June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I have my scan today! Not finding out the gender, but so excited to see Cubby! :)

5 more days until my scan!
Im not going to tell them i know the gender and let them tell me. Doubke confirmation that way lol x

So my general doctor and my OB have decided to try a combination of Labetalol and Buspar to try and control my headaches and my anxiety. I sincerely hope they work because I'm so tired of feeling like this all the time.

I caved!! We are team pink :)

ahh Congrats on a :baby: :girl:

hello ladies im due July 2nd, but my doc told me i will be delivering around June 20th. can i join your group. im pregnant with my 3rd little one. very exciting. just had my glucose test done yesterday so waiting to find out the results. hope everyone is doing well.

:hi: welcome to the June Thread ! Are you delivering early because of possible GD?

ugh i hear you!!!!!!!!! i remember my hips hurting with the boys, with the 1st after 32 weeks and 2nd i think beginning 3rd tri, 19 weeks with baby girl and it's getting worse every day- which i'm certain is causing me to waddle i can't see myself but i can feel it :cry: it frackin hurts to get out of bed in the mornings and to stand up during the day to go piddle! i'm thinking i have that spd- will talk to dr about it on monday but i'm certain that's what it is, anyone that has it have any suggestions or treatment for it?!

:hugs: I got this last pregnancy and have known friends to get really hope it eases. Ask for physio from the doctor (dont take no for an answer) , when getting out of the car dont spread legs and put one leg out of the car instead swivel and put both legs out of the car at the same time. I found having my legs wide was most comfortable but excrutiating pain when then having to have them closer together. Sometimes a support belt can help take the pressure off the pelvis

I have my scan today! Not finding out the gender, but so excited to see Cubby! :)

How was your scan ?

So my general doctor and my OB have decided to try a combination of Labetalol and Buspar to try and control my headaches and my anxiety. I sincerely hope they work because I'm so tired of feeling like this all the time.

Realy hope it works for you and you feel better soon :hugs:

I'm definitley feeling things earlier on than with JJ (not in regards to movement) but general feeling heavy, uncomfortable sleeping, swollen ankles etc Hoping it will stay mild though instad of gradually getting worse.

5 days until our scan! So excited to find out what we are having!

Anyone else got an over active bean? My little man doesn't stop wriggling all day and all night, it makes me feel sick sometimes....feels like he's doing somersaults in there!

Hope your scan went well medzi!

Tartlet, hope your dr is able to help :( :hugs:

Jelly, I think the more pregnancies you have the more uncomfortable you feel earlier on, something to do with stomach and uterus muscles!

X

mine feels like that as well i also started feeling very early, ob informed it is because i have very posterior placenta so i feel every single little thing she does in there it seems! sometimes it's comforting and sometimes i think settle down in there just a tad little babe!

Does anyone ever feel a lot of pressure concentrated in one area? I feel this usually once a day and wonder if it's the baby turning/rolling around?

hello ladies im due July 2nd, but my doc told me i will be delivering around June 20th. can i join your group. im pregnant with my 3rd little one. very exciting. just had my glucose test done yesterday so waiting to find out the results. hope everyone is doing well.

:hi: welcome to the June Thread ! Are you delivering early because of possible GD?

actually kind of both GD and the fact my DD and DS were 9.12 and 10 pound s when born so my doc doesnt want to end up having complications and me to deliver a big baby. and my due date of July 2nd is based on the babys size since my cycles were all a mess before i conceived and we dont now what my conceived date is. so i have to be monitored on the size that will show when baby will be born. and my doctor thinks that the baby is already ranging big. i have lost 12 pounds size my 5th week. and so it isnt due to me over eating or anything.

Does anyone ever feel a lot of pressure concentrated in one area? I feel this usually once a day and wonder if it's the baby turning/rolling around?

i actually get this several times a day and if i feel around that area it will be almost hard and then more squishy on other side.

I hope that you get some relief soon. I've been struggling with headaches too, and I was prescribed tylenol w/ caffeine & butalbatol which helps if it's a regular headache but not a migraine. Hang in there, hun!

Anyone else got an over active bean? My little man doesn't stop wriggling all day and all night, it makes me feel sick sometimes....feels like he's doing somersaults in there!

Hope your scan went well medzi!

Tartlet, hope your dr is able to help :( :hugs:

Jelly, I think the more pregnancies you have the more uncomfortable you feel earlier on, something to do with stomach and uterus muscles!

X

I think I may have felt baby move once or twice but not totally sure... guess we will wait and see. I have been feeling nauseous for a few days and wonder if it's related to the baby's activity. I'm not sure, but I'm happy as long as the little one is happy and healthy.

Congrats to all of those with upcoming scans! I think I will be the last one going ;) Can't wait to hear that all the babies are doing great!

i actually get this several times a day and if i feel around that area it will be almost hard and then more squishy on other side.

Yes, I almost added that in, but was too lazy to edit my post :blush:. The area where I feel the pressure is also very hard, which I assume must be the baby.

Hi ladies, had my scan today and we are team........... Pink. I'm cooking a little princess. We're so happy xxxxx

Ahh congrats Carly !

I've felt hard areas near my belly button on one side have felt really stretched and tight and pressure then disappears.

Sw33tp3a. Hopefully babies growth will slowdown later, have you been quite sick or just lost appetite?

That reveal was much more dramatic when typing it in2 my iPad!!

Carly- congrats on team pink, so cant wait to find out myself.
Jelly- i did have morning sickness alot at first but last few weeks i have my appetite back but get full easily. no more getting sick though. im over weight to begin with but not to much so loosing some doesnt hurt anything. the doctor said not to worry as long as the baby is continuing to grow.

Yes, I almost added that in, but was too lazy to edit my post :blush:. The area where I feel the pressure is also very hard, which I assume must be the baby.

I was going to post something about this today as well! I felt this a bunch of times last night in bed. I was assuming it was the baby too. I don't think it can be gas or a bm... It feels way too hard for that!!

Congratulations Carly!
I've put on 4kg (8.8lb)so far just wondering how much everyone else has put on so far. I have a great web site that gives you a guide on how much you can expect to put on during your pregnancy. I've put on alittle more than I should have by now but not to worried about it, as I think I did have a blow out day yesterday were I had a few treats I would not normally eat. & it's been Christmas.
https://www.kidspot.com.au/weightgain/pregnancyweightgain.asp

I was 9stone 11lb (137lb) pre pregnancy. im now 9 stone 12. so I've only gained 1lb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->