June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Could use some good vibes ladies... Have had a time with headaches this pregnancy, and the past 3 days have been miserable with a persistent one that won't budge. Blood pressure is elevated, 137/88 today, but doc said still in normal range and to keep checking it to make sure it doesn't get much higher. I didn't get PIH til week 35 or 36 last time so this is worrying me. Gotta work a shift at the hospital tomorrow, so just hoping for some rest tonight so I can do my job tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that tartlet... My SIL has also had a ton of migraines during her pregnancy and I know how debilitating it is for her. I hope it quits for you and you don't get PIH this time around!!

Limpetsmum there's already a fb group. Maybe she's not on this thread though but the info should be on the main June thread.

So today I experienced something really weird. Had laundry all over the floor and bent over at the waist to pick it up. I got this really uncomfortable pressure feeling in my tummy. Is that just because baby is getting bigger? So no more bending over?

I get the headaches too! It's hell.

Yep, no more bending over comfortably ;)

Jen - second hand cots are perfectly safe. I have my sisters after its been used for her two daughters and my first son. We just buy a new mattress each time. No point spending money on something that can be spent on something else

You can also steam clean an existing mattress to make it as new (I didn't realise this until recently) :thumbup:

Limpetsmum there's already a fb group. Maybe she's not on this thread though but the info should be on the main June thread.

Do you have a link? X or know what the group on fb is called? Cheers x

Edited by mod

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

This includes Facebook groups

Can't view the link. The other group is secret - have to add Sammi Andbrendan Burshaw (AdriansMama) for an invite I think. Strange I don't see the info for it in the first page. There ought to be though, maybe Jelly can add it in? There's 31 in the group.

Yes i belong to that Facebook group. Just add sammi and she will add you to the group

Well I'm back from my scan and we are team ..... :blue: !!

Little man is just perfect :cloud9:

X

Could use some good vibes ladies... Have had a time with headaches this pregnancy, and the past 3 days have been miserable with a persistent one that won't budge. Blood pressure is elevated, 137/88 today, but doc said still in normal range and to keep checking it to make sure it doesn't get much higher. I didn't get PIH til week 35 or 36 last time so this is worrying me. Gotta work a shift at the hospital tomorrow, so just hoping for some rest tonight so I can do my job tomorrow.

Tartlet- you are not alone. That has been my worst pregnancy symptom-- headaches and migraines. My blood pressure is pretty close to yours in range, but it's steadily been that so they aren't concerned. Sending some good vibes your way, and hope you were able to kick the headache :hugs:

Jen - second hand cots are perfectly safe. I have my sisters after its been used for her two daughters and my first son. We just buy a new mattress each time. No point spending money on something that can be spent on something else

Good luck Mellie for the scan tomorrow

Congrats S4T on :girl: your two girls will love playing together

Thanks ! I am going to see what info I can get from my brother in law's relative. I am sure it would be a huge savings.

Can't view the link. The other group is secret - have to add Sammi Andbrendan Burshaw (AdriansMama) for an invite I think. Strange I don't see the info for it in the first page. There ought to be though, maybe Jelly can add it in? There's 31 in the group.

I tried finding Sammi on FB and wasn't able to...

X

Congrats on your little boy Mellie. I love hearing what all of you ladies are having... I'm anxious to find out!

X

Congrats mellie!! I don't know why, I was thinking team pink for you, lol!! You must be so excited to have a son in a few months!! Congrats :)

Congrats Mellie. Lovely news, my scan is 11.30 on Friday. It can't come soon enough, so excited x

Thanks all :D been to Next and bought little man a few outfits :D so cute, could of bought the shop haha!

On the sad side of news, took DS to the dentist today as he had an abscess on his upper frobt tooth and he's got to have it removed :( he banged it and chipped it when he was 2 and its killed the nerve in the tooth....poor little fella :( feel so sorry for him

X

I had to message sammi through here (adriansmama) and them she added me on Facebook. I couldn't find her when I searched her on Facebook either.

I tried finding Sammi on FB and wasn't able to...

Add me https://www.facebook.com/natalie.holden.31. I can add members to the group too it looks like.

Congrats on team blue Mellie!
Sorry to hear about your little mans tooth... My DS fell and chipped both front teeth last summer but so far they seem to have survived ok. They're just a little sharp on the edges... Great for eating apples, not so good when he falls and ends up cutting his lips with his pointy teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->