June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

DH is taking the day off next monday to go with me to official anatomy scan in Des Moines, so I am def. dragging him to West Des Moines to check out the ICandy store! thank you, thank you, thank you so very much! LOL you are quite efficient with the google ;) I'll also be on the website! so excited they are so beautiful!

Hello Everyone, had my 20 wks scan. scan was all good and we are having a little girl. already hav a girl. I had really full bladder it was fairly uncomfortable! Hope your guys scan went well too.

Congratulations on all the latest scans! I can't wait for mine, I will be 22weeks! Got told at 14 weeks that the baby looks like a boy but I haven't bought anything blue as There's so much room for mistakes so early on!

Hi ladies :hi: sorry, I've been busy with returning to work after having 5 weeks off due to hyperemesis & so far I'm shattered!!!
My sickness seems o have settled, I can now precisely expect it from 9-30 - 11am then it settles or the day :happydance: I have however been feeling lightheaded & faint with it now but a doctor at work reminded me that as the uterus stretches it pushes on the vasovagal nerve in the abdomen (which can cause you to pass out) so it's much less scary when it happens now & I know o sit & wait or it to pass, I also find 'second breakfast' at this time helps :thumbup:
Lisaloo82 - I also have a peach, just bought the kit to make it a double too :happydance: what colour are you having? I had the apple last time but need to sell it now i've or the peach lol
I keep thinking I'm feeling kicks but when I stop to concentrate on it they stop :growlmad: I thought earlier I could feel hiccups but only from inside, I can't wait to feel them on the outside, Jelly - I too thought I would have been able o by now :flower:
Well, I'm at work again tomorrow & I overdid soft play yesterday :blush: so I'm taking my hot water bottles & having a nice early night. Take care all xxx

Oh hun, sorry to hear that you were suffering so badly but glad to see that you are feeling some relief now. I do hope that it will be smooth sailing for you for the remainder of the pregnancy :hugs:

That's the same as limpets Lisa ;-)

Cottlestonpie - I've been get the odd pains every now and then so imagine carrying twins you would be getting them stronger and more frequent.

Mellie JJ will be 2 3/4 by time jelly 2 arrives so know he won't still be walking far by them. Picked up the p&t today and have decided to store the oyster until jelly2 on their own as the seat is bigger for JJ and it's surprisingly taking less room in my car boot! If I'm honest still weary of using it as a double but think that will just take time and practice to start using. Im going to take it out for a spin tomorrow but am now looking for a handbag I can wear across ways so I don't have an odd posture whilst pushing.

Anyone else feeling like since Xmas all you've been doing is spending? Not sure if it's because just moved house but just seem to be spending money constantly on things I need but now thinking only 5 months pay till maternity leave so really need to start saving.

I've really been trying not to spend, but things keep coming up. I am trying to save up for maternity leave, but really struggling... :shrug: Hopefully it will get easier to save, I want at least half of my tax refund to go into my account to make up for the difference in income. We do need to make a pretty big purchase soon, the crib. But my sister has a family member on her hubby's side who has a used crib that we might be getting... just have to get more information. DH isn't crazy about it being used because of safety issues. What do you ladies think?

:happydance:Just realized those due at the beginning of the month are starting to hit the half way mark! Wahoooo congrats!:happydance:

If its in good condition, why not! You could always buy a new mattress! I spent a fortune on a cot when I was pregnant with my son and he never once slept in it!

Yeah to be honest I think we're getting the $80 crib from ikea. Might not be ideal but I'm not paying $1000 for one. That's more expensive than our bed!

I have the Icandy peach in sweet pea too and love it! My lo will still be in it when baby arrives so I need to buy the adapters to turn it into a double. Anyone already have these? Any good?

Eeeeek 20 weeks tomorrow and also have scan tomoz :D too excited!! Will update tomorrow

Xx

Congratulations on all the latest scans! I can't wait for mine, I will be 22weeks! Got told at 14 weeks that the baby looks like a boy but I haven't bought anything blue as There's so much room for mistakes so early on!

Thx! I was hoping for a boy, cause I already have lil girl but I am happy with it.they will be best.F.:). Good luck with your Scan. :hugs:

Hey ladies,
CottlestonPie -same here, bump dramatically smaller today & pains finally eased off after a very uncomfortable weekend, I actually woke DH Sunday morning begging or a hot water bottle as I had severe cramps just above my pelvis, midwife today confirmed its just ligament pains - I sure do t remember them from last time!!!
Lisaloo82 - eeeeeek that's mine too! I missed my carrycot being delivered today :cry: oh & my lower seat in blackjack as it was too good a second hand price not to buy, I plan to keep my eye out for one in sweetpea but not gonna worry if I can't get one as the black is very discreet which I kinda like :thumbup:
2ndtimelucky, I was unsure as my daughter is quite a good walker but I got the whole kit (adapters, car seat adapters & lower seat) for £160 & I absolutely love it, not much heavier with extras & no effect on steering etc. it does make the shopping basket a little more difficult to access but hey ho! lol. I'll try & post some pictures when it stops snowing xxx
Jelly - I was gonna try & save some money for maternity spending but its not going well :-( just bought 'pip' another nappy lmao!

I have the Icandy peach in sweet pea too and love it! My lo will still be in it when baby arrives so I need to buy the adapters to turn it into a double. Anyone already have these? Any good?
if ur on Facebook there are a few icandy selling sites that sell the converter kits for really good prices. Worth a look. I've got a near new peach saving £300 x

Eeeeek 20 weeks tomorrow and also have scan tomoz :D too excited!! Will update tomorrow

Xx
good luck huni. Mine is weds so excited. Can't wait to see ur pics x

DH is taking the day off next monday to go with me to official anatomy scan in Des Moines, so I am def. dragging him to West Des Moines to check out the ICandy store! thank you, thank you, thank you so very much! LOL you are quite efficient with the google ;) I'll also be on the website! so excited they are so beautiful!
so pleased its not far from u. Icandys are just a dream. I knew what pram I wanted even before I got my bfp xx

Have u got Facebook limpet? There are 3 selling pages for icandy. Loads selling sweetpea seats or carrycots etc. good prices too.

Oh I went into matalan today just to grab a few baggy tops cheap and didn't realise they do maternity in there. And really nice too. Was pleasantly surprised. Nice prices too xx

Hi Lisa, I bet we've chatted on one of them - I'm a member of two lol. What's your fb name? I'm really angela turner-Madgwick :thumbup: I use the icandy & stokke thread the most xxx

It's Lisa foster hun. I've only been on it a few weeks. I posted saying thanks to a lady on one as she tagged the seller in a picture I'd had no reply on. X

Goodness! There are a lot of Lisa fosters on fb! You may do better searching for me (if you want to) x

Ok ladies, I've made a Facebook group which is a private group (so no-one else on our fb will know it exists). To join you need to add me as your friend 'Angela Turner-Madgwick' & I will add you o the group, hope to see you there :happydance: xxx

Jen - second hand cots are perfectly safe. I have my sisters after its been used for her two daughters and my first son. We just buy a new mattress each time. No point spending money on something that can be spent on something else

Good luck Mellie for the scan tomorrow

Congrats S4T on :pink: your two girls will love playing together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"