhood. Good to know that you are being monitored more this time :flower:

Wriggley - Great to hear you have all your scan dates planned, whats the reasoning for the additional scans are you being more closely monitored this pregnancy too ?

Lady K :kiss: nice to see you join us lady

Sumday3 :hi: I didn't know there was another June thread. Congrats on your first princess

Everyones details updated on the first page

AFM - I've had my first day of swollen ankles today :-( I suffered from it badly last pregnancy but didn't get them until alot further along so bit freaked out at 16+4 to think I've gotton them already. Hoping it's just a one off (fingers crossed)

Jelly did you have preeclampsia with your first at all? I hope the swelling goes away.

AFM I'm counting down the days to see baby again... 22 to go!! Woo hoo. And I think I may have felt baby move for the first time today :D. I can totally feel the top of my uterus now too. So weird.

Any gender scans this coming week ladies??

Nope no preclampsia just bad water retention, could only wear Birkenstocks last couple of months of the pregnancy as my feet swelled so much. It's not the cosmetic look of it, it's actually that it gets painful and you then can't move your joints. Ive been drinking more water past couple of days do hoping it will start flushing away soon.

I was the same jelly... My cankles were so painful it stopped me walking much. Horrible isn't it? I lost 2 stone almost instantly after having DS and the swelling going down.
Did you get the pitting too? I could press my thumb into my shin and itd leave a deep imprint for hours sometimes. I've started getting leg swelling again buy like you I think I'll be increasing my water intake to hopefully keep it at bay for a while.

Dont think I ever pressed my shin to know if it pitted. I think when you say to people oh my ankles are swelling they dont realise its actually painful :-( Im hoping keeping a bit more active will keep the cankles at bay

Just found a lovely second hand phil and teds double pushchair that Ive bid for on FB really hope I get it, very good condition and only need it for the few months whilst JJ starts to walk more

Hey ladies,new here !! after thinking I was going to be in the July thread turns out I'm in the June group, due 28th June... I have a 2 year old daughter and a 14 year old son, this will be my double rainbow baby and all seems to be going well so far.

Bring on the summer !!! Xx

Welcome! :) I am due June 30th, so we are only a couple days off, congrats!

Wow I didn't realize there were 2 June threads! holy cow, someone asked in gen.boards about a baby boom! i believe we are making one ladies!!! :) H&H 9 to you all! :cloud9:

I'm due June 7th, and I'm new to this thread! Love finding out what other gals are having it makes me super excited, because it's a super exciting time! so here's to awesome news from scans and wonderful gender updates!!!!!!

I actually just noticed the other day when I wandered over to second tri that we had another thread, so I dropped in there too :haha:

Nope no preclampsia just bad water retention, could only wear Birkenstocks last couple of months of the pregnancy as my feet swelled so much. It's not the cosmetic look of it, it's actually that it gets painful and you then can't move your joints. Ive been drinking more water past couple of days do hoping it will start flushing away soon.

Hope that you are feeling better soon, Jelly. :hugs:

As for me, not feeling too horribly. Some cramping/stretching low in my pelvis that bothered me the last couple days. Had a craving for pickles and ate a small jar... now trying to drink water to make up for all that sodium. So glad the weekend is almost here!

Ahhhh I'm soooo tired again, think its going back to work that has done it! Also got really restless legs all the time, not fun!

Someone at work today said I look huge...to be fair it was a bloke but yeah I wasn't impressed, I'm not even that big!! :sulk:

X

Hey Jen, I didn't want to be end of a month ( I was with my daughter ), I feel everyone is so far in front, I was told July 4th before my second scan. So I'm mostly in July groups. But I now get two groups ...lol xx

Ahhhh I'm soooo tired again, think its going back to work that has done it! Also got really restless legs all the time, not fun!

Someone at work today said I look huge...to be fair it was a bloke but yeah I wasn't impressed, I'm not even that big!! :sulk:

X

wow nobody should be saying anything like that to a prego lady!

Poor people can't win. I got annoyed at a girl the other day for saying "you don't look that pregnant considering it's twins"... But then again if she'd said "omg you're massive for 17 weeks" I'd probably have wanted to punch her haha

ladykara- I know! I feel like I'm right on the cusp of them bumping me out to July. But... they know conception date since we were an IUI pregnancy, so hopefully we'll stay right at the 30th :) And I do feel sooo far behind. A bunch of ladies are almost 4 weeks ahead of me. Oh well! It's fun to see what I have to look forward to in the coming weeks

cottlestone & mellie- I think that it isn't just what people say, but how they say it. I had a craving for pickles today, and literally ate a small jar of pickles while at work and someone called me a "typical pregnant woman..." Then a friend of mine at work had been joking around with each other about her doing something for me, and she says "you're pregnant not crippled" and we were laughing about it... then one of the girls I'm not crazy about to begin with said "yeah, I agree..." walked away and then comes back from the printer and says. "Did you hear me?" Ugh, I wanted to punch her! :blush:

Jen my sil at Xmas said I was a hypochondriac last pregnancy when I said this pregnancy has been very easy on me so far, I could of slapped her. Shes one of those that scoffs at you when you try and give your opinion. If she mentions anything what I should be doong or have I'll disown her lol.

Held my friends 10 week baby today, Heidi seemed so tiny made the pregnancy feel 'real' now of what it will be like to have 2. Luckily JJ was really well behaved and stroked Heidi gently etc and didn't seen bothered I was holding a baby...... Very excited

ladykara- I know! I feel like I'm right on the cusp of them bumping me out to July. But... they know conception date since we were an IUI pregnancy, so hopefully we'll stay right at the 30th :) And I do feel sooo far behind. A bunch of ladies are almost 4 weeks ahead of me. Oh well! It's fun to see what I have to look forward to in the coming weeks

cottlestone & mellie- I think that it isn't just what people say, but how they say it. I had a craving for pickles today, and literally ate a small jar of pickles while at work and someone called me a "typical pregnant woman..." Then a friend of mine at work had been joking around with each other about her doing something for me, and she says "you're pregnant not crippled" and we were laughing about it... then one of the girls I'm not crazy about to begin with said "yeah, I agree..." walked away and then comes back from the printer and says. "Did you hear me?" Ugh, I wanted to punch her! :blush:

I can not believe she said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm thinking some very not so nice things about her right at the moment and i'm not even working with her or you!!!!!! i was just talking with a coworker today who told me she had to take her leave starting at 36 because she would've ended up fired for how she talked to people, and i truly believe after reading some of these comments, and knowing how random my hormones and reactions have been that i will probably have to do the same thing just so i simply don't strangle someone lol!! wow, that girl is going to be impossible to be around later i'll bet!

On our way to our gender scan! Hopefully baby behaves this time!

Good luck tartlet hope you manage to get a good shot today, can't wait to hear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->