June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

My cravings are lots of fruit still! Oranges, pineapple, apples, grapes, kiwi and melon!

Cravings with dd were Danish pastries, cadbury crunchies and jelly sweets (craved these in 1st tri with this pg but not bothered now) oh and weetabix with hot milk!

Cravings with DS were pepperami sticks, cheese and onion crisps, cheese on everything and pot noodles lol

So absolute no clue as to what we are having this time, my gut instinct is saying girl as I'm craving sweet stuff and with my boy it was more savoury stuff?

Anyone else got a pattern that deems true for cravings??

X

Feb will be here before you know it! I just received the first lot of clothes I ordered yesterday, this is oh first so it was neat to see his expression to a newborn sized sleeper, so sweet I held it up to my belly and his jaw dropped open LOL!

I'm craving junk, pure and utter crap! Ii made myself a deal that I will eat healthy all day at work, since i make horrible nutrition decisions at home! so i have cereal, fruit, veggies, pb & j and yogurt every day at work, than i get home and the greasy,fatty,sugary stuff that I haven't touched in over a year is going in like zombies are after me to take it!!!!!!

I am sure that it will fly by, I was just hoping they'd be able to get me in during my 18th week! We did get a few newborn clothes for Christmas, and DH was amazed at the size, too. The only "junk" I've been craving is ice cream... I haven't gained anything yet, but I am overweight so she said she wasn't concerned at all. I've been trying to mostly eat healthy, though I do have my treats :)

My cravings are lots of fruit still! Oranges, pineapple, apples, grapes, kiwi and melon!

Cravings with dd were Danish pastries, cadbury crunchies and jelly sweets (craved these in 1st tri with this pg but not bothered now) oh and weetabix with hot milk!

Cravings with DS were pepperami sticks, cheese and onion crisps, cheese on everything and pot noodles lol

So absolute no clue as to what we are having this time, my gut instinct is saying girl as I'm craving sweet stuff and with my boy it was more savoury stuff?

Anyone else got a pattern that deems true for cravings??

X

I am wanting sweet things-- cherry tomatoes, apples, strawberries... but not really chocolate, which is odd for me. The only salty thing I really am loving is dill pickles. Curious as to whether you are having a girl this time, based on your past cravings. :haha:

Mellie .. Boots do a lemsip style got drink. Own brand and it just has paracetamol in it. If u have a bunged up nose or sinuses they do a saline solution which I was reluctant to buy as thought it would be a waste of money but it really helped. Also olbus oil on my pillow at night xx

Hot steam too helps :hugs:

With DS I craved carrots, cauliflower cheese and cherries

This time I've wanted lots of fruit chocolate and anything sweet at Xmas I ate a large jar of pickled onions in 2 days too :blush:

Ive been trying to snack on healthy food this week mainly salad crudités but at lunch today felt very light headed and out of sorts so went to canteen and had cheese on chips and big portion of watercress. Instantly felt better and fine since . I've gained 3lb so far but first tri I'd lost 6lbs so have regained a lot . Hoping to weight maintain due to midwife recommending as I'm overweight at the moment.

Yeah I lost 6lbs in my first tri as well... My last OB appt I had gained 4 back and pretty sure I'm back up to pre pregnancy weight now. I'm thinking of keeping my food diary again, I figure I should be around max 1800 calories per day. Haven't had a problem with that so far.

Just did my first workout at the gym since ms kicked in. I was going 3 times a week before. Did an easy 25 minute workout and I was winded pretty easily. I slowed down until I didn't feel like I was pushing myself too much. I guess that's a combo of not working out in 3 months and being pregnant.

Who knows maybe that work out will ease my ms tonight.. Or help with my fatigue. Fx'd!!

I haven't had any cravings. Not even really any" preggo see preggo do" which is al I really experienced with DD. Where someone would mention some food and I simply had to have it. Did have some minor cravings for foods from home that you can't get here though, which sucked.

Anyway, JellyCat please update me to team :yellow: Had my scan today and we stayed strong and didn't ask to find out. And the sonographer didn't even let us have a peek while she was measuring thighs either. So we won't know for another 18-22 weeks!

Way to stay strong NDH :). Was baby wriggling around in there for the scan? I can't wait to see my LO again!!

Yes s/he was super active!

Hi ladies I don't update in here very often - I hope you are all doing well! We are getting close to the halfway mark now!

I had my scan this morning and baby is looking great, healthy and bang on target. And, we are on team pink!! My DH was kind of resigned to it, there's so many women in his family do e sort of wanted a boy but it wasn't to be. It's all good though and we are happy with our girls.

As for cravings, though not really major cravings, I also have been wanting lots of grit ad sweet things, same as with my DD. I'm stillnotnsure if it means anything though.
:flower:

Oh ladies can't wait for my scan now !

Green lady congrats on team pink :)
Ndh yay on staying team yellow !

Have either of you felt any movements yet? Thought I had last week but nothing since .

Oh ladies can't wait for my scan now !

Green lady congrats on team pink :)
Ndh yay on staying team yellow !

Have either of you felt any movements yet? Thought I had last week but nothing since .

Yes I've had a few taps and pokes but as I have an anterior placenta its still quite faint. I only felt DD at 18 weeks as well and it was faint until about 21 weeks then it got stronger and stronger

Yes I've been feeling kicks for a little over a week now. I know its still early but it feels like ages since I was feeling DD from the outside from 16 weeks.

Port Macquarie NSW

Uk ladies - just thought I would let u all know that Argos have body pillows half price from 19.99 to 9.99 :happydance: SIL bought one and they look fab, it's a full length, probs about 4ft something, deff an must for this ladies suffering to get comfy in bed!

I've ordered mine to pick up tomorrow :D

X

Thanks mellie. I'd be one of those ladies. 3am last night :-( I will be ordering ASAP xx
I've found my pram tonight!! Icandy peach in absolute immaculate condition it's basically new. So chuffed. I'm saving £300!!!

I have just started to feel a heaviness in my lower abdo, think its my uterus! First pregnancy! I think I might be a little constipated and hoping that perhaps others may have experienced this so I can relax about this change!

YESSSS! Thanks Mellie! I was looking at spending 30 odd quid so you've saved me a bunch :D

I have just started to feel a heaviness in my lower abdo, think its my uterus! First pregnancy! I think I might be a little constipated and hoping that perhaps others may have experienced this so I can relax about this change!

It sounds siilar to how I felt the first time around. If concerned give your midwife a call :hugs: Also she can prescribe something to help with the constipation too :thumbup:

Mellie thanks for the tip

Lisa cant wait to see if you get the pram, I'm picking up my 2nd hand phil and teds double for a good deal too :happydance:.... hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->