June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Oh dear I appear to be broken! Been to a kids party today and my back, hips and legs are in bits!! I wouldn't mind but I wasn't really chasing the kids around much :shrug:

Hopefully a nice relaxing bath with my new bath products from Christmas can sort my poor body out!!

X

Congrats tartlet!!

Ahhh I can't wait for my scan, 9 more sleeps lol...I'm worse than a kid at Christmas!

X

Thanks all! I'm still in shock!! I just knew she was gonna say "boy", but girl it is!!

Hi ladies, I've not been posting much on here but now being urged to come & join in :blush:
Tartlet is this your first & why did your instinct tell you boy? Congrats for a pink one - they are the best (but then I'm biased lol)
I've not got a scan until sometime next month :-( boooooo!
Is anyone lose on here having an elective section? I need a section buddy :flower:

Congrats tartlet!! Wow a girl, I'm with you I'm convinced ours is a boy. We'll see!! Congrats on your princess!!

Yay to having a pink bundle... I'm almost 100% sure I'm having a boy but would also love another girl x

Ahhh Congrats Tartlet Baby Pink !

Limpets - I've known you and two others this week going for elective c-sections but both of those are due in 6 weeks.

I still haven't got a clue boy/girl - didn't last time either. Lots of people are saying girl but im wondering how much of that is due to the fact I had a boy last time. Been trying to buy some baby clothes and got frustrated not knowing bbut will still stay team yellow.

Happy new year everyone, we are having our babies this year!!! also happy 18 weeks to me, time is going very fast, pretty scary haha!

My scan US is 20 weeks exactly on 15th January. 2 weeks today :D very excited!

Then I will see MW at 25 weeks to get mat b 1 form and usual checks

X

Mellie my scan is a day after urs and we r also only a day apart in due dates. Do u have a preference for girl or boy? Xx

Yay I'm so excited, I couldn't wait to get Christmas out of the way so I could count down to the scan :haha: you would have thought that it wouldn't be as exciting third time round?! I can't wait to complete our little family though!

Well I have one of each already so I'm not really fussed but secretly hoping for a girl as my DD is so desperate for a little sister and plus she has the bigger bedroom so will be sharing with new LO...

But yeah at the end of the day, as long as he/she has 10 fingers, 10 toes, is healthy etc then I'm happy!

What about you?

X
Sorry for the late reply. Been neglecting BnB for last 6 weeks as I've had my hubby home. ( a rarity as he's in the army and works in Cyprus at min :-()
We have a 5 year old son so would love a girl. But as u say as long as baby is healthy I'm happy with either. Two boys is cute too. Alfie changes his mind daily what he would like. Some days a little sister somedays a little brother. He's so excited. He talks to my belly xx

Em u are so strong staying team yellow. I love the thought of a surprise but il cave and want a private scan if I don't ask at anomaly scan. We r gonna keep it a secret tho as we want Alfie to have a surprise. Not even gonna tell my mum. Although if we are team pink this is gonna be soooo hard to keep to myself. Thank god I have u lot to tell or I'd crack x

Lisa I would love to find out this time as trying to but some clothes for baby from next this evening was frustrating not knowing........ but like you I dont want to tell others. Discussed it with DH and he says if we find out hes not willing to not tell anyone, so that made my decision for me I would rather no one know than everyone knowing.

I loved last time announcing the name and birth of our son, whereas our uncle we knew the sex name and date (as elective c section) and the announcement of her birth just didnt feel the same.

I never even considered that. If I have an elective c section I'm so not telling anyone outside of immediate family what the date is. We're keeping names secret too (not that we've thought of any)... It's so hard though. Everyone has asked about names and every time we say we're not telling ANYONE, we get the same response. "Not even me?!"... Everyone thinks they're the one person who deserves to know ahead of everyone else. :dohh:

Well done on staying team yellow though. I couldn't do it... Kudos!

Ugh had a severe relapse of ms today at 17+1. Really?? I'm freaking over this. Blahhh.

Jellycat could you change my due date to the 19th June instead of 16th? :) Also found out we are having a baby girl a few days ago! Thanks :) x

I'd like to keep the name as surprise this time too, altho I have discussed names with a few people but nothing is set in stone, so when we have a final decider, I think we will keep it a surprise!

Well I've woken today feeling worse than yesterday, I ache all over and cannot get comfy walking, laying down, sitting down.... :( very frustrating! Kids are back at school tomorrow so trying to get things done like washing, need to go to the shops for packed lunch supplies and general house keeping things to be done....I would just like to go back to sleep though and wake up better! Unsure if its pregnancy aches and pains or I'm coming down with something? In hoping the latter as its way to early in pregnancy to be suffering already!

On the plus side, little one won't stop wriggling today, at least someone is happy!! Feeling more strong kicks and little rolls now, so cute :) makes it all worth while!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->