June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Congrats phantom, it may not be 'your' baby but I'm still excited for you x

Congrats phantom that's fab news!! H&H 9 months :D

Lisa congrats on team blue also! I can't stop buying little cute boy outfits now I know haha! He's got quite abit already :D

Cottlestonpie I took DS to dentist day after he chipped it and they said he had a hairline crack in it so it was a matter of time whether the tooth would die or would repair itself...obv tooth has died :( he's gonna look strange with no front tooth!

Kelly I have put on around 4lb since my 8 week appt with MW, with my DD I had probably put on around a stone by now and DS was probs te same as this time...don't know if its a boy/girl thing?? Do u know what ur having yet? Could be a girl!

AFM I went to see lion king last night with my parents and sister :cloud9: it was brilliant!!

Today I'm just relaxing before back in work tomorrow, was meant to have my flu jab today but still not 100% from illness last week so giving it a miss for now, has anyone else had their flue jab yet??

Bought yet more stuff for the little man yesterday, I can't stop buying!! So far he has 8 sleepsuits in upto 1 month and 0-3 months, dubgarees and t shirt set, an all in one in 3-6 months, a blanket, some socks and a little monkey comforter teddy!

Oh and for the UK ladies, tesco have a baby event on at the moment and the ASDA one starts tomorrow I think, lots of nappies wipes toiletries bottles on offer etc...bigger asda stores have carseats bouncers :thumbup: think in gonna stock up this weekend :D

X

ASDA baby event is online from 17th and will be instore from 21st :flower:

Sainsburys also have a few things on offer ATM, gotta love bargain hunting!

X

CONGRATS!!! How wonderful that little Lottie is going to have a sister!

Aww, congrats on team pink! Sisters are the best.

I caved!! We are team pink :)

Oooh, congrats! I have two sisters so I agree that they are awesome. We find out in a few weeks, and I can't wait!

Congrats phantom that's fab news!! H&H 9 months :D

Lisa congrats on team blue also! I can't stop buying little cute boy outfits now I know haha! He's got quite abit already :D

Cottlestonpie I took DS to dentist day after he chipped it and they said he had a hairline crack in it so it was a matter of time whether the tooth would die or would repair itself...obv tooth has died :( he's gonna look strange with no front tooth!

Kelly I have put on around 4lb since my 8 week appt with MW, with my DD I had probably put on around a stone by now and DS was probs te same as this time...don't know if its a boy/girl thing?? Do u know what ur having yet? Could be a girl!

AFM I went to see lion king last night with my parents and sister :cloud9: it was brilliant!!

Today I'm just relaxing before back in work tomorrow, was meant to have my flu jab today but still not 100% from illness last week so giving it a miss for now, has anyone else had their flue jab yet??

Bought yet more stuff for the little man yesterday, I can't stop buying!! So far he has 8 sleepsuits in upto 1 month and 0-3 months, dubgarees and t shirt set, an all in one in 3-6 months, a blanket, some socks and a little monkey comforter teddy!

Oh and for the UK ladies, tesco have a baby event on at the moment and the ASDA one starts tomorrow I think, lots of nappies wipes toiletries bottles on offer etc...bigger asda stores have carseats bouncers :thumbup: think in gonna stock up this weekend :D

X

I had my flu shot a little over a week ago and it was fine. A little red and sore for a couple days, but other than that nothing too severe.

Hey all--- popping in to see how you are all doing! Can't believe so many people are finding out genders already!

I got my bfp yesterday :) The parents are thrilled.

Hugs and Love to you all!

So, I totally already knew this because I was stalking your journal... I am so happy for you and the parents :)

DH and I were talking the other night, and we both find it hard to believe that we are already creeping up on the halfway mark of this pregnancy. I don't know about the rest of the ladies, but I am still feeling utterly exhausted most nights. From time to time I am able to stay awake until 9 pm, but that's the best that it gets. Weekends aren't so bad since I'm able to sleep in a bit, and can sneak in a nap if I need it... but the work weeks are so draining!

hello ladies im due July 2nd, but my doc told me i will be delivering around June 20th. can i join your group. im pregnant with my 3rd little one. very exciting. just had my glucose test done yesterday so waiting to find out the results. hope everyone is doing well.

Gosh ladies, in so uncomfortable. I look so silly waddling like a duck at 19 weeks!!

ugh i hear you!!!!!!!!! i remember my hips hurting with the boys, with the 1st after 32 weeks and 2nd i think beginning 3rd tri, 19 weeks with baby girl and it's getting worse every day- which i'm certain is causing me to waddle i can't see myself but i can feel it :cry: it frackin hurts to get out of bed in the mornings and to stand up during the day to go piddle! i'm thinking i have that spd- will talk to dr about it on monday but i'm certain that's what it is, anyone that has it have any suggestions or treatment for it?!

Definately sounds like spd. I had it with my dd and it was hell. I hope its not spd.

oh rats :wacko: well i'm just gonna start taking it easy with the exercise and such hoping i don't cause it to flare much more than it already is

I'd recommend talking to your doctor, it may just be pressure but better to know.
When I had it I couldn't move without pain. I didn't walk for 6 weeks. I'm hoping I don't get it this time. I really feel for all the ladies with it.

ugh i hear you!!!!!!!!! i remember my hips hurting with the boys, with the 1st after 32 weeks and 2nd i think beginning 3rd tri, 19 weeks with baby girl and it's getting worse every day- which i'm certain is causing me to waddle i can't see myself but i can feel it :cry: it frackin hurts to get out of bed in the mornings and to stand up during the day to go piddle! i'm thinking i have that spd- will talk to dr about it on monday but i'm certain that's what it is, anyone that has it have any suggestions or treatment for it?!
hope you feel better just looked up what spd is and it sounds awful. hope it goes away soon.

So excited we have our scan in 5 days! It's been so long since we had our first one at 9 weeks! This will be the last scan if all goes well. We aren't going to find out what the sex is. Want it to be a surprise for everyone!

Sumday-- I would talk to your doctor about it, just to be on the safe side. I do hope that you are feeling better soon :hugs:

ttcnewb-- That is so exciting! We go in just over 2 weeks and I am so excited about it!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->