June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I've gained 10 lbs :(. Since my ms has eased off I haven't been watching what I'm eating at all.

I'm still less than I weighed when I got preggo. I was 52.5kg at the start and am now about 51kg. I eat a lot and never had Ms, my metabolism just really kicks into overdrive when pregnant.

Scan today went so well! Everything looks great! We are just so excited :) Stayed team yellow!

This evening I was at my niece's birthday party. A group of 3 girls came over and pointed at my belly and asked "whats that?" I said "a baby!" and one opens her mouth so wide and looks at me and says "I'M TELLING MY MOM!" HAHA! I thought I was in trouble, but I guess she was just so excited she ran right to her mom to tell her about it :)

I have put on about 5kgs so far, I'm just not letting it worry me anymore! I still hadn't lost the weight I put on with my last pregnancy when I got pregnant again. Once I've had this little bubba I'm going to sort myself out!

Well done to those who stay team yellow, I wish I could do it! It must be the best surprise ever to find out right at the end! And congrats to those who have found out they are having a girl/ boy

Does anyone ever feel a lot of pressure concentrated in one area? I feel this usually once a day and wonder if it's the baby turning/rolling around?

i actually get this several times a day and if i feel around that area it will be almost hard and then more squishy on other side.

Yes, I almost added that in, but was too lazy to edit my post :blush:. The area where I feel the pressure is also very hard, which I assume must be the baby.

When I had my scan on Thursday the lady asked if any was feeling any pressure, she said that baby was curled right up and squishing into my bladder. I said I also felt like I needed to pee too and she laughed and said my bladder was near empty! Baby looked cosy though :)

Oh my goodness have you UK ladies seen the new range of newborn girls clothes at Next online? I've just been looking for babies first outfits and they have the most gorgeous onesies and comfy little dresses/leggings. I'm going to be broke!! I'm ordering the lot. Can't...help...myself!!!! :haha:

The feeling of needling to pee all the time skipped me in the 1st few weeks due to a tilted uterus, but I'm getting it every nw and then but as you say it's probably where the baby is pressing. It's so exciting, feels like things are really progressing now.
As for weight gain, I just weighed and I am 9st 6lbs compared to 8st12lbs pre-pregnancy with no morning sickness at all so I'm REALLY happy with that so far.

I was in hospital with sickness at week 15 and at that point I had lost 3lb compared to what I weighed at my 5 week appointment. I am 20 weeks now and too scared to weigh myself as I have felt great these last few weeks and feel I may have over indulged a bit since my appetite returned! Oops

Haha, it's so hard isn't it? People in work keep saying its your time now to eat for two. I CANNOT think like that and I'm determined to stay with the same train of thought!! (Famous last words!) having said that, I hardly have a bump yet so things may change when I start expanding!

Hello!!

Sorry havent been around much, I tend to forget when Im in groups :blush: Thought I would update anyway, I had my 20 week scan yesterday. And I am now.... TEAM BLUE!!!! :happydance: Everything was perfect and he measured right on track! He wasnt pleased with being poked though and got lots of elbows :haha: Scan lady was lovely, she clearly loved her job as she gave us 3 pics instead of one and got to see baby in 4d (think thats right, looks 3d but called 4d? :dohh:) anyway, I never saw it with Logan and thought it was only done privately, it was pretty weird but awesome too!
Honestly thought I was expecting a girl as this pregnancy has been different to Logan's, how wrong was I! I am totally in love with this new little man already :cloud9: although Im daunted by being really outnumbered now, thinking of making a Pink Retreat to hide in :rofl:

Hope everyone is well, I will post a scan pic in a min, gotta get it off Facebook. x

Here he is! going to update ticker too. Can you tell I'm excited :haha:x

Attachments

• Boy Bear 2.jpg
    Boy Bear 2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
One more pic of his big Brother Logan modelling his new hat and looking adorable :blush:

Attachments

• hat!.jpg
    hat!.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Logan's mum. Isn't it lovely knowing what sex the baby is. I love mine soooo much already x

congrats logan's mum, love the scan pic!

and Carly, I wish I could find having to pee all the time exciting! I wake up at go pee at least 5 times a night and I find it so miserable

Congrats Logan's mum on :blue:

Carly past few days I'm constantly needing to pee and feel real pressure below when bending trying to up my fluids to prevent a uti which makes me pee even more!

I had lost weight in first tri but have gained 4 lbs vs pre preg. However as I'm overweight mw wanted me to not gain any weight this pregnancy which makes me feel quite defeated already :-(. Otherwise I'd of been pleased with the 4lb gain.

Congrats Logan's mum on :blue:

Carly past few days I'm constantly needing to pee and feel real pressure below when bending trying to up my fluids to prevent a uti which makes me pee even more!

I had lost weight in first tri but have gained 4 lbs vs pre preg. However as I'm overweight mw wanted me to not gain any weight this pregnancy which makes me feel quite defeated already :-(. Otherwise I'd of been pleased with the 4lb gain.

4lbs is not much at all, and if you really wanted to lose it you just need to cut back a bit and walk more, you could lose it in 2 weeks. Its safe to lose weight in pregnancy if you are already overweight. (Im sure between xmas and new year I put on at least 4lbs :dohh:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->