June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I think it's posdible. If I could lose a pound and half before my consultant appointment at the end of the month I'm hoping they will be happy with only a couple of pound gain.

I've had terrible digestion issues this week so think I'll have to start being more careful what and how much I'm eating. I had signed up for a pregnancy class nearby that's running for 5 weeks but emailed last night to say only two of us have put deposits down so not worth her while so has offered 4 weeks for 1/2 an hour session really dissapointed.

congrats on team :blue: Logans mom

as for me i have a babyshower to go to for a lady at my husbands work on tuesday so he asked me to make something so here is what i have made today528796_3577193488485_573999534_n.jpg

Aww, I love the hat and mittens. They're gorgeous!!

Sweet pea they are gorgeous. I'm sure she will love them!

thank you Katy.. here is the other one i made as well its knitted though. the other set is crochet.428038_3577399613638_607617828_n.jpg

Aww, that one is so sweet. You're talented. I am getting nanny to make all our stuff, in useless.with knitting needles.

i suck at knitting so i had this one in my bag were i was like working on it every now and then as a straight line. so i was think i have no idea what to do with it at the shap it was so i ended the top area and closed it on one side witch made it come together at the top and it was shaped and the right size for a baby hat so i stitched up the two ends together and made it a hat and added a pompom and it was the same size as the crochet one i did earlier so im like woohoo, that was easy. my hubby said he wished we new what we were having so i could start on our little one.

Clever! Do you have a date for a gender scan?
My scan is tomorrow. The next 21 hours are gonna go so slowly! :haha:

Keep us posted. Drink a fizzy/sugary drink an hour before hand to wake baby up. I think mine was hyperactive on E-numbers during my scan:rofl:

Thanks for the tip :thumbup:
Baby is usually wriggling around at that time of day but I'll try to make it more active.

Good luck to everyone finding out this week!

My scan is on Wednesday - if you are anything like me you are counting down the days! So excited!

my next appointment is in two weeks i hope i get to find out. im ready to start sewing up some diaper covers in patterns for the gender. since im doing cloth diapering.

Just seen I'm still on June list...I had a miscarriage unfortunately in nov, but am back again but in the September group now xx hope all you ladies are doing well xx

Just seen I'm still on June list...I had a miscarriage unfortunately in nov, but am back again but in the September group now xx hope all you ladies are doing well xx

Sorry for your loss

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months for your September baby

So sorry about the loss of you June baby. Good luck for you and you September bundle.

Feeling a bit down tonight… I decided to clear out all my old subscriptions on bnb and looked through my old TTC threads, all the profiles of the girls I was testing with in October. We got our BFP our first month trying so I wasn’t on TTC boards very long, but I was sad to see the girls I tested with still getting BFN’s, and a few with mc’s :( It’s crazy what couples have to go through to have a baby. Did a lot of you June mum’s try for a very long time? I know I would’ve been heartbroken with even one month of a BFN.

Feeling a bit down tonight… I decided to clear out all my old subscriptions on bnb and looked through my old TTC threads, all the profiles of the girls I was testing with in October. We got our BFP our first month trying so I wasn’t on TTC boards very long, but I was sad to see the girls I tested with still getting BFN’s, and a few with mc’s :( It’s crazy what couples have to go through to have a baby. Did a lot of you June mum’s try for a very long time? I know I would’ve been heartbroken with even one month of a BFN.

we had over a 2 years trying and got nothing then a year in to it i started having signs of PCOS. and was diagnosed a month before i apparently conceived saying i was going through preminapuse, and so we started to give up so when i didnt have period after 70 something days i thought nothing of it till my hubby made me test one last time and we had a bfp

Keep us posted. Drink a fizzy/sugary drink an hour before hand to wake baby up. I think mine was hyperactive on E-numbers during my scan:rofl:

I had some sort of iced fruit drink from Costa before my scan, LO was going crazy, was not impressed with being pushed around with the scan so got a fair few elbows, which was weird to watch on the screen then be able to feel a mili-second later :haha:

Good luck for all those ladies with scans this week :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->