June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

ttcnewb I have been feeling the exact same thing! I thought I was constipated as well but things are moving properly now and still feeling it. Must be baby! Finally big enough for us to actually feel -- hopefully little kicks come next for me. I've been analyzing every thing I feel in my tummy!!

Oh I forgot to update you guys on something exciting -- for me at least:)

A few days ago I did my first gym workout of this pregnancy and yesterday I went for a 20 min walk since it was a sunny morning. And both evenings, my ms was 95% better!! Amazing. I'm going for another walk today :). It might be a placebo effect but I wasn't really expecting it to help with ms so I'm not sure why it would be!

Hi ladies :hi: sorry, I've been busy with returning to work after having 5 weeks off due to hyperemesis & so far I'm shattered!!!
My sickness seems o have settled, I can now precisely expect it from 9-30 - 11am then it settles or the day :happydance: I have however been feeling lightheaded & faint with it now but a doctor at work reminded me that as the uterus stretches it pushes on the vasovagal nerve in the abdomen (which can cause you to pass out) so it's much less scary when it happens now & I know o sit & wait or it to pass, I also find 'second breakfast' at this time helps :thumbup:
Lisaloo82 - I also have a peach, just bought the kit to make it a double too :happydance: what colour are you having? I had the apple last time but need to sell it now i've or the peach lol
I keep thinking I'm feeling kicks but when I stop to concentrate on it they stop :growlmad: I thought earlier I could feel hiccups but only from inside, I can't wait to feel them on the outside, Jelly - I too thought I would have been able o by now :flower:
Well, I'm at work again tomorrow & I overdid soft play yesterday :blush: so I'm taking my hot water bottles & having a nice early night. Take care all xxx

Kelly & limpetsmum - glad both your sickness are subsiding

I'm picking up my Phil and teds double tomorrow I can't wait I'm so excited. Don't think I got excited about pushchair last time. Start my pregnancy fit class on Monday too so got to sort out my gym clothes this weekend ..... Hoping the snow stays away

Morning ladies! Anyone getting more round ligament pains again? Mine settled after first tri but in the past day or so I've had some bad ones around the bottom of bump.
Freaked me out a bit last night. I got a bit old pain then touched my belly and it was completely soft. I actually convinced myself that I had dreamt the last few months at one point :haha: it's back to normal again this morning though and I even felt one a kick from the outside this morning :happydance:

Hope you all enjoy the weekend!

Morning ladies!

Glad to hear the sickness is lifting Limpet & Kelly :hugs:

Jelly - I love the Phil & Teds, was really considering getting a second hand one because my DS is still very lazy when it comes to walking but i'm really hoping and praying these next 5 months he will enjoy more walking, think I just need to get rid of his current buggy and try get him to walk everywhere or take his scooter out to strengthen his little legs up lol he will be over 3 1/2 by the time baby arrives!

Cottleston - Awww i'm eagerly awaiting an outside kick! Keep putting my hand over where the kicks are but nothing! Oh and I still get round ligament pain yep, not as bad as the 1st tri ones.

Well i'm just in work, still suffering a little from this stupid illness :cry: TMI maybe but when blowing my nose i'm also getting blood and a light headed feeling, i'm sooo bunged up though, I get a sharp pain in my head if I sniff up? Seriously congested its not fun! Tried everything we can from a boiling hot bowl of water and putting my head over it, rubbed vicks all over my bedroom :lol:, took a walk to try clear my nose....nothing is shifting it! Oh and now to make matters worse, everything tastes disgusting aswell, ugh!

On the plus side i've lost 3lb :thumbup: baby still okay, kicking away in there and doing rolls and turns...still can't get used to the feeling, even with it being baby number 3!

3 more sleeps until scan :D so excited...convinced it is a girl!

x

I'm getting the sweetpea colour limpets mum. The peaches are gorgeous.
This is it...

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/777F67E6-3855-43FA-AFA2-F2AECFF9487B-1619-000001A6DC3E95B7.jpg

That's the same as limpets Lisa ;-)

Cottlestonpie - I've been get the odd pains every now and then so imagine carrying twins you would be getting them stronger and more frequent.

Mellie JJ will be 2 3/4 by time jelly 2 arrives so know he won't still be walking far by them. Picked up the p&t today and have decided to store the oyster until jelly2 on their own as the seat is bigger for JJ and it's surprisingly taking less room in my car boot! If I'm honest still weary of using it as a double but think that will just take time and practice to start using. Im going to take it out for a spin tomorrow but am now looking for a handbag I can wear across ways so I don't have an odd posture whilst pushing.

Anyone else feeling like since Xmas all you've been doing is spending? Not sure if it's because just moved house but just seem to be spending money constantly on things I need but now thinking only 5 months pay till maternity leave so really need to start saving.

Jelly I feel the opposite :p. Work has been so busy I've been making more money than usual... It's nice to stash a bit more away in savings as I'm only working until end of April!

I've been working more hours too unfortunately in my contract though I don't get paid overtime as its deemed part of my management role to do additional hours when required :-(

I'm getting the sweetpea colour limpets mum. The peaches are gorgeous.
This is it...

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/777F67E6-3855-43FA-AFA2-F2AECFF9487B-1619-000001A6DC3E95B7.jpg

Wow!!! I love that buggy or pram, not sure what correct terminology Is over seas. Would love to know brand of those, can't imagine it would be cheap to have shipped here but I showed dh and he loved it to! Were determined to look into it. Do you ladies know of a website or store I could peek at those on.

The picture is an iCandy (make) peach (style) in sweet pea colour but it's been discontinued. They do alot of colour choices. I think I candy is gorgeous :)

It's icandy hun. They have a website xx
It's icandyworld.com

Are u in Iowa? There's only one dealer there. My geography is rubbish and no idea if Iowa is massive state or not. It's in west de Moines. Iowa 50266 if that's any help xx

As icandy is a British manufacturer it looks like the peach 2 hasn't got to USA yet. Peach 2 has new colours which will eventually supercede the peach 1 colours which includes the sweet pea colour. So u should be able to get that colour no probs x

Haha I'm on my iPhone and had the iPad on my lap so I looked on the icandy website out of curiosity. :haha: I like to be helpful me xxx

Glad to see everyone's doing well! I love the push chair! I need to check out the Icandy website!

I love the icandy peach, I ordered it in black magic. Can't wait to get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->