June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Jellycat- you better not keep it a secret from me !!!! I have also been looking at next clothes, I'm dying to buy stuff but until sexing scan I can't !!! But although I will be telling you and some of the others the sex I think I'll keep it from everyone else... If I can hold back that is ..lol x

Jellycat could you change my due date to the 19th June instead of 16th? :) Also found out we are having a baby girl a few days ago! Thanks :) x

All done :) Congrats on the pink bump :baby:

Mellie - I too am noting things that seem to be happening alot earlier than last pregnancy such as an achey left hip, swollen ankles etc.... hopefully you are just having an off day. And Yay for starting to feel the movements, i've had a couple of sporadic times when I think its baby moving but its not on a daily basis yet or something I can definitely confirm.

Lady k - You would be one of the first people Id tell lol. When I saw Louise yesterday she was shocked to think she would have to wait 20+ weeks to find out lol.

Im on a healthy eating plan as of tomorrow but have shockingly just eaten half a small jar of pickled onions :blush:

Hi ladies, I've not been posting much on here but now being urged to come & join in :blush:
Tartlet is this your first & why did your instinct tell you boy? Congrats for a pink one - they are the best (but then I'm biased lol)
I've not got a scan until sometime next month :-( boooooo!
Is anyone lose on here having an elective section? I need a section buddy :flower:

Hi there :)

No, this is my second, and will be our second girl! <3 I thought it was a boy because the pregnancy has been so very different than with the first. I have been mega sick this time, and with my daughter I was barely sick at all. This time started with my hair falling out in clumps and horrible acne, also different from the 1st time. My daughter is super excited that she's getting a baby sister (she's 4).
This was an elective scan for me, we have a couple of 4D imaging centers within 1.5 hrs of here, so we went for it instead of waiting for 20 weeks which will be first week of February for me.
I am also having an elective section this time because of having to have one with my daughter (I had HELLP syndrome at full term). My doc says we'll probably go about 39 weeks.

Here's my "girl" pics from yesterday... does it clearly look "girl" to you? I am so bad at looking at U/S pics...

Attachments

• 20130106_095901.jpg
    20130106_095901.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20130106_095928.jpg
    20130106_095928.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 17
I'm not great at reading ultrasounds, but I definitely don't see anything that screams boy, so I'm sure your tech was probably right

Anyone having trouble sleeping lately? Last night was the first night I got that hip pain that I saw people talking about awhile ago. I think the baby must have grown over night too because sleeping on my stomach is definitely not possible anymore. For now sleeping on my back is the most comfy, but I've read that you should avoid that, so I try not to as much as I can, but when I turn on my side I get the hip pain.

I worry what the future holds for my body if I'm already this uncomfortable at 4.5 months :haha::wacko:

I've been having trouble sleeping the last week or so. I seem to roll from one side to the other all blooming night :-(
Think il be buying a sleep pillow this week x

I'm not great at reading ultrasounds, but I definitely don't see anything that screams boy, so I'm sure your tech was probably right

Anyone having trouble sleeping lately? Last night was the first night I got that hip pain that I saw people talking about awhile ago. I think the baby must have grown over night too because sleeping on my stomach is definitely not possible anymore. For now sleeping on my back is the most comfy, but I've read that you should avoid that, so I try not to as much as I can, but when I turn on my side I get the hip pain.

I worry what the future holds for my body if I'm already this uncomfortable at 4.5 months :haha::wacko:

Depending which hip hurts.... if it's the one you are sleeping on then lay on a single duvet folded over...... and later folded over again gives that little bit of cushioning.

If its your hip facing the ceiling it could help to put a normal pillow between your knees as his supports your hip a little and keeps it aligned.

Ive started sleeping on the single duvet already and its been far earlier than when I was pregnant with JJ, but not sure if that's because as soon as I got any niggles I got the duvet out

i posted here
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-better-late-than-never-20th-june-2013-a.html
but i was told to come here i would love a bump buddy i didn't have one with my last and im trying my best to get on here but i know no one here in Cambridge and would love to see if there is any mummys to be or mummys having their second etc.. on here :D

:hi: Abnala and welcome.

I'm not from Cambridge but this is my 2nd pregnancy. With my first I joined a similar thread and we still all chat together now two half years later.

