June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

So.... At my first weigh in at the doctors at 12 weeks I was 108lbs.

Tonight at just under 19 weeks I am 118lbs!

10 lbs in under 7 weeks. Should I be watching what I eat a little more?? Is this in line with what any of you ladies have gained?

Can't view the link. The other group is secret - have to add Sammi Andbrendan Burshaw (AdriansMama) for an invite I think. Strange I don't see the info for it in the first page. There ought to be though, maybe Jelly can add it in? There's 31 in the group.

I tried finding Sammi on FB and wasn't able to...

Add me https://www.facebook.com/natalie.holden.31. I can add members to the group too it looks like.

Ive added you hope you dont mind. If you could add me to the group. x

Logging on now :)

kellya, I don't know what's considered the 'proper' amount to gain, but I've gained about 3-4 lbs so far my whole pregnancy

Limpetsmum there's already a fb group. Maybe she's not on this thread though but the info should be on the main June thread.

I'm confused - I thought this was the main June thread as Phantom set up end of September ?

I'm going to ask for third tri if people can just use this thread as I'm worried I'm not going to be able to update people babies and dates etc going between two threads - especially not with my baby brain

Could use some good vibes ladies... Have had a time with headaches this pregnancy, and the past 3 days have been miserable with a persistent one that won't budge. Blood pressure is elevated, 137/88 today, but doc said still in normal range and to keep checking it to make sure it doesn't get much higher. I didn't get PIH til week 35 or 36 last time so this is worrying me. Gotta work a shift at the hospital tomorrow, so just hoping for some rest tonight so I can do my job tomorrow.

How are you feeling today any better ? :hugs:

Well I'm back from my scan and we are team ..... :blue: !!

Little man is just perfect :cloud9:

X

Congrats :baby: :blue: - Glad the scan went well.

Ouchie on the bad tooth too, poor thing hope it's not painful for them

Can't view the link. The other group is secret - have to add Sammi Andbrendan Burshaw (AdriansMama) for an invite I think. Strange I don't see the info for it in the first page. There ought to be though, maybe Jelly can add it in? There's 31 in the group.

Add me https://www.facebook.com/natalie.holden.31. I can add members to the group too it looks like.

Are you happy for me to add this to the front page for others who want to join?

So.... At my first weigh in at the doctors at 12 weeks I was 108lbs.

Tonight at just under 19 weeks I am 118lbs!

10 lbs in under 7 weeks. Should I be watching what I eat a little more?? Is this in line with what any of you ladies have gained?

Everyone is different I use this to tarck my weight gain as my mw wants me to stay the same throughout due to being overweight.

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-weight-gain-estimator

LisaLoo just off to pop to your journal - not sure what time your scan is !!!

As far as the weight gain issue-- everyone is different. It absolutely depends on body type and weight. I am overweight and as of my appointment a couple weeks ago hadn't gained anything yet. She wasn't concerned because I am overweight. If they were concerned about your weight gain I am sure that your doctor would tell you.

I am feeling really crappy today. My stomach isn't feeling right, and I was feeling lightheaded at work... so even though I wasn't hungry, made myself eat something. Still feeling kind of yuck... hopefully this passes. I do not need to miss work!

How is everyone else feeling?

Congrats on team blue mellie. I'm blue too. Xxx was lush seeing him today x

Jellycat, today started off way worse.. I've been to the doctor though, I have a thread about it in Second Tri, called "concerned about symptoms", can't seem to copy the link from my phone. Nugget is fine. Thank you for asking about us.

Limpetsmum there's already a fb group. Maybe she's not on this thread though but the info should be on the main June thread.

I'm confused - I thought this was the main June thread as Phantom set up end of September.

Are you happy for me to add this to the front page for others who want to join?

It is - I just got confused which thread I was in :dohh:

Yep I'm happy for you to put that on the front page. Can you please add that when people add me to send me a message saying they want to be added to the June group. I have a friend request this morning I think is probably someone from this group but I'm not 100% sure.

Hi all :)
Well I had a bit if a scare at work yesterday when I passed out :shrug:apparently my blood pressure was in my boots so I was sent o maternity triage. The upside was the doctors there did a scan & I got to see my little Pip :) who was standing up :dohh: apparently this was the cause of my stomach pains as the little monkey was as straight as a rod pushing on my insides. The reason for passing out was unclear but I got told to drink more & rest when I can :thumbup:
Today has been my day off so I've spent it polishing my pram :haha: & playing with all the different configurations as the carrycot arrived today :happydance:
Now I'm just chilling on the sofa waiting for my dinner to cook, husband to come home from work & OBEM to come on :winkwink:

Hey all--- popping in to see how you are all doing! Can't believe so many people are finding out genders already!

I got my bfp yesterday :) The parents are thrilled.

Hugs and Love to you all!

Hey all--- popping in to see how you are all doing! Can't believe so many people are finding out genders already!

I got my bfp yesterday :) The parents are thrilled.

Hugs and Love to you all!

That's awesome Phantom! Can't wait to hear more updates from you!

Phantom that's fantastic news - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! Congrats :)

Phantom, that's fantastic news. Congratulations to you and the parents.

Hooray Phantom!!! That's so fantastic! Congrats to you and the happy Mommy & Daddy to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->