Hope you find this thread a good support and generally day to day chat.

Will you be finding out the sex or staying team yellow. How are you finding this pregnancy vs with your first?

:hi: Abnala and welcome.

I'm not from Cambridge but this is my 2nd pregnancy. With my first I joined a similar thread and we still all chat together now two half years later.

Hope you find this thread a good support and generally day to day chat.

Will you be finding out the sex or staying team yellow. How are you finding this pregnancy vs with your first?

Nah im not staying team yellow. They give you a choice and i just can't resist usually. This one have to say is very different. With my first i vomited all the time in 1st tri and none after whereas this time ive got alot of aches and pains, feet swollen and ive had no vomiting in 1st tri just nausea then got hyperemisis gravardium in the 2nd tri which has now gone down thanks to pills.

just wanted to let everyone know we are team :blue: !! :D DS#1 wanted a baby brother so he is overjoyed! we are all so in love with him already :) here is a picture of baby Jaxon sucking his thumb!
jaxon suckng his thumb.jpg

Aw!! I LOVE IT! So awesome you caught him sucking his thumb. :)

Abnala - you sound very similar to me I had bad sickness, low blood pressure , food aversions with JJ. This time 1st tri felt absolutely fine then as soon as I get into 2nd tri I started feeling nauseous and sick, with my ankles starting to swell just this past week. I'm hoping upping my walking and eating better with drinking more and elevating my feet in bed will all help to relieve my swollen ankles as would hate to be like last pregnancy.

Adriansmama - that has got to be the cutest ultrasound I've ever seen with baby sucking their thumb very adorable! Congrats on team blue!

Afm starting my healthy eating today as gained 3lbs over Xmas and midwife wants me to weight maintain this pregnancy so I've got cooked chicken and salad for lunch and snacks of carrot celery tomato and fruit. Brekkie I may have grilled tomatoe on toast possibly with scrambled egg or bowl of special k......aiming to go for a walk at lunch too to try and get these ankles down.

Jelly just for sake of having the thread up to date I'm not actually due in June anymore. My new due date is July 2nd still been lurking though since there's still a possibility I could be a June momma :)

thanks ladies :D he was being a little monkey but we still got some good shots ! i also thought the thumb sucking picture was so neat :) ive never seen one like it

That scan picture is amazing adriansmama!

Gd luck with ur healthy eating Jelly, I need to start eating healthier... I have our wedding a year after LO is born!

AFM well me and little man are home from work/nursery, two poorly bunnys :( I'm guessing the aches and pains at the weekend were from illness as I now have a horrible chest cough and head cold, the cough is making me vomit its that bad :( DS is just lethargic and has a small rash on his cheeks, guessing he is coming down with something viral :(.... We're both currently snuggled on the couch watching fireman Sam, hopefully we can catch some zzz's

X

Jelly just for sake of having the thread up to date I'm not actually due in June anymore. My new due date is July 2nd still been lurking though since there's still a possibility I could be a June momma :)

I've moved you to coming along for the ride, britneynchris is due same day as yourself :)

Abnala - you sound very similar to me I had bad sickness, low blood pressure , food aversions with JJ. This time 1st tri felt absolutely fine then as soon as I get into 2nd tri I started feeling nauseous and sick, with my ankles starting to swell just this past week. I'm hoping upping my walking and eating better with drinking more and elevating my feet in bed will all help to relieve my swollen ankles as would hate to be like last pregnancy.

My last pregnancy was fine. This one just seems like it wants to drain me. I have hardly any energy. I am breathless just walking up and down stairs etc. but I try eat healthy and exercise as much as my body will allow I go out frequently too but nothing seems to help. My doctor just fobs me off and does nothing so I'm in my own.

Oh Mellie hope you feel better soon and little one. When I've had colds whilst pregnant and coughs - have hot lemon and honey, the best thing is breathe in steam 3 times a day as it thins the mucous making it easier to pass. :flower:

My last pregnancy was fine. This one just seems like it wants to drain me. I have hardly any energy. I am breathless just walking up and down stairs etc. but I try eat healthy and exercise as much as my body will allow I go out frequently too but nothing seems to help. My doctor just fobs me off and does nothing so I'm in my own.

Have you had bloods taken recently as I felt like that when I was anaemic with JJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->